OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been stated anywhere why HR and JW broke up? In their pictures online, they looked happy when HR was expecting S.

Has it been stated anywhere why HR and JW broke up? In their pictures online, they looked happy when HR was expecting S.

She was 14 when she started with him and, I think 16 or 17 when she had S. Still a child, herself.

I'm sure charges will show up beside their names soon enough. By the looks of some of their facebook pages any charge might be appropriate. One of them has horns and praying hands tattooed on his head.

No, he is trying to look tough, but he looks to me like a little fat boy who went for his DL photo with a tough boy singlet on. In my country his attire is called underwear and you do not get your DL photo taken in your underwear. He would be told to put a shirt on.

All of JWs pics on his FB and w/S have always looked like a happy type of person. We call those shirts wife-beaters here (not saying the person wearing one is doing that, it's just the terminology of the region). Check out BW's eyes. They eyes have it. They're the window to the soul. GW4? I agree w/your assessment.

She was 14 when she started with him and, I think 16 or 17 when she had S. Still a child, herself.

I may be speaking out of turn, but, I feel that at 14 that was a bit too young to have a serious bf, and especially to be going on vacations with him, and his family. This romance was not something that both sets of parents didn't know about and couldn't have put the brakes on, or at least pulled the reigns in, til she was at least a little older. Her parents had to give consent for her to go on vacation with them and she was around 14 or 15 at that time.

AMs maiden name is either Crabtree or she is a half sister to a Crabtree.

Hypothetical situation-how far would you go to get revenge against someone that sold your loved one drugs that she overdosed and died on? If you say you would kill them, then how long would you wait to do it? Less than a month? Would killing them be justified if you thought it would save more lives in the long run?

If i had the ways and means, I would kill someone that sold to my son and he overdosed. Without a doubt.

http://wyso.org/post/memory-alisha-federici

Hypothetical situation-how far would you go to get revenge against someone that sold your loved one drugs that she overdosed and died on? If you say you would kill them, then how long would you wait to do it? Less than a month? Would killing them be justified if you thought it would save more lives in the long run?

If i had the ways and means, I would kill someone that sold to my son and he overdosed. Without a doubt.

This has been on the back burner with me from early on. Idk if the Rs were involved in this kind of stuff or not but the Federici family seems to have money and a successful business. This happened in my extended family (not on my direct tree branch). Sibling against sibling over the death of an adult child. It simmered for many months.Trial starts later this year. I'd not kill anyone for selling to my family. Adults have to bear the responsibility, and consequences, for their choices. If he were a child, or someone under the age of 18, who was given/sold something, I'd have a hard time coming to grips with that. A lot of the dealers, deal, to support their own habits. No one sets out in life with a dream of becoming an addict. The only dream an addict has is where their next fix is coming from and their whole focus is getting that next score. It's the ones who don't partake of their merch that are the most dangerous ones but they rarely get busted.

No, I would not blame the people who sold that to him. Why was he buying it? Did he not have a choice? If there were no demand there would not be a supply. Who would force your son to buy it? Free choice. I do not like spinach, so I do not buy it. Your child has the same option with drugs.

No, I would not blame the people who sold that to him. Why was he buying it? Did he not have a choice? If there were no demand there would not be a supply. Who would force your son to buy it? Free choice. I do not like spinach, so I do not buy it. Your child has the same option with drugs.

Completely agree. Everyone wants to play the blame game. Drug addiction is sad but looking for someone else to blame other than the addict is ridiculous. People need to take responsibility for their actions and the decisions they make instead of making excuses and blaming everyone else for their problems.

True, that explains a lot. It's possible DeWine and BCI are carefully avoiding an arrest warrant for the Wagner family in order to keep the FBI & US Marshals out of the case.

They've had over a year to ask the public for information about the Wagner family and their activities. There was enough suspicion about JW's activities and the family fights over custody to warrant it.

I have heard it repeated on many occasions that the FBI and a few other alphabet agencies are assisting with the investigation. From day one. They can't take lead of a local murder (according to their website) they can only consult and assist in the background. I'm curious as to why you do not believe they actually are involved?
I believe they have been assisting. Federal agencies don't have to notify the local Alaska LE of an investigation. An arrest, maybe but not an investigation or surveillance. They would coordinate with the local AK FBI field office. That's why I am sure LE has known their whereabouts. I think tracking is one of the ways the federal agencies have been assisting. In that same spirit of cooperation, I also would not be surprised if the latest arrests will be federal charges.

Completely agree. Everyone wants to play the blame game. Drug addiction is sad but looking for someone else to blame other than the addict is ridiculous. People need to take responsibility for their actions and the decisions they make instead of making excuses and blaming everyone else for their problems.

The most illegal substance I have ever tried is moonshine. There may have been some secondhand smoke. I've never had any interest in street drugs. I never understood the desire....

Wow, they even say to be on the look out for them. Media will have them convicted before they get arrested.

Well, so far the reporters have been fair. Chris Graves at the Cincinnati Enquirer recently did an interview with them via email, giving them a chance to tell their side of the story. She's done a good job.

I will be absolutely shocked if they aren't guilty of something.
Their behavior speaks volumes. If my name was being blasted all over the news in association with the murder of 8 people, I damn sure wouldn't be on vacay in Alaska. (Or move there)
I would be doing everything I could to clear my name and help in any way I could. When you have nothing to hide, you hide nothing. Their behavior is sketchy as hell.
JMO

I have heard it repeated on many occasions that the FBI and a few other alphabet agencies are assisting with the investigation. From day one. They can't take lead of a local murder (according to their website) they can only consult and assist in the background. I'm curious as to why you do not believe they actually are involved?
I believe they have been assisting. Federal agencies don't have to notify the local Alaska LE of an investigation. An arrest, maybe but not an investigation or surveillance. They would coordinate with the local AK FBI field office. That's why I am sure LE has known their whereabouts. I think tracking is one of the ways the federal agencies have been assisting. In that same spirit of cooperation, I also would not be surprised if the latest arrests will be federal charges.

A couple of reasons:

1 They've only been seen anywhere around the case in the first week or two of the investigation

2 No case documents thus far indicate anything about their presence. All work is being done by BCI and local LE, with the occasional assist from neighboring counties and other state agencies. Even the recent raids on the Wagner properties, conducted with 33 different vehicles revealed none of them were from a federal agency. They even went so far as to get assistance from agencies that would normally not be used for a raid: The Ohio Bureau of Prisons.

3 They're not present for press conferences, raids, search warrants or any other activity involved in this case

4 None of the local task forces - eg US 23 Drug Task Force, Cold Case Task Force, etc. have members from any federal agency

5 Early in the investigation, local heads federal agencies went directly to the news media to give their input about the case

6 Some members of the news media (Chris Graves) directly asked DeWine why the FBI, et al have been cut out of the case. He hemmed and hawed and talked of their help early in the investigation. It wasn't an answer. The news media knows what's been happening wrt federal agencies.

7 Any judicial activity thus far is going through local courts. No involvement from federal prosecutors, something that would be typical in a case involving a large scale MJ grow operation.

It's really not an unusual thing for "down state" Ohio. They like to keep things under wraps down there. JMO, it's probably why they have such a massive, intractable problem with drug/opiate abuse.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member