OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a twist on time line. What if CR1 and GR bodies were hidden in case DR stopped in on the way home? She wouldn't be able to look in the window and see a body and the door was said to have been locked.

If so, would she have found it odd that the door was locked? Since they had recently reconciled- would she have had a key to get in the house?

I'm just sitting back and reading everyone's posts and keeping up. I have nothing to contribute at this time, because any info I have gathered from place to place isn't in msm articles. Speaking of which, we know the families have gag orders and apparently so do some of or most of the media. Who in the Ohio government has that amount of power? Doesn't everyone in state office answer to the governor ? Doesn't BCI answer to Dewine? Everything reported by my local channels IMO has been issued by the powers that be to the news stations. There just to quiet and the only one that "pushed" anyone about anything has been "given" a job in another state, far from Ohio.(Jamie Barr). That was convienent !
Anyway , so far IMO the W's and their family fit most of my questions about who. what,when. why and how. The W's IMO are used to "having their own way" and "getting what they want, when they want it. In my opinion, they have an attitude of they are superior to most in Pike Co, and the Manleys are in it to.
I believe "they" have been giving us a show as to them being " just poor dumb hillbillies". Yeah, dumb like a fox as they say.
These are just my opinions.

BBM

We've discussed this a little before, but here goes.

Ohio government is and has been controlled by one well-organized political faction. Been that way for about the last 20 years, with a short break when Strickland was governor. The Governor, all statewide offices, the Ohio General Assembly and the Ohio Supreme Court are all controlled by one political organization.

It's a machine, very well organized and managed from the top down. Ohio has always had problems with lack of transparency and input by voters/taxpayers.

DeWine is running the show. The governor probably delegated that authority to him shortly after the murders. They also have probably consulted with some businesses, religious folk, etc. But it's all controlled by 1 big Ohio machine. That's why none of the federal agencies have played much of a role. They probably know the rules of the game.

The political machines main goals are likely:

1 Keep the same group of people in charge of state government - that means keeping the entire system intact, undisturbed. All 3 branches of government from the top to the lowliest dog catcher.

2 Keep the system airtight, no leaks. Manage the image of the system and it's players. Keep the news media and the public out of the loop, only giving them limited information

3 Investigate the crime and eventually prosecute. Maybe. Or not.

BTW, they've been busy recently with more cuts for the state budget, more of a priority to them.

If so, would she have found it odd that the door was locked? Since they had recently reconciled- would she have had a key to get in the house?

Speaking of keys, if BJM knew where the key was, wouldn't his ex, who he was reconciling with, and helped her into a new home, also know where the key was , or possibly even have a key?

The doors was locked when we got here but I knowed where the key was at

[video=youtube;mZ7bVwytJTc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ7bVwytJTc[/video]

Good point. From the very beginning, my theory (like many other folks) is that CRSr & GR were killed first. Their bodies were hidden because the killers were just starting their "murder binge" and didn't want anyone to drive by and get suspicious before they finished the job. Their teams still had to go to FR's, DR's and KR's.

It was planned in advance, including the sequence of the killings, how to enter, kill, clean up evidence, exit and move on to the next kill site. They had a certain time frame in which they needed to do it all and get out. They didn't want some miscellaneous friend or MJ customer dropping by CRSr's place and discovering dead bodies before they were finished. Likely anyone who walked in to see the bodies would immediately call 911 and head for FR's, DR's and KR's, interrupting other killings in progress.

BBM

We've discussed this a little before, but here goes.

Ohio government is and has been controlled by one well-organized political faction. Been that way for about the last 20 years, with a short break when Strickland was governor. The Governor, all statewide offices, the Ohio General Assembly and the Ohio Supreme Court are all controlled by one political organization.

It's a machine, very well organized and managed from the top down. Ohio has always had problems with lack of transparency and input by voters/taxpayers.

DeWine is running the show. The governor probably delegated that authority to him shortly after the murders. They also have probably consulted with some businesses, religious folk, etc. But it's all controlled by 1 big Ohio machine. That's why none of the federal agencies have played much of a role. They probably know the rules of the game.

The political machines main goals are likely:

1 Keep the same group of people in charge of state government - that means keeping the entire system intact, undisturbed. All 3 branches of government from the top to the lowliest dog catcher.

2 Keep the system airtight, no leaks. Manage the image of the system and it's players. Keep the news media and the public out of the loop, only giving them limited information

3 Investigate the crime and eventually prosecute. Maybe. Or not.

BTW, they've been busy recently with more cuts for the state budget, more of a priority to them.

Well said about how Ohio operates. My whole county and township are the same way. If you have a problem with a donor to the cause, forget it. Nothing will happen...

This case is so odd. I wouldn't think that CRSr and GR would have had to be hid- to me who is going to come around that late at night.

Has anyone else happened across a business, owned by the Ws, that cares for the infirmed?

I ask b/c of a statement that LM made, about them (LE) @ 2:40, in the link below: "took bedding from an old man that was bed-fast. C'mon, why would you take someone's blanket and stuff off a guy that's bed-fast?"

http://www.fox19.com/story/35453014...of-arrests-investigators-couldnt-catch-a-cold

Hope this is not against TOS.
Someone thought to possibly be a killer must have visited the infirm man the day after the shooting while possibly leaving gunpowder residue on his blanket.

This case is so odd. I wouldn't think that CRSr and GR would have had to be hid- to me who is going to come around that late at night.
DR occasionally worked double shifts and would return home after 11 pm. Someone knew Dana was working a double shift that night.

We don't know if they were killed late at night. We don't know for sure when any of them were actually killed. We only know what LE has said about when it was to have happened...

Maybe they just wanted the bodies in the bedroom (or out of their way while they grabbed video equipment and whatever else). Reader implied that there was something there that no one needed to hear about/see at CR1's It's been said, by BJM, in an interview that she pulled a cover back off of CR1. She said he'd been drug to the bedroom. GR was very near him in that same room. DS very nearly said "draped" in that Daily Mail, I think it was that one, interview. Could KR's body have been covered? Did he almost misspeak about something they weren't supposed to be letting out, and BJM did let something slip? I've no idea. Just tossing thoughts out there. You're right, it's so odd.

Someone thought to possibly be a killer must have visited the infirm man the day after the shooting while possibly leaving gunpowder residue on his blanket.

I'm real curious as to who that old man is, and who his caregivers are. I wonder why it didn't pique the interest of the reporters? He pretty much tossed them a bone that another place had been searched and something had been taken.

After I read that BJM said to LE 'I knowed where the key is', how could they then accuse her of having her sister's family killed? She is obviously a little slow. That is the vocabulary of a small child.

We don't know if they were killed late at night. We don't know for sure when any of them were actually killed. We only know what LE has said about when it was to have happened...

That is true. I just figure it would have to be later at night, less of a chance of someone seeing something.

After I read that BJM said to LE 'I knowed where the key is', how could they then accuse her of having her sister's family killed? She is obviously a little slow. That is the vocabulary of a small child.

No, that's common speak around this area. Especially for folks who may have dropped out of school early, and/or the rest of their family speaks like that. I think BJM is what we call, a little backward. Not slow, but maybe naive. BJM raised two children and lived by herself with them and was a caregiver to ole man Rhoden.

I'm real curious as to who that old man is, and who his caregivers are. I wonder why it didn't pique the interest of the reporters? He pretty much tossed them a bone that another place had been searched and something had been taken.
I'm curious too. I wonder if it's possible the man was at the nursing home DR worked at? Didn't LM say in an interview early on something about to ask the people where she worked or something to that effect, when he was asked what he thought this was all about?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just had a thought- Could CRSr have been covered up because the killer was close to him? Maybe the killer(s) were looking for something in the house and felt guilt/shame over what they did?

I'm curious too. I wonder if it's possible the man was at the nursing home DR worked at? Didn't LM say in an interview early on something about to ask the people where she worked or something to that effect, when he was asked what he thought this was all about?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That was to ask them them about how good of a person she was.

Just had a thought- Could CRSr have been covered up because the killer was close to him? Maybe the killer(s) were looking for something in the house and felt guilt/shame over what they did?

Or as a message to someone that the killers had the problem covered... As I said, the possibilities in this case are endless with no more than we know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M