OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, they are so loud, and I'll bet they were all barking and having a fit with all that going on. No way it was quiet.

Sometimes when a noise is heard on a daily, hourly, or even at random times through out the day some people hear it as white noise and not alarming. Just the other day a friends neighbor had her vehicle egged, and my friend said she heard the dog bark but because it does that randomly she didn't get up. The neighbor heard the dog as well and both agreed that was probably when it happened.
Another friend lost her chickens to coyotes and she said, I heard the dog bark but he always barks so I didn't get up.

I am still trying to figure out how entry was made with out noise and how they were able to walk through the homes unheard, able to approach the bedrooms and shot all but 2 in their sleep.jmo

I'm just thinking outside the box...Maybe some type of vigilante justice?

Was this family keeping a secret or enabling someone in doing bad things and keeping quiet maybe out of family loyalty? I have wondered if anyone known to the family was sexually abused/raped at all in the past. Far fetched, but the revenge factor seems so personal. It would help knowing who the main target(s) were...

I don't think it's business/competition/inheritance related now because after making national headlines with a murder spree it would be super obvious who would benefit from the crime when they step in afterwards. It would be a stupid move.

Brittany Wood comes to mind.

http://nypost.com/2014/11/01/incestuous-child-group-sex-ring-uncovered-in-alabama/

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?175128-AL-Brittney-Wood-19-Mobile-31-May-2012-1

Yards.. So 1500 ft.. Approximately 5 football fields. That's still close in the country for 9 gunshots near your relatives house. I would be calling and finding out why they were shooting like that.

I'm wondering if he was killed in bed, because he wouldn't know all the chaos that had just happened at Chris', and yet if this is preplanned, he might've been killed first with one shot in bed.

Or, the dogs are kept outside and bark whenever a squirrel/cat/rabbit/deer/possum/raccoon/skunk/coyote walks by within sniffing distance. From a half mile away in the middle of the night while sleeping I can't imagine I would be woken up by a dog barking, especially if it was a common occurrence. If my dogs were barking in the backyard in the middle of the night it would probably wake me up, because they are never outside in the middle of the night. If it happened every day for a week I would start sleeping right through it.

If you have dogs outside that bark like that, you start not noticing them barking. I even have a neighbor that has dogs that bark all the time, they never wake me anymore and I never notice them during the day most of the time.

I'm wondering if he was killed in bed, because he wouldn't know all the chaos that had just happened at Chris', and yet if this is preplanned, he might've been killed first with one shot in bed.

That is possible, he could be the one shot. If he is the 9 shots, then I would have serious questions about that.

They've probably been reading here where we've discussed it.

I'm beginning to wonder if WS isn't where the media is getting a lot of their "breaking news stories". The cartels get discussed here, suddenly it's 'breaking news'. The same with the FB threats among the teens and quite a few other things that I've seen discussed here that suddenly are printed in the media the next day.

I'm beginning to wonder if WS isn't where the media is getting a lot of their "breaking news stories". The cartels get discussed here, suddenly it's 'breaking news'. The same with the FB threats among the teens and quite a few other things that I've seen discussed here that suddenly are printed in the media the next day.

If they are, I want a byline and pay..

Have you heard hound dogs? First time I ran outside to help whatever dog that impaled itself. It's bizarre that all dogs are missing. If released, you'd think at least one would have found it's way back by now.

What I always come back to is sheriff saying arm yourself if concerned. For G*d sake, really? That cannot be good advice for LE to give residents, chance of them taking law into their own hands or shooting if startled. It has to be part of LE master plan, but seemingly keeps the town wound tight. How can a manhunt be on if suspect(s) are unknown? Isn't that simply an investigation? Sheriff words things oddly.

Quality advice by the sheriff. 8 dead bodies in one night and nobody had any clue why. There are 13 road deputies in his county, which is pretty big. There's probably less than a 1% chance you're going to call 911 for an intruder and be alive by the time the deputy arrives if the same people who did this are coming into your house.

Well, whoever these killers are, they better catch them quickly, because they're pure evil and they will do this again, esp since they think they've gotten away with it.

I would suspect that Chris and Gary took the largest number of shots and also displayed the 'soft tissue bruising". Bobbies comments in the 911 call about "blood all over the house" and "looks like someone beat the h*** out of them" would suggest that conclusion.

I just hope the updating presser later today is more accurate than the other pressers have been and they actually update.

I would suspect that Chris and Gary took the largest number of shots and also displayed the 'soft tissue bruising". Bobbies comments in the 911 call about "blood all over the house" and "looks like someone beat the h*** out of them" would suggest that conclusion.
Makes me think they were killed first. Betsting the h*** out of someone would drian their energy. Then carry out the additional killings so that no one tells on you.
It sounds really messy, not sophisticated. IMO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

We need to know which victim was shot 9 times. That is going to tell us A LOT. Once we have that, we know who the main target was. Who the killer(s) were most angry at. That will give us a ton of answers.

I just hope the updating presser later today is more accurate than the other pressers have been and they actually update.

I hope they show photos of the dogs and talk about them, and reporters have picked up on it to ask. I have photos of some of the dogs from their fb pages, not the pits.

No word on caliber yet that I have seen or if the same caliber/gun. I wonder if they were able to figure out time of death by any of the evidence that was collected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member