OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they making medical grade cannibus oil for oral administration???

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

HA!

Although, you may have something there. Perhaps the criminals among them sold the operation to someone like Dana - a healthcare worker - as "medical" marijuana soon to be legal everywhere. Maybe she went along with it for reasons like that? Could be. Could explain her dad's defense of her honor as it were.

Ok sorry, I know this is of no help, but good gosh almighty I am so confused on the list of characters in this case!! Lifetime movie coming in 3 months!! Lord Jesus.

Again, trawling through FB i noticed there seems to be a lot of the Facebook pages only showing posts from earlier in 2016 or 2015 and earlier. Is there a way to get cached FB pages?.

I keep telling myself no way a snafu this big could be made by LE, but murder suicide just keeps popping up in my head. Probably cause everytime I think oh ok I see this theory or got the facts somewhat lined up then bam something else gets thrown in the mix that discounts everything I had just got figured out in my head lol. My brain cells are dying with each gray hair! Lol seriously I can't put any real confidence in anything the Sheriff has said right now so it is in the back of my mind this is a possibility. I think he would get ran out of town on a hot rail if it ends up being m/s

I keep telling myself no way a snafu this big could be made by LE, but murder suicide just keeps popping up in my head. Probably cause everytime I think oh ok I see this theory or got the facts somewhat lined up then bam something else gets thrown in the mix that discounts everything I had just got figured out in my head lol. My brain cells are dying with each gray hair! Lol seriously I can't put any real confidence in anything the Sheriff has said right now so it is in the back of my mind this is a possibility. I think he would get ran out of town on a hot rail if it ends up being m/s

Well he's sticking to his story apparently...
Dan Tierney, spokesman for the attorney general’s office, said the office had not seen the autopsy reports before they were released. Asked whether the findings change the way state investigators have described the killings — as carefully planned executions — Tierney said DeWine stands by those earlier statements.
http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/04/27/rhoden-relative-a-man-cant-bear-it.html

article
LUCASVILLE, Ohio — The Rhoden family cemetery lies deep inside Kentucky, a small but pretty plot of land where this hardworking Appalachian family has buried its kin for generations.
But only one week ago, as Tony Rhoden drove his 73-year-old mother to an appointment to see about this pesky foot that bothers her so, talk turned to death.
When her time comes, Geneva Rhoden told her son, don’t bury her so far away. Find someplace closer to Pike and Adams and Scioto counties, which the latest generations of Rhodens call home.
They knew right away that Scioto Burial Park in nearby Rushtown would be perfect. But Tony worried.
“I told her, ‘Mom, I don’t want you to be there by yourself,’ ” he said. As he recalled the story on Tuesday, the grief overtook him, and his big and strong laborer’s body folded in on itself. The sobs shook his body. “Now I’ve got five to go in there. Where do you start? What do you do? I’m just lost.”

<modsnip>

A fund to help the family with funeral expenses has been established. Donations may be made to the Rhoden Family Fund at any Fifth Third Bank, or sent directly to the Roger W. Davis Funeral Home, 1310 3rd St., West Portsmouth, Ohio 45663.
Tips can be called in to authorities at 1-855-BCI-OHIO (224-6446) or 740-947-2111.
Dispatch Reporter Rita Price contributed to this story.

Well that was my first thought but they said, no one had a self inflicted wound or something of that nature.

NOW.. if it comes out that someone did have a self-inflicted wound, I won't be shocked.

We thought until yesterday this was some clean, most asleep, sophisticated execution. Doesn't seem that way at all with what was released about the number of gunshots and some having bruising.

Well that was my first thought but they said, no one had a self inflicted wound or something of that nature.

NOW.. if it comes out that someone did have a self-inflicted wound, I won't be shocked.

We thought until yesterday this was some clean, most asleep, sophisticated execution. Doesn't seem that way at all with what was released about the number of gunshots and some having bruising.

You know the LE and AG etc doing these interviews could be like ol Bill Clinton slick willy he had a way with wording. They maybe sticking to their story and when saying it was a planned execution, could very well have been just may have been planned by one of deceased a planned m/s

I think it's possible for a murder suicide to be a pre planned execution. I'm starting to wonder if that's what this is and the executioner offed himself a good distance away and hasn't been found.

You know the LE and AG etc doing these interviews could be like ol Bill Clinton slick willy he had a way with wording. They maybe sticking to their story and when saying it was a planned execution, could very well have been just may have been planned by one of deceased a planned m/s

Yes they are seeming very much that way which is why I have been taking everything with a grain of salt from them. A couple of things bothered me before but after yesterday the way they word things doesn't necessarily tell the story.

I am already losing interest in this story. No way cartels were involved. These people were dirty all the way around and they simply pissed off the wrong folks; probably ripped them off. They were cocky enough to think that they could do whatever the hell they wanted and as long as they stuck together they were untouchable. I think that LE already knows who did it.

The Sheriff is not investigating this case, the Ohio BCI is. The Sheriff's department is actually the support agency here. He's doing press conferences and interviews because he is the Sheriff, he's basically acting as a press secretary in regards to this case. If it turns out to be murder/suicide, he could very easily tell the residents in his county he was passing on information provided to him by the state investigators.

If there was a suicide involved it would most likely have to have been the single gunshot victim. If they saw powder burns on the victim but were missing a gun, they would have considered the fact a family member was already in the home prior to them arriving and wouldn't have ruled out the possibility. The evidence must have been pretty clear for them to have ruled it out. The thing in this case I'm most confident of is there wasn't a suicide involved.

Are they making medical grade cannibus oil for oral administration???

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I think some of that text is "canned" stuff from whatever the search engine is that produced it.

I agree with whomever had suggested a connection to home health care--essentially providing a billing operation to provide Medicaid-covered services. The home-health angle has served to keep a number of elderly/disabled folks at home--rather than being cared for in more expensive nursing homes. And it is pretty wide-open as far as allowing service recipients to hire their own providers--which means that family members can get reimbursed to take care of Grandma or Aunt Whomever at home. All-in-all probably a win-win, given the quality of care in some for-profit homes being run for Medicaid recipients.

Although, I would still not be surprised, given the other connections, if there were a doc on salary writing scrips.

timbuk,me too!

Interesting here is a snip from Toralei link:
Count:
1 to 4
Location Type:
Single Location
Annual Revenue ($):
$1.000.000 to $2.499.999
<snip>
Adams County Reginal Medical started in the year and is categorized under Health Services. makes sure they only deliver high quality merchandise, superior than most of its competitors.
Manned by 1 to 4 and fast-growing equally competitive individuals, at a strategically located Single Location, Adams County Reginal Medical supplies full line of products that are carefully planned and manufactured before they reach its customers.

Could it be a front for money-laundering?

I don't think this business has anything to do with the Rhodens. The address is for LabCorp. I believe the way Regional is spelled is a type error.

That 3 am is strange to me also. I watch a lot of the real crime stories and they sometimes wait until the next day to go get a murder suspect. It seems to me there had to be some major reason to go out there at 3 AM to question someone that had lost much I'd her family if they were just trying to get all the info about the scene. You would think they would wait until 8 am. It was also said in one interview that the cops asked her "how much did they pay you to kill them" but I can remember where that interview was now.
It is here:
http://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/relative-of-slain-ohio-family-furious-with-the-investigation

Leonard Manley, the father of Dana Rhoden and grandfather of Hanna Rhoden, Christopher Rhoden Jr., and Clarence "Frankie" Rhoden, got angry with one investigator who insinuated his other daughter murdered Dana. The unnamed daughter found at least one of the bodies before calling 911.

"I had nothing wrong with her going over there the first time, but they came back at 3:30 in the morning and asked a bunch of dumb, stupid questions, [like] 'how much did they pay you to kill your sister and all of them."

I probably missed a page ... or ten. But BJ went there every day at 7 a.m. to feed animals? Were they hers and she was keeping them there?

I thought that with a newborn and a six-month-old around, she might have been helping out so the mothers could focus on the babies. Obviously that's just speculation on my part.

I wonder if the couple that had bruising could have been from a struggle between each other they haven't said I don't think if the ones found with bruising were in the same house or one here and one there. Still I guess they would have found a weapon if a suicide.. unless there was shootout between a couple of them and someone took the gun or guns.. Theory 1000 maybe shooter was still there injured or just there maybe contemplating suicide or next move when bobbi came up and knew and loved them maybe family and they got them out of there.. anyone around town unaccounted for hasn't been seen

I think it's possible for a murder suicide to be a pre planned execution. I'm starting to wonder if that's what this is and the executioner offed himself a good distance away and hasn't been found.

Then someone well-known to the family would be missing, and nothing like that has come up.

The question I keep asking myself is why would a SWAT team suit up to search the crime scenes & the surrounding woods?

Thank you..

OK that speaks of more than getting things together for me. I know family would be first suspects.

This is what caused our speculation with finding the bodies and 911. It makes you wonder of Bobby didn't tell them they went into all the houses and they found she did and that prompted this line of questioning at 3 AM.

Also they said they knew she got there earlier, maybe they looked at trail cams. Supposedly Bobby went at 7 am every day, but maybe she went earlier to turn on lights for the plants and didn't want to tell the cops about knowing about the plants.

It just seemed like something prompted an aggressive middle of the night interview of a family member of several victims. I just wonder what prompted that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298