OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was shot in the face 4-5 times she would probably look like someone beat her face with a ball bat.

That's what I've always thought about BJM saying it looked like someone beat the $%^$ out of CR1. He'd been shot so many times and places, and he'd lain there all bloody, and rigor maybe setting in, that it probably looked like a horrible beating.

I watched Homicide for the Holidays last night. It was about Ronald Gene Simmons who murdered 16 people (14 were relatives - 2 were not related) beginning 12/22/1987 and ending on 12/28/986. He owned a small caliber gun, .22. Many of his victims were shot multiple times in the face to make sure they were dead because it was a small caliber bullet. When LE finally tracked him down and cornered him, he surrendered. He said he thought about turning the gun on himself, but that he was afraid since it was a small bullet it would leave him a vegetable. This was in Arkansas and he was of course sentenced to death. He was on death row for only 3 years before he was electrocuted. I think he must have gone to the front of line to be executed within 3 years.

Just a thought that maybe the R's were shot with small caliber weapons too, or at least one of the shooters had a small caliber weapon.

http://murderpedia.org/male.S/s1/simmons-ronald-gene.htm

If she was shot in the face 4-5 times she would probably look like someone beat her face with a ball bat.

Yes, I think so too. If close range (or maybe not) then bruising would occur too.

Does anyone believe there is one mastermind behind the Rhoden and Gilley murders?

Could a single female be the mastermind? A woman and a man masterminded the murders?

I feel strongly that a woman planned the murders. I agree that JW doesn't seem to have cold piercing killer eyes, but dad and bro seem different and mom too as far as that goes.

Does anyone believe there is one mastermind behind the Rhoden and Gilley murders?

Could a single female be the mastermind? A woman and a man masterminded the murders?

I feel strongly that a woman planned the murders. I agree that JW doesn't seem to have cold piercing killer eyes, but dad and bro seem different and mom too as far as that goes.
I think it's one person who is behind it and keeping the whole thing together. Women are over looked a lot of the time.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

]Does anyone believe there is one mastermind behind the Rhoden and Gilley murders? [/B]

BBM

Absolutely.

I think that one person is AW.

In the interviews with MSM, she did most of the talking indicating to me that she was the man with the plan so to speak in that household.

BBM

Absolutely.

I think that one person is AW.

In the interviews with MSM, she did most of the talking indicating to me that she was the man with the plan so to speak in that household.
If there was one person in that family who could it would be her. Let me ask is there any of the other children's parents who could have an axe to grind? How about upset love interests that we aren't aware of? This horrible tragedy weighs on my mind so heavily that I've tried to see it from all sides and yet I know we all are missing something that is right there.

If there was one person in that family who could it would be her. Let me ask is there any of the other children's parents who could have an axe to grind? How about upset love interests that we aren't aware of? This horrible tragedy weighs on my mind so heavily that I've tried to see it from all sides and yet I know we all are missing something that is right there.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. We finish ours up tomorrow.

Just noticed Reader's latest FB Post on the 18th at 10:00 a.m. Says we'll be shocked at his 2017 report.

BBM
The only other one that I can think of off hand would be the one HMR was seeing in her profile pic at the time of her death. Her momma posted on that profile pic " I am happy that my baby girl is HAPPY
1f642.png
" . That one, and another pic, on there w/S, almost look to be taunting. There are no close family members who liked those posts, except KR's ex, and a M or two, and the one post from Momma. I don't really see him doing something like this and keeping it under his hat. Same with JW , very young, to keep something like that all to himself and not have a "look" to him. I've wondered about KR's ex...but, they seemed to get on okay. She's on JW's FB., too. So, dunno.

I agree that AW seems slick. Slick enough for pulling off murder of that proportion? Idk

According to DeWine, they haven't learned anything from the GJ proceedings, even though people called to testify can't have a lawyer present or exercise their 5th Amdt rights. Junk is probably keeping the GJ emanated for this case to keep people from talking.

You certainly may invoke your 5th amendment right before a grand jury. When called appear and identify yourself then invoke your right. Only way to then get you to testify is to grant you immunity. Once that is granted you must answer questions.

[h=4]e. Suppose you plead the 5th, but the Grand Jury would really like to hear from you. They can in essence force testimony by granting you immunity. If you fail to testify now, once granted immunity, you could be held in contempt and jailed. Quick review, there are two types of immunity:[/h][h=4]l. transactional - narrow; immunity given only for this one act in question AND if Grand Jury/police can derive
evidence from an independent source, can still go after you.[/h][h=4]2. use - go for this one; testimonial and derivative use immunity; if given this, nothing the witness testifies to may be
used against them directly, nor can they use your testimony as a lead to find other evidence against you.[/h]
https://www.unl.edu/eskridge/grandjur211.htm

You certainly may invoke your 5th amendment right before a grand jury. When called appear and identify yourself then invoke your right. Only way to then get you to testify is to grant you immunity. Once that is granted you must answer questions.

[h=4]e. Suppose you plead the 5th, but the Grand Jury would really like to hear from you. They can in essence force testimony by granting you immunity. If you fail to testify now, once granted immunity, you could be held in contempt and jailed. Quick review, there are two types of immunity:[/h][h=4]l. transactional - narrow; immunity given only for this one act in question AND if Grand Jury/police can derive
evidence from an independent source, can still go after you.[/h][h=4]2. use - go for this one; testimonial and derivative use immunity; if given this, nothing the witness testifies to may be
used against them directly, nor can they use your testimony as a lead to find other evidence against you.[/h]
https://www.unl.edu/eskridge/grandjur211.htm

Thanks for the clarification. My assumption was that, since so many locals possibly related to this case were arrested prior, then had the charges against them dropped did so as a result of a deal that would compel them testify in Junk's Pike County GJ. That's why LE put the tracker on JM's truck and arrested him when he found and destroyed it - it gave them an opportunity to hold those charges over his head in exchange for GJ testimony. Same with all the others in the area who may or may not have some knowledge of the case - most were busted for drug-related offenses.

Oddly enough, none of the W family were arrested on any type of trumped up charge in order to compel them to testify in Junk's Pike Co Grand Jury. Surely LE could have come up with some kind of trap similar to the one they used on JM. Perhaps it's trickier to lay that trap because the W's live in Adams County. There have been quite a few local drug dealers, growers, etc. who have been arrested in similar pattern who lived in Scioto County, so why not Adams?

Anyway, the upshot of all this is that DeWine says there's no evidence yet to justify arrests in the case, yet Reader says there will be big surprises in 2018.

Does that mean Reader is giving DeWine evidence/testimony from the GJ, but DeWine is rejecting it? Or is this just some LE/AG "good cop/bad cop" game going on to appease the public? :juggle:

Based on the adult R's ages, if they have friends who suspect something? I doubt they'll come out. No one wants to be associated with drug dealers. I've seen it happen at friend's funerals. Lots of folks missing...hmmm. Don't want folks to know that they had a down low friendship. I never dealt drugs, but had friends who did, and went to visitation, at the very least. Hypocrites. I don't know that they 'd come out, to speak for the Rs, with full immunity announced, but, I guess we'll never know.

Anyone have any idea why the Pike Co Inmate list has been down for a couple of days now?

Anyone have any idea why the Pike Co Inmate list has been down for a couple of days now?
It would be nice if they took it down to hide the demons who did this. This thing is so horrible that it weighs on me heavily. I'm glad that I found this place to be able to share thoughts with other people who care about this lost family.

Sent from my RCT6K03W13 using Tapatalk

OK 8 am and pike immate site is still down. Could someone tell me who is excecutor of CRsr's property? I thought it was Tony R and as far as I know probate hasn't gone through on the properties? I've been going through the properties that all 4 brothers owned and it comes to about 66.10 acres. When I looked through them last night I noticed that Brady Rhoden's name and address is listed. Is that were property taxes are sent to? Has his name always been there? I can't remember.

That is very interesting considering we have been teased by Reader regarding big surprises coming in 2018! Fingers crossed!

https://www.legal/consumer.com/inheritancelaw/topic.php? I hope I copied that right! Check out who manages properties until babies are of legal age. Would that be the people who are managing it now?

It will be interesting how this gets handled. Who would CR1's closest relative be? His brother or grand children? Just between the four surviving grand children you have two fathers and two mothers all unrelated. Do they have any say in what happens?
At one time I thought there were papers in the homes that were needed to get things through probate court. Did they ever get those since no one was allowed in the homes?

OK 8 am and pike immate site is still down. Could someone tell me who is excecutor of CRsr's property? I thought it was Tony R and as far as I know probate hasn't gone through on the properties? I've been going through the properties that all 4 brothers owned and it comes to about 66.10 acres. When I looked through them last night I noticed that Brady Rhoden's name and address is listed. Is that were property taxes are sent to? Has his name always been there? I can't remember.

Yes, current tax bills sent to Brady. Pre-murders tax bills were sent to CRsr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove