OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought that for months now With everything being kept so secretive. I believe they know and have evidence and shortly they will make a arrest. Dewine will use it as his vote push.

I have wondered that for a while now. Look at me! I solved this terrible murder! Vote for me!!!

Especially if they know who it is, and that the R's & G were the only targets. There's no further threat to the community in other words. What's the harm in letting the assailant(s) hang out til closer to election time? Who would know? Very few.

If that is truly what's happening "they" should be so very ashamed of themselves! (but i doubt it). Is a human beings life worth so very little anymore? Not to mention 8 and three barely adults and one just a child. Now people are "used" for elections and a popular vote. What an awful way to live,

If that is truly what's happening "they" should be so very ashamed of themselves! (but i doubt it). Is a human beings life worth so very little anymore? Not to mention 8 and three barely adults and one just a child. Now people are "used" for elections and a popular vote. What an awful way to live,

They won't be. Ashamed that is (if this is how it's playing out). Gotta hold onto that power.

Especially if they know who it is, and that the R's & G were the only targets. There's no further threat to the community in other words. What's the harm in letting the assailant(s) hang out til closer to election time? Who would know? Very few.

I thought of this a while back. If they want to just get the case off the books they have a way out. They can declare it a murder/suicide and say DS tampered with evidence at the KR scene. I'd not be surprised if some tampering occurred there. I've always wondered if DS isn't one of the people they say were not truthful in their statements.

I thought of this a while back. If they want to just get the case off the books they have a way out. They can declare it a murder/suicide and say DS tampered with evidence at the KR scene. I'd not be surprised if some tampering occurred there. I've always wondered if DS isn't one of the people they say were not truthful in their statements.

But, would the trajectory of the bullet work out? I guess though, that we'd never know. I'd think that KR2 would want to know that and have full autopsy reports, and I'd even want another independent opinion. I've often thought that they, the assailant(s) tried to make it look like a murder suicide with KR being the assailant.

I wish a family member, or someone that knows a family member would tell us if it's true, that they don't want the autopsies released. I just went back and read the pdf or file of the papers sueing pike co and ag for them to release them. I found a section in which the the paper found out that the "powers that be" are withholding or down right falsely informing public/media on the facts. Of course we all know about the big "pot op" story. But in this I found Dr. Lashmi Kode Sammarco wrote in the press release that ALL victims "sustained fatal gunshot wounds (GSW) to the body including head, torso, and extremities" the first time anyone mentioned anything other than head wounds. The Dr also disclosed that only on victim had been shot once in the head and the others had been shot multiple times. In addition she wrote that some had bruises, Different clearly, than all the 1 shot to the head executions. www.dispatch.com/assets/pdf/OH28858327.PDF these links never work for me!!!!!! If you have time and can find it, good reading,.

OMG it worked for a change! Betty P could you list the links were we can find transcripts of the autopsy battles between the papers and AG, Junk and Pike Co? I got lucky this time, but my record is not good with links lol. And by the way, I would like to thank you and all the others who are posting media and links! That's a BIG job and I really appreciate all you guys very hard work!!!! Thanx

Just got off Facebook and the "Justice site" just posted photos of the 1 large headstone/monument placed on the Rhoden's graves. It's beautiful. Has all their names and pictures on it and writing (which I can't read) on the other side of it. I'm so glad this has finally been done. Bless you Rhoden family and Hanna Gilley.

Hi Everyone,

My apologies for interrupting.

Websleuths is in trouble.

Please read what's going clicking on the Websleuths Account.

Thank you very much.

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

I wish a family member, or someone that knows a family member would tell us if it's true, that they don't want the autopsies released. I just went back and read the pdf or file of the papers sueing pike co and ag for them to release them. I found a section in which the the paper found out that the "powers that be" are withholding or down right falsely informing public/media on the facts. Of course we all know about the big "pot op" story. But in this I found Dr. Lashmi Kode Sammarco wrote in the press release that ALL victims "sustained fatal gunshot wounds (GSW) to the body including head, torso, and extremities" the first time anyone mentioned anything other than head wounds. The Dr also disclosed that only on victim had been shot once in the head and the others had been shot multiple times. In addition she wrote that some had bruises, Different clearly, than all the 1 shot to the head executions. www.dispatch.com/assets/pdf/OH28858327.PDF these links never work for me!!!!!! If you have time and can find it, good reading,.

OMG it worked for a change! Betty P could you list the links were we can find transcripts of the autopsy battles between the papers and AG, Junk and Pike Co? I got lucky this time, but my record is not good with links lol. And by the way, I would like to thank you and all the others who are posting media and links! That's a BIG job and I really appreciate all you guys very hard work!!!! Thanx

Here's a link to the post in the Media & Timelines thread for the Rhoden/Gilley murders. You can bookmark it and return to it later if you want.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...mily-Members-Murdered&p=13234748#post13234748

I think the documents you're referring to are in both parties lawsuits under transcripts of depositions/testimony from the Pike County Coroner. He's the guy who has been caught in the middle. He's the one legally in charge of the autopsy reports. He didn't conduct the autopsies because Pike County contracts with Hamilton County to do them. But his testimony gives a lot of information about the flow of activities beginning the day of the murders and onward. He's represented by a woman attorney who works for the Ohio AG's office and she's very aggressive in trying to limit what he says in the deposition. A few times, the coroner ignores her advice and gives answers. He also explains who handled the heavy redaction of the autopsy reports (it wasn't him). He is supposed to be working independently of LE and the Pike Co prosecutor's office, but there are things he says that indicate they are the ones trying to call the shots. Junk is the prosecutor in charge of the case, but he's working with DeWine's office, obviously. The final decision on bringing charges, IIRC, is with Junk.

There's long been speculation that DS or someone removed items from the crime scene. If that happened, it was most likely cash and/or MJ that was removed (JMO, if there were hard drugs at any of the scenes, they would have found evidence of it, even if removed by someone before LE was called). But, yeah, it would be easy for LE to slant any evidence of tampering to fit a quick and easy ruling of murder/suicide. Was that strategy considered early on? Possibly. BCI & AG locking all case information down from day 1 would make it easier for them to do that. They could have ruled it murder/suicide within the first days or weeks if they wanted, but something has prevented that, most likely the feds. Key fed agents were quick to give those news media interviews in the first several days that it was likely outsiders involved in big time drug trafficking. Why? Why did someone whisper to the news media that the Feds were being kept out of the investigation? Why did the news media know they needed to file the lawsuits to see the AR's? Why did the feds detain, search and interrogate the W family on their trip to AK? It's like there's a second investigation going on outside of this one.

There's long been speculation that DS or someone removed items from the crime scene. If that happened, it was most likely cash and/or MJ that was removed (JMO, if there were hard drugs at any of the scenes, they would have found evidence of it, even if removed by someone before LE was called). But, yeah, it would be easy for LE to slant any evidence of tampering to fit a quick and easy ruling of murder/suicide. Was that strategy considered early on? Possibly. BCI & AG locking all case information down from day 1 would make it easier for them to do that. They could have ruled it murder/suicide within the first days or weeks if they wanted, but something has prevented that, most likely the feds. Key fed agents were quick to give those news media interviews in the first several days that it was likely outsiders involved in big time drug trafficking. Why? Why did someone whisper to the news media that the Feds were being kept out of the investigation? Why did the news media know they needed to file the lawsuits to see the AR's? Why did the feds detain, search and interrogate the W family on their trip to AK? It's like there's a second investigation going on outside of this one.

The Feds could be investigating the handling of this case for all we know. I hope they are.

Just got off Facebook and the "Justice site" just posted photos of the 1 large headstone/monument placed on the Rhoden's graves. It's beautiful. Has all their names and pictures on it and writing (which I can't read) on the other side of it. I'm so glad this has finally been done. Bless you Rhoden family and Hanna Gilley.

The head stone is really quite beautiful it has For Ever Together on top then Rhoden Family with a pic of CRsr and Dana below that CR jr HR FR pics across the bottom. The other side has this poem

You Never Said You were leaving
You Never Said Goodbye
You Were Gone Before We Knewn It
And Only God Knows Why
A MillionTimes We Needed You
A Million Times We Cried
If Love Alone Could Of Saved You
You Never Would Of Died
In Life We Loved You Dearly
In Death We Love You Still
In Our Hearts We Hold A Place
That only You Can Fill
It Broke Our Hearts To Lose You
But You Didn't Go alone
As Part Of Us Went With You
The Day God Took You Home

Hi Everyone,

My apologies for interrupting.

Websleuths is in trouble.

Please read what's going clicking on the Websleuths Account.

Thank you very much.

Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Thank you Tricia for providing us with a safe environment to discuss cases like this one!

I haven't read through posts lately, but I saw that the W grandfather passed away. I also haven't seen an obituary for him, so I don't know for a fact if it's true. However, if it is, and IF the W family is responsible, I hope we see something in this case real soon.

His grand daughter posted a tribute to him on face book. He passed on Sunday but I have not been able to find a obituary will keep looking though.

Thank you to Websleuths.com for providing this forum for serious discussion. I sent a small donation, hope others will too.

O/T Has anyone heard from our friend in Texas? ( l'm sorry, I've forgotten the name.)

I haven't read through posts lately, but I saw that the W grandfather passed away. I also haven't seen an obituary for him, so I don't know for a fact if it's true. However, if it is, and IF the W family is responsible, I hope we see something in this case real soon.

I've heard the same thing. Allegedly the news was posted in a FB group for Justice for Rhoden/Gilley families. IIRC reading in other comments in the past, the grandfather was elderly and in frail health.

I've heard the same thing. Allegedly the news was posted in a FB group for Justice for Rhoden/Gilley families. IIRC reading in other comments in the past, the grandfather was elderly and in frail health.

Agreed. I think the W family even runs a home for those who need assistance caring for themselves. I've thought he may be there, it's close to the home iirc, and have thought it was possibly his blanket that LM was speaking about that day.

Thank you to Websleuths.com for providing this forum for serious discussion. I sent a small donation, hope others will too.

O/T Has anyone heard from our friend in Texas? ( l'm sorry, I've forgotten the name.)

Thank you JGB! I'm one poster from Texas. Just checking in to say thank you to Ohio! I read the story of a fine young man from Ohio who came to Texas to rescue people. With all the water he hydroplaned and. . . Ohio lost a good one. May he rest in peace! A true hero! Several more stories in the news of Ohio people coming to our aid! We appreciate everyone of you - you have our back! :grouphug:

~ Boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member