OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't a plane flying over a house detect a grow op inside because of increased heat from the lights? I don't even remember where I got that from but seems like I read it somewhere. Could the tarp be for that? To trap the heat and keep it from rising and being detected by a DEA plane with equipment?

jmo

Thermal imaging. The tarp was on FR's place, CR1's didn't have one. There's tricks around the thermal imaging detection though. The indoor grows can also be detected using a.m. radio frequencies, if certain "ballasts" are used with the lights, in an indoor grow. Also, LE can't just pull into your property and turn on the a.m. The grow has to be close enough to detect from public areas, and it's not always spot on. Also, is it enough to gain a warrant? Just b/c the radio fritzed out near a home, who knows?

https://www.wcpo.com/news/governmen...ne-lands-gop-endorsement-after-taylor-unloads

DeWine lands GOP endorsement after Taylor unloads
Associated Press
3:48 PM, Feb 9, 2018

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The Ohio Republican Party has picked sides between two sitting statewide officeholders in an increasingly bitter primary for governor.

In a vote Friday, Attorney General Mike DeWine won the party’s coveted endorsement over Lt. Gov. Mary Taylor, who was term-limited Gov. John Kasich’s two-time running mate.

Before the 59-2 vote, Taylor delivered an impassioned speech calling DeWine a “career politician” and “shill for the entrenched special interests.”

She said the endorsement process was rife with “good old boy bullying and backroom deals.”

DeWine said his campaign is about “building a better future for Ohio by fighting the status quo and working to solve Ohio’s biggest issues.”

The endorsement means DeWine and his running mate, Secretary of State Jon Husted, will appear on party slate cards delivered to Republican voters.

Oops! Hadn’t finished my title before it posted. *Hopeful the Political Positioning WILL Result in movement in this case. Makes my stomach turn to think delays could have even been purposeful, but at this point - bring on the spotlight to DeWine if it creates progress!

https://www.wcpo.com/news/governmen...ne-lands-gop-endorsement-after-taylor-unloads

DeWine lands GOP endorsement after Taylor unloads
Associated Press
3:48 PM, Feb 9, 2018

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The Ohio Republican Party has picked sides between two sitting statewide officeholders in an increasingly bitter primary for governor.

In a vote Friday, Attorney General Mike DeWine won the party’s coveted endorsement over Lt. Gov. Mary Taylor, who was term-limited Gov. John Kasich’s two-time running mate.

Before the 59-2 vote, Taylor delivered an impassioned speech calling DeWine a “career politician” and “shill for the entrenched special interests.”

She said the endorsement process was rife with “good old boy bullying and backroom deals.”

DeWine said his campaign is about “building a better future for Ohio by fighting the status quo and working to solve Ohio’s biggest issues.”

The endorsement means DeWine and his running mate, Secretary of State Jon Husted, will appear on party slate cards delivered to Republican voters.

There was no doubt in my mind that he would win the nomination. Based on how he has handled this case, I wonder what he would do as governor...

There was no doubt in my mind that he would win the nomination. Based on how he has handled this case, I wonder what he would do as governor...

Probably the same thing as Kasich, not much. Those guys with lots of political experience and connections on the national level are there to do one thing - help wealthy people become even more wealthy. DeWine has a few kids already in elected office - a son who serves on the Ohio Supreme Court and a daughter who is a county prosecutor. He'll make sure to help his kids, friends and other associates.

He will also protect quite a few folks.

As for the 99% of Ohio, they're on their own. He's one of the top dogs of a very large political machine.

Could someone go to pike co auditors site and tell me if Brady Rhoden had all those properties before? I don't remember seeing his name, but it's been a long time since I checked it out. Thank you

Could someone go to pike co auditors site and tell me if Brady Rhoden had all those properties before? I don't remember seeing his name, but it's been a long time since I checked it out. Thank you

Prioe to murder all those properties were listed either in CRsr alone or CRsr et al (and others), The tax bills on all went to
Chris, Sr. These were changed to Brady's name after murders. If I recall, I checked and Brady owned no property in
his name only.

Prioe to murder all those properties were listed either in CRsr alone or CRsr et al (and others), The tax bills on all went to
Chris, Sr. These were changed to Brady's name after murders. If I recall, I checked and Brady owned no property in
his name only.

Thank you, I looked into probate law and noticed that if there are co-owners on properties that if some of the others die, it becomes owned by suriviors. In this case it would be BR1 and TR 1 and the grandchildren of KR and CRsr. If you go to probate records TR 1 is adm of CRsr, CRjr, HMR, and FR's estates. Meaning he makes decisions about estates. The only listed assets are 25,000.00 life insurance policies on FR, HMR, and CRjr. All other asset documents are not accessible, even Clarence Sr's. I think Clarence Sr put his land/property in some kind of trust for his children. I haven't found a will for him. CRsr was his adm. But what puzzles me iirc Clarence was released to Brady's custody after being released from prison. How did CRsr become in charge? And about the probate of Clarence's property, my understanding of a trust is there is a "trustee" who's in charge of making all decisions about the properties and if not , all owner's have to agree on any decisions about properties. It seems to me that CRsr and KR were close and TR and BR1 were close. If so, could there have been some dispute with the brothers over selling some land? Did they all benifit from the grows or did it all stay in CRsr's and K's pockets? As adults, TR and BR1 are in charge of the properties under the minors become of age. Just some things to think about

Also, I have tried to bring up BR1 before and mods have shut me down. He is mentioned in some media (only very little) and is a brother to 2 of the victims. There is practicially no info about him and the silence to me is a puzzle. He might just be a private person and I don't want to invade. But in a murder case especially this one , I feel all avenues most be explored. Why has the Rhoden side of these families been so quiet? My understanding was there is a "gag" order on the children only.

Sorry to be posting so much, but another question. If KR's estate was so small, (as we have been lead to believe) why are all those people applying for a piece of the pie?

Thank you, I looked into probate law and noticed that if there are co-owners on properties that if some of the others die, it becomes owned by suriviors. In this case it would be BR1 and TR 1 and the grandchildren of KR and CRsr. If you go to probate records TR 1 is adm of CRsr, CRjr, HMR, and FR's estates. Meaning he makes decisions about estates. The only listed assets are 25,000.00 life insurance policies on FR, HMR, and CRjr. All other asset documents are not accessible, even Clarence Sr's. I think Clarence Sr put his land/property in some kind of trust for his children. I haven't found a will for him. CRsr was his adm. But what puzzles me iirc Clarence was released to Brady's custody after being released from prison. How did CRsr become in charge? And about the probate of Clarence's property, my understanding of a trust is there is a "trustee" who's in charge of making all decisions about the properties and if not , all owner's have to agree on any decisions about properties. It seems to me that CRsr and KR were close and TR and BR1 were close. If so, could there have been some dispute with the brothers over selling some land? Did they all benifit from the grows or did it all stay in CRsr's and K's pockets? As adults, TR and BR1 are in charge of the properties under the minors become of age. Just some things to think about

There is an interesting chain on the properties. I've got all of it logged, as best I could, but I don't know if it will makes sense to anyone but me (in my way I've laid it out). CR1 took over the custody of his father. I've a feeling it was because his father lived in the yellow house and CR1 and family, moved into CR1's trailer, where he and GR, were murdered. In other words, it was simpler. CR1 was right on the property, next door.

I've done calcs on the grows. I am just not seeing a $500k operation. I believe this is something that KR and CR1 may have done separately, but kinda together. Like a community garden. They helped each other out.

Sorry to be posting so much, but another question. If KR's estate was so small, (as we have been lead to believe) why are all those people applying for a piece of the pie?

KR was likely on the et al with CR1. His share would be split amongst his three living children. If the state doesn't take the property, they could force a sell, or buyout, I would think. if it is anything like our family farm is set up.

Also, I have tried to bring up BR1 before and mods have shut me down. He is mentioned in some media (only very little) and is a brother to 2 of the victims. There is practicially no info about him and the silence to me is a puzzle. He might just be a private person and I don't want to invade. But in a murder case especially this one , I feel all avenues most be explored. Why has the Rhoden side of these families been so quiet? My understanding was there is a "gag" order on the children only.

JMO, but there's probably been a "gag order" on all of them. If not an official gag order for all, some have probably been told to keep quiet and not contact news media for their "safety". It would explain why the only reporters trying to cover the case ended up losing their jobs.

All classic signs of a cover-up of some sort.

I've done calcs on the grows. I am just not seeing a $500k operation. I believe this is something that KR and CR1 may have done separately, but kinda together. Like a community garden. They helped each other out.

Agree, plus the discussions we've had here that the grow ops were fairly recent activity, within the previous few years before the murders. It probably wasn't on the mind of CR1 and KR at the time their father passed. Both at that time appear to have been more focused on their other money making ventures related to car repair and sales.

There is an interesting chain on the properties. I've got all of it logged, as best I could, but I don't know if it will makes sense to anyone but me (in my way I've laid it out). CR1 took over the custody of his father. I've a feeling it was because his father lived in the yellow house and CR1 and family, moved into CR1's trailer, where he and GR, were murdered. In other words, it was simpler. CR1 was right on the property, next door.

I would like to see your layout of how the land was handled in the family. Yes CRsr was closer, but it's not like the others were that far away.

My point I guess is, someone close to this family had a hand in what happened. IMO, they knew all the crap that was happening and took advantage of that to commit these crimes and through off the officials. Look at how much we have found out and how many rabbit holes we've chased. So I'm trying to eliminate the obvious reasons and looking in a different direction. It's not like we have enough info to chase anything down anymore. My opinion is this case has helped the officials with what has been going on behind the scenes in Ohio for years before the murders happened. And they are not going to release or "solve" this case until all avenues of the "tips" are explored. I guess I'm trying to simplify things in a complicated case.

My point I guess is, someone close to this family had a hand in what happened. IMO, they knew all the crap that was happening and took advantage of that to commit these crimes and through off the officials. Look at how much we have found out and how many rabbit holes we've chased. So I'm trying to eliminate the obvious reasons and looking in a different direction. It's not like we have enough info to chase anything down anymore. My opinion is this case has helped the officials with what has been going on behind the scenes in Ohio for years before the murders happened. And they are not going to release or "solve" this case until all avenues of the "tips" are explored. I guess I'm trying to simplify things in a complicated case.

Well they've had close to 2 years to follow up on those tips, but they don't have any answers for the families or the public. Their hostility towards local residents and the public in general hasn't changed. They're not trying very hard to generate new tips. When was the last time they called a PC and asked for more tips? Six months? When was the last time they printed up posters and distributed them to ask for help on the case? Never. The family had to do that on their own.

I have thought of BR1 often in this case. He is basically invisible....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie