OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tangled, complicated and handled with the most bizarre LE investigation ever... That about sums it up...
I'm still around. I'm just devastated that eight family members could be killed in one night and nothing. There hasn't been one big criminal enterprise to date who hasn't had people talk. What does this say? I don't know myself but if I were a surviving sibling I might go quiet from fear or not wanting to call attention to myself. In an eye for an eye community would you want people to stay focused on you while you try to figure out who killed them. Or maybe they don't care. Each and every one who's put time into this I thank you. If you didn't care as much as you do I have a feeling this would go silent just like LE wants. These people would never get justice.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Again I would like to ask someone who understands real estate, go to the Pike Co Auditors site and explain to me how or why, Brady is the owner of all of CRsr's properties. TR1 is his adm. for probate of his estate so how did Brady get in it?

Sorry rsd, but I don't know what the NRT stands for and do you know who's name it was under before CR1 bought it back? I think that property is under BR1's name now.

Sorry, NRT is the eldest R child. A female. T is the married name.

The R person? Yes, I think it was CRsr's brother. CRsr reacquired the property from him, if I read it properly. However I do not know much about the person other than that.

Again I would like to ask someone who understands real estate, go to the Pike Co Auditors site and explain to me how or why, Brady is the owner of all of CRsr's properties. TR1 is his adm. for probate of his estate so how did Brady get in it?

It looks like they've made Brdy the person who is just over the "et al". He's the eldest brother. Maybe TR didn't want the responsibility. He'll get all of the paperwork. Be responsible for tax payments, and that stuff. It's pretty common. One of our family member recently passed. Their share went to their spouse. Everything is just going along as it was before they passed. If the spouse wanted, they could ask for the deceased spouse's share, but they haven't, thus far. The brothers are likely just holding onto it, if the courts allow. Folks hold onto land around here. Idk, I'm not a realtor but it looks normal, to me, knowing a little about how the family farm is set up.

Sorry, NRT is the eldest R child. A female. T is the married name.

The R person? Yes, I think it was CRsr's brother. CRsr reacquired the property from him, if I read it properly. However I do not know much about the person other than that.

Yet more property kept from Geneva? Hmmm.....that would have pizzed me off!!! and any children on my side of the divorce.

D...yes
Jr...?
AW...yes

There are a junior and senior. And the one I'm thinking of has been in jail in piketon (of course there's no jail there) and then moved, maybe 3 times? Mother is AR? It is so hard to keep up with all the families in this tragedy! So many names and it seems all are related somehow!

So we have a family divided by Clarence and his doings. He files for divorce, not her who should be the one offended the most (besides the victim) over what he did. Hmmm....Did we ever find out if the victim was a child of theirs (CR and GR) or one of her siblings (GR). I don't want to know the victims name but I would like to know her relationship to Clarence. "If" this happened and I am inclined to believe it did because he was accused twice (and convicted), then you don't become a pediofile over night. It had to have happened before. Seems Mr. Clar liked them young and in early teens. Wonder who is other victims were? They kept quiet or were threatened to.

So we have a family divided by Clarence and his doings. He files for divorce, not her who should be the one offended the most (besides the victim) over what he did. Hmmm....Did we ever find out if the victim was a child of theirs (CR and GR) or one of her siblings (GR). I don't want to know the victims name but I would like to know her relationship to Clarence. "If" this happened and I am inclined to believe it did because he was accused twice (and convicted), then you don't become a pediofile over night. It had to have happened before. Seems Mr. Clar liked them young and in early teens. Wonder who is other victims were? They kept quiet or were threatened to.

I'm still not convinced family or friends were involved in this massacre. First time killers would have left evidence at the crime scenes, electronic communications, would have told someone, etc. No first time killer is that good.

If the killers were family, they would have been revealed by now, unless LE is protecting them. I can't imagine why LE would want to protect the killers if they were family members, though. They're not powerful, wealthy people.

Yet more property kept from Geneva? Hmmm.....that would have pizzed me off!!! and any children on my side of the divorce.

None of this property had much in the way of market/monetary value. It was divided up/purchased many years before these murders. There have been some theories, though, about people from outside the family who were connected to some of the real estate purchases made by CR1. I just recall everyone sleuthing and discussing the real estate/inheritance angles in the first weeks after the murders. There was nothing there to indicate a group of family members would go on a murder spree killing 8 of their relatives in 4 different homes.

Whoever killed these people were from out of town, possibly from outside the US. There are people in the area/region who know who did it and may have been instrumental in setting the plan in motion.

This case won't be solved by local or state LE. What's needed is a public appeal to other lawmakers to allow the FBI, DEA, DHS and federal prosecutors to review the evidence and case files for a second opinion. That hasn't been allowed so far and it's time. As time goes by, I'm more convinced than ever that local/state LE is trying to hide something.

I just came up with an idea to get more eyes and attention on solving this case.

If you follow Cold Cases here at WS, you might be familiar with the efforts of the family of Bill Comeans, an Ohio teen who died mysteriously back in the 1970's. His sister waged a good campaign to have Columbus, OH PD reopen the case.

She did it by creating a Twitter account in her brother's name. She began posting regular messages speaking in "his voice" telling the story of his death and asking police to find his killer.

It could go like this:

"I'm Dana Rhoden. Someone killed me and my children in cold blood while we slept. Help us find the killers"

CR2: "I was murdered just after my 16th birthday. I had just got my drivers license, but will never drive or take a girl on a date again".

Very simple and powerful, the victim's voice. I wonder if any surviving family members would consider doing this?

Here's a link to Bill Comeans' twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/BillComeans

What do you think? I think it could go a long way towards re-humanizing these victims and forcing LE to work harder, get second opinions, get people to talk, etc.

Bill Comeans
‏ @BillComeans
Jan 7

38 years ago tonight I was lying in a ditch as my brothers and my dad tried to save my life. Thank you for trying to be there for me. I'm sorry. I miss you all. I love you.

Jan 10
I'll get flowers today, it's my birthday. Too bad they will be on my grave. On a brighter note, I'm in Heaven rejoicing.

Been here from the start. Such a tangled web. Complicated family, money, land, greed, corruption, drugs, hatred, power seeking, and so much more. My 9-5 requires me to check various websites around the state for inmate populations. Many of the inmates are moved around for whatever reason. Of interest...recently in NW Ohio is a transfer inmate. US Marshalls, federal court, from Chillicothe facility, Cra***ee. Male. 25. I see a strong resemblance to a W female how has been discussed here several times. Is that family branch involved deeper than we think?

Are they linked in any way to the W family?

I just came up with an idea to get more eyes and attention on solving this case.

If you follow Cold Cases here at WS, you might be familiar with the efforts of the family of Bill Comeans, an Ohio teen who died mysteriously back in the 1970's. His sister waged a good campaign to have Columbus, OH PD reopen the case.

She did it by creating a Twitter account in her brother's name. She began posting regular messages speaking in "his voice" telling the story of his death and asking police to find his killer.

It could go like this:

"I'm Dana Rhoden. Someone killed me and my children in cold blood while we slept. Help us find the killers"

CR2: "I was murdered just after my 16th birthday. I had just got my drivers license, but will never drive or take a girl on a date again".

Very simple and powerful, the victim's voice. I wonder if any surviving family members would consider doing this?

Here's a link to Bill Comeans' twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/BillComeans

What do you think? I think it could go a long way towards re-humanizing these victims and forcing LE to work harder, get second opinions, get people to talk, etc.

Betty, Some of the friends of R's have done this already with their posters distributed around the county and also on
FB on their personal accounts. I've seen the posters for Kenneth R and CRsr.

None of this property had much in the way of market/monetary value. It was divided up/purchased many years before these murders. There have been some theories, though, about people from outside the family who were connected to some of the real estate purchases made by CR1. I just recall everyone sleuthing and discussing the real estate/inheritance angles in the first weeks after the murders. There was nothing there to indicate a group of family members would go on a murder spree killing 8 of their relatives in 4 different homes.

Whoever killed these people were from out of town, possibly from outside the US. There are people in the area/region who know who did it and may have been instrumental in setting the plan in motion.

This case won't be solved by local or state LE. What's needed is a public appeal to other lawmakers to allow the FBI, DEA, DHS and federal prosecutors to review the evidence and case files for a second opinion. That hasn't been allowed so far and it's time. As time goes by, I'm more convinced than ever that local/state LE is trying to hide something.

I agree on the hiding something...

Betty, Some of the friends of R's have done this already with their posters distributed around the county and also on
FB on their personal accounts. I've seen the posters for Kenneth R and CRsr.

A campaign on social media could be very effective. Have they done this on Twitter? I'd be happy to share the tweets if they have. Do you have a link? We could share them here, too.

A campaign on social media could be very effective. Have they done this on Twitter? I'd be happy to share the tweets if they have. Do you have a link? We could share them here, too.

Invesgitation Discovery is on Facebook. When they post about a case they did a show about, I reply with this:
It will be two years in April since 8 family members were killed at four homes in the Piketon, Ohio area. No motive, person(s) of interest, or any evidence a crime was committed has ever been released by the Ohio BCI. There is a court order to seal the evidence and a court order to seal that court order. Even the murder scenes were confiscated. A four day old baby and six month old baby was in bed with their parents when the parents were murdered...

Based on what I've read, and what has fallen into place, while researching the case, I've come to believe that it was one of their own. I could be very wrong, but the pieces fit.

I'm still not convinced family or friends were involved in this massacre. First time killers would have left evidence at the crime scenes, electronic communications, would have told someone, etc. No first time killer is that good.

If the killers were family, they would have been revealed by now, unless LE is protecting them. I can't imagine why LE would want to protect the killers if they were family members, though. They're not powerful, wealthy people.

The only things that make me wonder, is,: One, that their dna would already be in the homes. Two, family can keep secrets. Three, they'd have everything they needed to pull this off (inside info, access, etc...).

The only things that make me wonder, is,: One, that their dna would already be in the homes. Two, family can keep secrets. Three, they'd have everything they needed to pull this off (inside info, access, etc...).

These are the things I cannot get over either. That and as "they" have gotten away with the murders of 8 for almost 2 years. Family knew the ins and outs of this family, they would know of the late shift of Dana that night .IMO this may have been the reason for the text between AM and Dana that night, confirming she was home and settled for the evening. I'm not saying family pulled the triggers, I'm saying they thought this up, spread rumors about the Rhoden's within the community and their friends, adding to the already many problems the Rhoden's were expereincing in there lives. Maybe backing those in the family they knew were "hot heads" and helping them to make matters worse. I feel persons manipulated other people to do their dirty work in exchange for drugs/money they could get from the Rhoden's in their homes/properties. I also, for some reason feel that a Cra***ee was involved with either the theft, murders or receiving stolen good, JMO

And Betty P with all very due respects, because I do respect your posts/opinions. While we have down time with no further info to chew on, I am kinda of going backward (land discussions) and checking things out again. Applying rumors I've heard or actual info that we have now, to what we had then. Trying new idea's and directions to the old. IMO there are a lot of things going on behind the scenes, and I for one believe that the FBI and other agency's are involved in this investigation. To many drug busts have happened since these murders, drug trafficing busts, sex trafficing, etc. Like we all have said these murders opened up a "can of worms" in Ohio and all the tips BCI have received have helped the "powers that be" to accomplice all these busts. I don't believe all the tips have been directly involved with the Rhoden murders, but are leading the authorities to other criminal activities in and around not only Pike Co, but other counties/states. IMO the authorities are not going to finish this investigation until all avenues of the "tips" are explored. JMO
PS. Remember it is an election year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member