OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought of BR1 often in this case. He is basically invisible....

I know right. It's like he and TR1 were the complete oppocites in there social lives from CRsr and KR and their families. From the beginning, I couldn't find that much info on either one of them. There's not much talk about them on other sites either. I've seen some jail time for BR1, but that was awhile back and in Ky. I just can't get past my feeling that this was personal and for personal reasons. IMO these two were more on Geneva's side when the family split apart because of Clarence and his doings.

I know right. It's like he and TR1 were the complete oppocites in there social lives from CRsr and KR and their families. From the beginning, I couldn't find that much info on either one of them. There's not much talk about them on other sites either. I've seen some jail time for BR1, but that was awhile back and in Ky. I just can't get past my feeling that this was personal and for personal reasons. IMO these two were more on Geneva's side when the family split apart because of Clarence and his doings.

BBM

That could be true, but, BR & TR are the oldest males. BR was the only boy until TR came along five years later. For BR there is a 10 & 13 year gap between KR & CR1, respectively. There is a five & eight year gap between TR, and KR & CR1, respectively. There's three years between KR & CR1, the last two boys. It seems the two eldest brothers, in a large family, likely were raising families, about the time their sibs were old enough to hang out with them. So KR and CR1 palled up.

BBM

That could be true, but, BR & TR are the oldest males. BR was the only boy until TR came along five years later. For BR there is a 10 & 13 year gap between KR & CR1, respectively. There is a five & eight year gap between TR, and KR & CR1, respectively. There's three years between KR & CR1, the last two boys. It seems the two eldest brothers, in a large family, likely were raising families, about the time their sibs were old enough to hang out with them. So KR and CR1 palled up.

And that's what gets me in this family. In mine and before me, traditionally the eldest is in charge of things, because they had to help raise the family. I was not only a child, but a mini adult in that I was in charge while my parents worked. So I was taught responsibility more so than my siblings. Did BR1 and TR1 have feelings about Clarence and therefore did not want to be in charge of him after prison? If so, why was he surrendered to BR1's custody when he was released? Could some kind of an agreement have been made with the other family members on how Clarence would be taken care of? How did the baby boy (CRsr) become the one to do that? From what I have read, at the time, of Clarence's release, all the "boys" were pretty much in the same financial place. So how did CRsr manage the estate of Clarence? Funeral expenses, taxes on land, probate costs? Could one of the siblings have become "jealous" of CRsr for having that power over them about that land?

And that's what gets me in this family. In mine and before me, traditionally the eldest is in charge of things, because they had to help raise the family. I was not only a child, but a mini adult in that I was in charge while my parents worked. So I was taught responsibility more so than my siblings. Did BR1 and TR1 have feelings about Clarence and therefore did not want to be in charge of him after prison? If so, why was he surrendered to BR1's custody when he was released? Could some kind of an agreement have been made with the other family members on how Clarence would be taken care of? How did the baby boy (CRsr) become the one to do that? From what I have read, at the time, of Clarence's release, all the "boys" were pretty much in the same financial place. So how did CRsr manage the estate of Clarence? Funeral expenses, taxes on land, probate costs? Could one of the siblings have become "jealous" of CRsr for having that power over them about that land?

I think that CR1, since he may have financially, needed to live on the property, just guessing, that he moved DR and the kids, into the trailer, and agreed to watch over CRsr, who lived in the yellow house. KR lived in the yellow house prior to his move to Left Fork. I think it was a matter of convenience since CR1 was literally just a few feet away. My parent was the youngest by far, but, because of being conveniently located, our family oversees the farm.

It seems that CRsr sold the 4077 sight to an R that I'm unfamiliar with, then bought it back in 2004. All of the sites at 4077 were originally in an et all in 2011, with the firstborn (who is female), and were later signed over to CR1 et al, just weeks after.

In 2011, the eldest child, a female, had the et al in her name, at 799 LF. That sib didn't keep it long at all, and signed it over to CR1. We are talking about 12-14 mos.

All of the rest of the properties, it seems, were CR1's alone.

I think that CR1, since he may have financially, needed to live on the property, just guessing, that he moved DR and the kids, into the trailer, and agreed to watch over CRsr, who lived in the yellow house. KR lived in the yellow house prior to his move to Left Fork. I think it was a matter of convenience since CR1 was literally just a few feet away. My parent was the youngest by far, but, because of being conveniently located, our family oversees the farm.

It seems that CRsr sold the 4077 sight to an R that I'm unfamiliar with, then bought it back in 2004. All of the sites at 4077 were originally in an et all in 2011, with the firstborn (who is female), and were later signed over to CR1 et al, just weeks after.

In 2011, the eldest child, a female, had the et al in her name, at 799 LF. That sib didn't keep it long at all, and signed it over to CR1. We are talking about 12-14 mos.

All of the rest of the properties, it seems, were CR1's alone.

That's kind of strange, in this day and age women usually can and do handle all aspects of business. I wonder why she gave up her "rights"

It kinda sounds like someone was giving her trouble over what to do with the land and she either didn't want to deal with them, or was afraid of dealing with them. Why do you think Clarence sold the property and then bought it back?

It kinda sounds like someone was giving her trouble over what to do with the land and she either didn't want to deal with them, or was afraid of dealing with them. Why do you think Clarence sold the property and then bought it back?
This applies to all the little pieces at the 4077, main site. I think. I am not above making an error.

CRsr was found guilty of the charges in 1995.

The date that CRsr is shown to have acquired the 4077 strip, is 09/19/1995, for $0 (I think that he sold it, in an underhanded sale, to the R, below, and after the divorce was good and settled, he bought it back. You could get away with that stuff back then.) I think he got her to sign her part over for a sum, maybe. Sold it to a relative, and then bought it back, to keep it safe from divorce.

The divorce, that was granted to him, was on 09/27/1995.

It looks like CRsr sold to, and reacquired, the property through at 4077, for $10k, from an R I'm not familiar with, for $10,000 on 11/01/1995.

Re-acquired by CRsr in 5/18/2004, for $0.00.

Transfered to NRT Et Al, on 2/17/2011, $0.00

Transferred to CR1 Et Al, 4/18/2011, $0.00

Thank you so much for your info! I don't have dates of transfers but do know that parcel 23-0077 was owned by Faye Cra**tree and deeded to CRsr (chris sr). The address for that parcel is 4203 N side Union Rd. Also found another parcel (no date) 104-0204 was in Sheriff Ric***rd Hen***son ( Don**d & Ma*y Bol**an} and was transfered en al to all 4 brothers. The address for that parcel is 1084 Left Fork. Seems the family or at least CRsr was buying foreclosurers up around there. Think he learned from Daddy maybe or alledged business partners V W or S M.

Whew, rsd1200 and amauet1. Always amazed at your sleuthing. Must admit, I come here just to read your posts.

Thank you so much for your info! I don't have dates of transfers but do know that parcel 23-0077 was owned by Faye Cra**tree and deeded to CRsr (chris sr). The address for that parcel is 4203 N side Union Rd. Also found another parcel (no date) 104-0204 was in Sheriff Ric***rd Hen***son ( Don**d & Ma*y Bol**an} and was transfered en al to all 4 brothers. The address for that parcel is 1084 Left Fork. Seems the family or at least CRsr was buying foreclosurers up around there. Think he learned from Daddy maybe or alledged business partners V W or S M.

Yes, CR1 bought all the other properties on his own, and the structures, or added a trailer later, I believe. It seemed that he was pretty good at snagging land. I think that CR1 was fairly business minded. I bet he liked sniffing out deals and putting the properties together. Buying, fixing, and selling vehicles. Thinking of a used car lot of their own. Selling roosters and probably hunting dog pups. Every now and then, though, trouble can surface. I wonder if he got mixed up with a bigger wheeler/dealer.
A bit of info on the 799 Left Fork Property:

At least a portion of the 799 LEFT FORK RD property was under NRT et al in 02/2011Then CR1 got it back in 10/2012 for, it appeared, $5k.

Again, these are notes I've made, so I could have recorded something in error. I don't mind sharing. :) Just hope it makes sense when I bring it over. I have it in sort of my own little system.

I have wondered a time or two if property was involved in the cause of the murders. Was someone upset about land being bought up under foreclosure? Was a neighbor upset about encroachment of junk vehicles or grow operation on their property? This could even include future heirs of the properties sold under foreclosure or encroached on. Or maybe upset about the loss of property value from all the junk around? One of the things that got me wondering about the property angle was the close time frame between buying the property where DR lived and the murders. Was that purchase what "broke the camel's back" as they say?

Is/was something like this going on in the Pike County area that was threatened to be exposed?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...id-police-scandal-53163477?cid=social_fb_abcn

I'd like to say that this is just shocking, but it's not. I think that the public trust in LE has steadily eroded over the years, especially in some places, because this is more common than we'd like to believe. It happens in big cities, small ones, and rural communities. Unless outside forces come in to investigate, it's usually not uncovered though.

I have wondered a time or two if property was involved in the cause of the murders. Was someone upset about land being bought up under foreclosure? Was a neighbor upset about encroachment of junk vehicles or grow operation on their property? This could even include future heirs of the properties sold under foreclosure or encroached on. Or maybe upset about the loss of property value from all the junk around? One of the things that got me wondering about the property angle was the close time frame between buying the property where DR lived and the murders. Was that purchase what "broke the camel's back" as they say?

I've wondered too. I've wondered if somehow it centered around why CRsr went to prison. The moving of the property to the unknown Rhoden, to hang onto "his" land.

CRsr, from the way it appears, asked for the divorce, and although I've no concrete proof, it's the same GSR, it seems that GSR may have gone back to Ky for a bit and lived right around the river area. Maybe b/c of the embarrassment of GRsr's actions?

I'm showing, that when the female, who accused CRsr, wrote the parole board, asking for mercy for him, that GSR was living in Ky. (if it's the same GSR). I think CRsr's actions hurt a lot of folks. That hurt may run deep, too. Just thinking.

Been here from the start. Such a tangled web. Complicated family, money, land, greed, corruption, drugs, hatred, power seeking, and so much more. My 9-5 requires me to check various websites around the state for inmate populations. Many of the inmates are moved around for whatever reason. Of interest...recently in NW Ohio is a transfer inmate. US Marshalls, federal court, from Chillicothe facility, Cra***ee. Male. 25. I see a strong resemblance to a W female how has been discussed here several times. Is that family branch involved deeper than we think?

Been here from the start. Such a tangled web. Complicated family, money, land, greed, corruption, drugs, hatred, power seeking, and so much more. My 9-5 requires me to check various websites around the state for inmate populations. Many of the inmates are moved around for whatever reason. Of interest...recently in NW Ohio is a transfer inmate. US Marshalls, federal court, from Chillicothe facility, Cra***ee. Male. 25. I see a strong resemblance to a W female how has been discussed here several times. Is that family branch involved deeper than we think?

Does this Cra***ee's first name start with a D and is he a junior? Are you talking AW for the female?

Tangled, complicated and handled with the most bizarre LE investigation ever... That about sums it up...

Yes, CR1 bought all the other properties on his own, and the structures, or added a trailer later, I believe. It seemed that he was pretty good at snagging land. I think that CR1 was fairly business minded. I bet he liked sniffing out deals and putting the properties together. Buying, fixing, and selling vehicles. Thinking of a used car lot of their own. Selling roosters and probably hunting dog pups. Every now and then, though, trouble can surface. I wonder if he got mixed up with a bigger wheeler/dealer.
A bit of info on the 799 Left Fork Property:

At least a portion of the 799 LEFT FORK RD property was under NRT et al in 02/2011Then CR1 got it back in 10/2012 for, it appeared, $5k.

Again, these are notes I've made, so I could have recorded something in error. I don't mind sharing. :) Just hope it makes sense when I bring it over. I have it in sort of my own little system.

Sorry rsd, but I don't know what the NRT stands for and do you know who's name it was under before CR1 bought it back? I think that property is under BR1's name now.

Whew, rsd1200 and amauet1. Always amazed at your sleuthing. Must admit, I come here just to read your posts.

Thank you for a compliment I really don't deserve. rsd, raison, betty p, Dudley and so many others on here are better resercher's than I. I'm just trying to keep the thread going and discussion rolling. Ask some of the other's on here, I have a lot of question's and Dudley can tell you a lot of "ifs". LOL!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member