UNSOLVED Oh - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never been able to confirm that as fact. I wish I could find a verifiable source for that supposed confrontation. The argument I have seen when HMR was still in the hospital was between her, FR, & HHG over CH & CG. I still have it saved, even though it’s no longer able to be viewed publicly after fb settings were changed on the deceased’s fb’s.

ETA that particular argument not only solidified before the murders who the father of K was but it also shows that all of the R family along with HMR knew who the father was. It wasn’t a secret nor was JW mentioned.

Iirc, DR didn't seem overjoyed about HMR's relationship with CH.

It is totally amazing how many possible causes there are for these murders with the little info known to the public. I'm starting to understand LE being overwhelmed in the beginning with all the possibilities. No crime/mystery writer or even science fiction writer could make this up...

Agree. If this happened in my county, with our small force, I can see it playing out similar.

Iirc, DR didn't seem overjoyed about HMR's relationship with CH.
I don’t believe any of HMR’s immediate family (siblings and parents) were very thrilled. But there is that one comment on HMR’s profile photo from DR that confuses me https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....117797368289888.16657.100001788774138&type=3
I suppose that doesn’t mean that DR was thrilled with the relationship. I can only speak to how I was parented by my own mother and say my own mother would never say that if she didn’t approve. As a mother myself, I wouldn’t say that either if I didn’t approve but we are all different as well.

So she went from JW (child), to CG (pregnant), to CH (current), then gave birth & killed?

Do we know when baby K's paternity was confirmed?

As of the writing of this article, dna had not even been started;
Pike County: 'That's all we've got left. Just those kids.'

Something happened, between HMR & JW, between Nov 26, 2014 Edit; August 26, 2014 and, I think, Oct of 2014. They had plans to marry on their November 2015 Edit: they had plans to marry on August 27, 2015, which would have been their five year anniversary according to her sm accounts. She said she was blessed to be marrying her best friend.

HMR seemed to drift toward CG in April of 2015, by May of 2015, he'd changed his FB status to "in a relationship" and there's a pic of her flipping the camera, the bird, on his timeline, beneath the relationship status, a message, imo.

There's a photo of her with CH as early as Dec, 2015, and her relationship status changed to In A Reltionship, on Oct. 2015, so the relationship with CG didn't last all that long.

Last edited:
And do the churches somehow tie into all this? Both the anonymous church on the W family property and the one now located in AK.
IMO, the borderline (hanging off the edge by a thread) radical religious idealism plays a significant role. Only people who have not only strong loyalty to eachother as well as feeling justified for a deeper reason could go this long without slipping up and being caught. I have no doubts there are people protecting the killers, perhaps by means of social affluence in a small community.

Last edited:
As of the writing of this article, dna had not even been started;
Pike County: 'That's all we've got left. Just those kids.'

Something happened, between HMR & JW, between Nov 26, 2014 and, I think, April of 2015. They had plans to marry on their November 2015 anniversary according to her sm accounts. She said she was blessed to be marrying her best friend.

HMR seemed to drift toward CG in April of 2015, by May of 2015, he'd changed his FB status to "in a relationship" and there's a pic of her flipping the camera, the bird, on his timeline, beneath the relationship status, a message, imo.

There's a photo of her with CH as early as Dec, 2015, and her relationship status changed to In A Reltionship, on Oct. 2015, so the relationship with CG didn't last all that long.
From looking at his profile photos, HMR & CG were still together on July 20th, 2015, as there’s a photo of the two of them kissing. We know she got pregnant after 7/24/15, according to the LMP On the sonogram.
HMR’s profile pic on 9/22/2016 was liked by someone with the same last name as CH.
HMR shared these two posts on IG one on Sept. 9th that is telling in regards to relationships.

Hanna Mayyy on Instagram: “ #truth #aroundhere”

And this one, with someone’s arms around her waist. I dont know who the arms belong to, but I’m just taking a guess they’re the arms belong of a young man.

Hanna Mayyy on Instagram: “So want this dress #rue21 #loveit #dontweardresses”

Last edited:
I'm not getting much of a "religious" overtone to any of this, but that's just me. Do folks who go to church, break the law and do bad things? Yup. However, that applies across the board, to Christians, Buddhists, Satanists, Mormons, Wiccans, you name one, there's one sitting in jail for something.

A pastor, in a case here, killed his friends, while their child hid in the bathroom (thank Heaven), then, preached their funeral, mixed with the family, and gave condolences at the visitations, and funeral, after what he did. All over greed. If he gets forgiven and gets in? I'm definitely getting in.

However, I just don't see the connection to some radical religious group, here. I see drugs and/or greed and jealousy.

From looking at his profile photos, HMR & CG were still together on July 20th, 2015, as there’s a photo of the two of them kissing. We know she got pregnant after 7/24/15, according to the LMP On the sonogram.
HMR’s profile pic on 9/22/2016 was liked by someone with the same last name as CH.
HMR shared these two posts on IG one on Sept. 9th that is telling in regards to relationships.

Hanna Mayyy on Instagram: “ #truth #aroundhere”

And this one, with someone’s arms around her waist. I dont know who the arms belong to, but I’m just taking a guess they’re the arms belong of a young man.

Hanna Mayyy on Instagram: “So want this dress #rue21 #loveit #dontweardresses”

Well, we know he is the father, so they had to be together. I'm just sayin' she went from her "best friend" and a wedding date, to making a separate HR page, with ONLY her and CG. I truly think that CG was a rebound. I don't think that I saw a status change, on her other FB, as HMR. We don't know when, for sure, she started seeing CH, but, she liked him enough to change her status on the HMR, FB, in Oct. 2015 and her FB with a couple pics of CG was basically abandoned.

Edit: I have one other, kinda "out there" theory, but unsure how to broach it w/o sounding too weird, or breaking TOS, b/c I'm not sure how to "delicately" approach said theory. :confused:

Last edited:
Not Pike County, but some more proof that cartels are operating fairly close.

Police raid 'Haunted Farm' during five-month meth investigation

I think a lot of connections originate out of there, but will have a link to somewhere in southern Cali. In other words, if they can get the stuff to there, or actually make it there, then the main link will make the trips. No going across a border. Remember how many miles that red truck had on it? Things that make ya go hmmmmm.

Not Pike County, but some more proof that cartels are operating fairly close.

Police raid 'Haunted Farm' during five-month meth investigation

"Mexican drug cartels are not only pushing opioids into Ohio, but they are also flooding this state with cheap methamphetamine to get people hooked," said Attorney General DeWine. "Right now we are seeing more methamphetamine submitted to our BCI crime laboratories than any other drug. As my office works to fight the opioid epidemic, we are also dedicated to stopping those who are dealing meth and putting money into the hands of cartels."

BBM

No word of Mexican drug cartels pushing MJ. Does that mean the latter is all being produced domestically?

Well, we know he is the father, so they had to be together. I'm just sayin' she went from her "best friend" and a wedding date, to making a separate HR page, with ONLY her and CG. I truly think that CG was a rebound. I don't think that I saw a status change, on her other FB, as HMR. We don't know when, for sure, she started seeing CH, but, she liked him enough to change her status on the HMR, FB, in Oct. 2015 and her FB with a couple pics of CG was basically abandoned.

Edit: I have one other, kinda "out there" theory, but unsure how to broach it w/o sounding too weird, or breaking TOS, b/c I'm not sure how to "delicately" approach said theory. :confused:
I’d just approach it in a hypothetical sense. I don’t think it will be looked at as weird. I know I won’t view it as weird. Heck, I likened gunshots to the eye to The Walking Dead earlier. I was embarrassed to even say that one, but also found it interesting.

I'm not getting much of a "religious" overtone to any of this, but that's just me. Do folks who go to church, break the law and do bad things? Yup. However, that applies across the board, to Christians, Buddhists, Satanists, Mormons, Wiccans, you name one, there's one sitting in jail for something.

A pastor, in a case here, killed his friends, while their child hid in the bathroom (thank Heaven), then, preached their funeral, mixed with the family, and gave condolences at the visitations, and funeral, after what he did. All over greed. If he gets forgiven and gets in? I'm definitely getting in.

However, I just don't see the connection to some radical religious group, here. I see drugs and/or greed and jealousy.
People are sick. Honestly. And I don’t necessarily think that a radical religion was a driving force in the murders. I feel if anything that perhaps a radical religion helped shaped the mindset and character of the murderers. Does that make sense? I don’t think these murders were carried out in the name of saving a certain child from a lifestyle based on religious beliefs. I’m not sure how to word it to make sense. I gotta rack my brain for a bit to come up with the right wording :confused:

"Mexican drug cartels are not only pushing opioids into Ohio, but they are also flooding this state with cheap methamphetamine to get people hooked," said Attorney General DeWine. "Right now we are seeing more methamphetamine submitted to our BCI crime laboratories than any other drug. As my office works to fight the opioid epidemic, we are also dedicated to stopping those who are dealing meth and putting money into the hands of cartels."

BBM

No word of Mexican drug cartels pushing MJ. Does that mean the latter is all being produced domestically?
Honestly, I had never likened cartels to marijuana until this case. I always associated cartels with the hard stuff-heroin, meth, coke.

We are in a new age these days when it comes to marijuana do it makes me wonder if cartels even mess with marijuana that much anymore. It’s slowly but surely becoming legal nationwide.

At the time of these murders, 3 of the closest states to Ohio Had already legalized MJ for medicinal purposes-MI, PA, IL. WV legalized it the next year in 2017. And isn’t OH on the ballot for this year? IMO, the cartels don’t have much business left in the MJ trade anymore. I feel like their trade is more based on the stuff that gets people strung out and selling their souls to get their next high.

And IMO, cartels are only going to get bigger when it comes to hard drugs because of the crack down on physicians issuing prescriptions for opiates. Sadly, cartels operate on supply and demand. And the demand is up.

BBM

Weed is cheap. Even great weed is cheap. Not as much money in it these days.

Based on intelligence and media interviews, the wholesale price of marijuana sold in Mexico has dropped within the past 5 years. In 2009, a farmer growing marijuana in Mexico was able to receive up to $100 per kilogram of wholesale marijuana. By 2014, the wholesale price of marijuana dropped to less than $25. Farmers state that the push towards marijuana legalization has contributed to the downfall as more people buy higher-quality marijuana that was grown in the United States.

As the price of marijuana decreased, Mexican drug cartel have begun looking for new revenue streams. It appears as if they have found a replacement in heroin.

More Heroin from Mexico Entering United States - Havocscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member