OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #34 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We here on WS are all so relieved at the news, just imagine how satisfying a moment this must be for LE...kudos to them for patiently searching for, gathering, analyzing and stockpiling the evidence that can now be used as weapons against the evildoers.

The baton of justice is now passed to the DA's office...all that's left is for them to bring it across the finish line!

Well I was totally wrong. I never for one minute believed that these murders were committed because of a custody issue. Never once. And I was wrong.

In the beginning I didn't either, but after the raids and the "laser focus" thing I was convinced that JW and his parents did it to get custody of SW.

I also believed that drug trafficking may have been involved and although DeWine said there was "drug undercurrents" I now think that the W's were obsessed with getting custody of SW simply because the R's were selling pot and they didn't approve.

So looks like I was wrong on that score.

JMO

I always figured that the murders were actually committed by both brothers.

I now wonder if one or both of the parents were also shooters.

I couldn’t imagine Angela as having been a gunman, but maybe I was wrong...

MG, study the pic of her smirking face for a bit and you may revise your earlier opinion. IMO, she is well capable of shooting people at point-blank range.
IMO, she is the most cold-blooded one in the bunch.

great summary. thought it was interesting he also mentioned a certain type of silencer used? and that they left clues (phones/cameras) and finally ALL THEIR LIES.....so glad this day has come!

Like the changing story of JW and his timeline on when he got SW. First it was the night of the murders and then it was a week before.

We here on WS are all so relieved at the news, just imagine how satisfying a moment this must be for LE...kudos to them for patiently searching for, gathering, analyzing and stockpiling the evidence that can now be used as weapons against the evildoers.

The baton of justice is now passed to the DA's office...all that's left is for them to bring it across the finish line!

I want to hear from LM.

TWO MORE ARRESTS: OMG!!! regarding coverup: RITA NEWCOMB and FREDERICKA WAGNER!!!

Boom. Two families converge to wipe out one, for a common goal. Twizted. Evil. How could this be about love for a child? This was all about control. They didn't have it and they wanted it, but for some reason, couldn't go to court. They out-$$$ the Rs, did the Rs have something on them?

Yes, that's interesting. JW had been given full custody of S, so assume it would have been ok for him to take her to AK? Not sure.
As mentioned above, for an American child to cross the border into Canada with just one parent, the parent has to present legal documents showing consent of the other parent, or a death certificate, or a legal sole custody decree. Possibly the W's didn't have the sole custody decree in the proper form, or they didn't want to alert authorities to their plans by requesting the official death certificate....
Minor children travelling to Canada - Canada.ca

Reading indictments. Looks like the charges of burglary and tampering of evidence apply at all 4 murder locations. Tampering with evidence includes removal of shell casings, silencers, removal of home security equipment.

I'm still wondering about all the secrecy, too. (confiscating and locking up homes and possessions, shutting off access to final AR's) Seems a bit over the top for this. Reminder that anything in those those trailers after they were moved to Hadsell Chemical is inadmissible as evidence, since the building and property where they were stored was not locked or guarded.

Betty a thought just occurred to me after the neighbor mentioned Billy always trying to sell him something. Could LE have been afraid the W's would strip those homes with the excuse that SW was the heir? And that's why they locked them up?

JMO

Boom. Two families converge to wipe out one, for a common goal. Twizted. Evil. How could this be about love for a child? This was all about control. They didn't have it and they wanted it, but for some reason, couldn't go to court. They out-$$$ the Rs, did the Rs have something on them?

IMO they were doing drug deals with the R family. I think it all played a part. Jealousy, obsession, control etc.

Reading indictments. Looks like the charges of burglary and tampering of evidence apply at all 4 murder locations. Tampering with evidence includes removal of shell casings, silencers, removal of home security equipment.

It’s sick, these people were friends at one point so they knew just about every move they made.

Clark said Tuesday the family will be vindicated.

"We look forward to the day when the true culprits will be discovered and brought to justice for this terrible tragedy," Clark said in a statement. He added: "The Wagners are also very hopeful that in the ensuing months there will be a thorough vetting of all the facts."

Authorities announce arrests in slaying of Rhoden family members

This sounds like OJ saying he was going to be out searching for the real killer, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties