OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #34 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohio AG Mike DeWine‏ @OhioAG
Two other people were also arrested today in connection with the alleged cover-up of the #PikeCounty homicides. Anglea Wagner's mother, Rita Newcomb, and Billy Wagner's mother, Fredericka Wager.

Dr6fBqOVsAAPcVk.jpg

1:45 PM - 13 Nov 2018

Oh my goodness. Reading about all that was done in preparation, including illegal surveillance devices "including on pets"! What a terrible, cold thing. It's really shocking what the indictments reveal. They were going to wipe out each and every one of them and knew it for a long time. The poor family, I feel like they really never had a chance after crossing these animals.

As mentioned above, for an American child to cross the border into Canada with just one parent, the parent has to present legal documents showing consent of the other parent, or a death certificate, or a legal sole custody decree. Possibly the W's didn't have the sole custody decree in the proper form, or they didn't want to alert authorities to their plans by requesting the official death certificate....
Minor children travelling to Canada - Canada.ca

Check page 11 of the indictment against George Wagner III. It sort of describes the falsification of the custody documents.

ETA: This criminal activity took place on April 3, 2016, BEFORE the murders. Interesting.

I don't know about anybody else, but I plan to hang around on this thread tonight.
Mostly because there's such a feeling of vindication when the good guys finally gain the upper hand over the evil ones.

"Let justice roll down like waters."

It seems to me possible the timing of the arrests was because Ohio/Pike county wanted to do the arrests themselves, rather than request it from Alaska police. They may have found out last summer that the family were planning to return, so convened the GJ in preparation. Likely were closely monitoring them all, including intercepting phone calls.

Evil, just evil:

Angela Wagner said in an email to the newspaper that what happened was devastating and Hanna Rhoden was like a daughter to her.

Wagner also told The Enquirer that her husband, Billy, and Christopher Rhoden Sr. were more like brothers than friends.

Authorities announce arrests in slaying of Rhoden family members

Narcissistic psychopaths always lie. They feel superior to others and think they're justified in doing so because they know what is best.

Speculation-
The Wagner's couldn't make it in Alaska, so they had to move back to Ohio this summer for Grandma to financially support them by giving Billy jobs. (He was arrested in a horse trailer in Lexington, KY.) Now Grandma has been implicated in assisting this crime and has felony charges. smh It never pays to be an enabler.

Evil, just evil:

Angela Wagner said in an email to the newspaper that what happened was devastating and Hanna Rhoden was like a daughter to her.

Wagner also told The Enquirer that her husband, Billy, and Christopher Rhoden Sr. were more like brothers than friends.

Authorities announce arrests in slaying of Rhoden family members

IceIce,
How do you spell sociopath?
Answer: A-N-G-E-L-A-W-A-G-N-E-R.

(I won my 2nd grade spelling bee, so I'm pretty confident I got this one right!)

MG, study the pic of her smirking face for a bit and you may revise your earlier opinion. IMO, she is well capable of shooting people at point-blank range.
IMO, she is the most cold-blooded one in the bunch.

And for her to state that Hanna was like a daughter to her. Such an insult to Hanna.

How do people like this even live with themselves??

It seems to me possible the timing of the arrests was because Ohio/Pike county wanted to do the arrests themselves, rather than request it from Alaska police. They may have found out last summer that the family were planning to return, so convened the GJ in preparation. Likely were closely monitoring them all, including intercepting phone calls.

Given they had already escaped thousands of miles to AK once before, that would be an incredibly risky and irresponsible strategy by LE. Not saying it didn't happen that way. They really never should have let them escape to AK in the first place.

IceIce,
How do you spell sociopath?
Answer: A-N-G-E-L-A-W-A-G-N-E-R.

(I won my 2nd grade spelling bee, so I'm pretty confident I got this one right!)

So right!

I cannot even wrap my brain around this yet. I had thought if Angela was involved it would have been maybe covering up information to protect her son or sons. But now I feel like I have more anger and disgust toward her than the other three Ws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE