OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #34 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about anybody else, but I plan to hang around on this thread tonight.
Mostly because there's such a feeling of vindication when the good guys finally gain the upper hand over the evil ones.

"Let justice roll down like waters."

(Canceling my plans for this evening so I can stay on this story)

Thank God. Looks like the ongoing discussion about SW is solved since thankfully it looks like JW will not have custody of her for long.

I knew those four were responsible since the searches of their properties.

I wonder if these arrests comes because DeWine is no longer AG and the new AG decided they had enough evidence to make a case?

JMO
Yes, I have been itching to learn how the election would affect this case.

Did the Ws ever discuss this among themselves? Or was it like, “We will never speak of this again”

How could they go on in day-to-day life with such a violent secret between them?

Were they smug, thinking they fooled everyone and after 2 1/2 years thought they were safe?

Or did they look over their shoulders constantly and jump at shadows? I hope they did.

LE found parts used to build the silencer used.

Horribly sad. 14 members of this child's family dead or in jail. Parents, grandparents and even great grandparents. Unbelievable. DeWine said it was obsession and control of this little girl. No member of the Wagner family no matter how distant should ever be allowed to even speak to this little girl again. She should be in our prayers from now on as she grows up with the knowledge she has lost 14 members of her immediate family and now she is basically alone because her father and family were evil and had a screw loose somewhere.

JMO
Same. That poor little girl. I pray for her to have zero memory of this and to use it as strength in her adult life one day. :(

DeWine later said the Oct. 30 evidence wasn't a key part, just one more thing added to the list. It sounded like they didn't consider that evidence any more important than other evidence they had already gathered. The GJ was convened in July 2018, over a year after they announced the W family were in the laser focus. Wonder what took them so long to convene the GJ?
BBM I read a long time ago (maybe during the Michael Brown proceedings) that a GJ can't meet unless ALL of the members are there and for the whole time. It's not like Jury Duty where you have a set date of a trial, when the GJ meets (at least the ones in the MB case) they decide when they can all meet since they are all required to be there the whole time. Maybe that played into it?

Did the Ws ever discuss this among themselves? Or was it like, “We will never speak of this again”

How could they go on in day-to-day life with such a violent secret between them?

Were they smug, thinking they fooled everyone and after 2 1/2 years thought they were safe?

Or did they look over their shoulders constantly and jump at shadows? I hope they did.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they talked about this every night at dinner, and laughed.

They aren’t laughing now.

BBM: Ice, I refer you back to mugshot of AW. Her expression appears quite smug, IMO.
Give the "lady" a feather boa and you'd think she was posing for a Glamour Shot instead of a mugshot!

Last edited:
Maybe charges for disposing of evidence or other kinds of interference in the investigation? That farm (Flying W) got flip turned upside down.

@rsd1200 - what charges do you think might be coming?

We got two great grannies, and later on down the line, there might be some charges stemming from that "undercurrent".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx