OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #35 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really creeps me out to picture a family sitting around the dinner table planning the murder of an entire family. “When do you think would be the best time to kill them? Hey jake pass the potatoes”.....ughhhh just so much craziness! Still can’t believe at least one of them didn’t have a conscience!
It’s really disgusting that the W’s has been surveiling the Rhodens since 2014. Even creepier that for atleast 4 1/2 months for drop and pick ups of S between Jake Wagner and HMR, Jake knew every time he looked at Hanna that him and his family were going to murder her and her family. It’s calculated and chilling.

I can't see the one below it super clear, but, it reminds me of a Pagan tatt. SPL says there is a new Odin religion that has ties to White Supremacy. I would be kinda shocked if my friend was a white supremacist based on the other folks who they run with. They're a pretty Hedonistic bunch too...

Is there also a tat on his right finger/knuckle? It looks like a scorpion or lobster or somesuch.

Scorpion Tattoo Meanings, Ideas, and Unique Designs

I actually wonder if he withdrew because of his sponsorship in horse racing and the Wagner’s being well vested into horses and horse racing. Probably not. But it’s a thought.

That would be interesting, if a friend of the Wags or such called and told him some story to make him withdraw it. I assume those people stick together in their clique?

From what I've read in news stories, the woman with him was his sister.
Aaah geez BettyP, owner/corrected to officer? FW/corrected to sister? (Wouldn't be surprised
if I was wrong, lol!) But "officer knows nothing about the case"?? Uhm, I think an officer/s, would
be given a "heads up" not only on the case, but also on the suspect. After all, asking for assistance on an out-of-state fugitive warrant on a man suspected of a mass murder.... just sayin' there was an awful lot of BCI present for the arrest. And just when I think I have figured out all the relatives, you tell me it was BIGIII's sister??? Okay, now my head is spinning....the sister did not know she had a man, who looked a lot like her brother, hiding in the trailer? I keep shaking my head on all this....if my brother had just been arrested on a fugitive warrant, hiding in a horse trailer, I'd be freaking out on the side of the road. Just so much doesn't make sense.

They will each likely get a separate PD. There is no way one would be able to defend such a case. Their lawyers will have to have a specialty with defending a death penalty case too. However FW may foot the bill on the lawyers for all of them. I do believe she has the bucks to do so if need be. GW3 was caught in front of Rood and Riddle, that's not just any horse vet. Major bucks. My mares sure never saw those vets.
If they have money or access to money then they won't get a public defender. If someone is able they're required to pay for their own attorney. PD's are given to those who can't afford an attorney.

Another thing....some people (and I'm not saying this is true) think that a public defender may not do as good of a job defending someone as opposed to having a high priced big name attorney. If Mama W has the money and is willing to spend it then she might opt to provide her family with the best attorney that money can buy.

Aaah geez BettyP, owner/corrected to officer? FW/corrected to sister? (Wouldn't be surprised
if I was wrong, lol!) But "officer knows nothing about the case"?? Uhm, I think an officer/s, would
be given a "heads up" not only on the case, but also on the suspect. After all, asking for assistance on an out-of-state fugitive warrant on a man suspected of a mass murder.... just sayin' there was an awful lot of BCI present for the arrest. And just when I think I have figured out all the relatives, you tell me it was BIGIII's sister??? Okay, now my head is spinning....the sister did not know she had a man, who looked a lot like her brother, hiding in the trailer? I keep shaking my head on all this....if my brother had just been arrested on a fugitive warrant, hiding in a horse trailer, I'd be freaking out on the side of the road. Just so much doesn't make sense.

My reading of that was that "owner" referred to either Billy or his sister. Maybe police weren't sure of the owner at that time. One or the other told them they weren't aware of the case. Billy could have said it, just blowing smoke after having been arrested and cuffed. I'm pretty sure Fredericka Wagner was back at Flying W farms. According to the news media, that's where she was arrested.

Pike County: Wagner family arrested in the Rhoden family massacre

Authorities said Billy Wagner was arrested in Fayette County, Kentucky. Angela Wagner was arrested at her home in Scioto County. Jake and George Wagner were arrested in Ross County. Fredricka was arrested at the family's Flying W farm in Lucasville, which had been previously raided. Rita Newcomb was arrested at her home in South Webster, Ohio.

I actually wonder if he withdrew because of his sponsorship in horse racing and the Wagner’s being well vested into horses and horse racing. Probably not. But it’s a thought.

I wasn't sure that they raced. They are listed under the US Dressage Registry, which is one very expensive sport, too. I bet that the horsey set they ran in is just floored. They could have been taking an Equitation horse to Rood and Riddle, they would probably see those horses too, but in that part of Ky, a lot of thoroughbreds are seen there.

Thanks Betty! I was one of the tipsters, but it was on the call line. One of the kids have told everyone, My Momma called in about those folks!! Not that I'll be called... It's going to be a heck of a cost for this trial. Too bad they won't just plea out and be done with it. Junk said he was going to ask for zero bond.
I honestly think it's very possible that once all of the evidence starts getting "out" and they get lawyer's that some plea deals might likely be made. This seems to be a classic case where a strong argument could be made for the death penalty if they are found guilty. If they're guaranteed life as opposed to death they might just take it. But then again the prosecution might not agree to it. It might also depend on the opinion of the victims families.

It's probably also likely that 1 or 2 might "spill their guts" and turn against the others to try and earn some sort of a lighter sentence.

I honestly think it's very possible that once all of the evidence starts getting "out" and they get lawyer's that some plea deals might likely be made. This seems to be a classic case where a strong argument could be made for the death penalty if they are found guilty. If they're guaranteed life as opposed to death they might just take it. But then again the prosecution might not agree to it. It might also depend on the opinion of the victims families.

It's probably also likely that 1 or 2 might "spill their guts" and turn against the others to try and earn some sort of a lighter sentence.

BBM
I think this might be true to, and, you could very well be right about the plea. Whoever turns first, gets LWOP. If the lawyer is a good enough lawyer, he can reason with a client to get them to turn, and it all comes spilling out. It may take a bit of time though. Until they read through all of the discovery that they will receive.

I also wonder if the R’s had threatened to reveal to LE about the age of jw when HR got pregnant, if the W’s kept pushing for custody? There definitely was a lot of back in forth involved as far as bitterness towards the Rhodens and I think that’s pretty evident of the yr or so of planning. Just trying to get my thoughts around the entire situation and I’m obviously not trying to blame the victims. Just trying to figure out what was going on inside of the wagners walls, which I know you can never figure out the mind of a killer. Man I really feel for LM and his family today! I went back and watched his interviews on that horrible day and it’s just too much to take! Praying

Suspect In Massacre Of Ohio Family Caught In Lexington
And another question, who is the "older woman" talking at the end of the video", to a police officer in front of the pick up. (can anyone enlarge and freeze image?)
dressed in camouflage rain pancho....is that FW?

RSBM - I took a still shot of the video, the woman looks like FW to me, but I will put the photo here for everybody to see. Please feel free to enhance the picture, I am a little busy & couldn't do it ATM.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-14 Suspect In Massacre Of Ohio Family Caught In Lexington.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-14 Suspect In Massacre Of Ohio Family Caught In Lexington.png
    544.2 KB · Views: 161
Can you imagine turning on your parents or your child in order to save your own butt? (In the event someone starts spilling their guts to save their own hide.). This is one very warped family. I bet they have an agreement not to.

They will each likely get a separate PD. There is no way one would be able to defend such a case. Their lawyers will have to have a specialty with defending a death penalty case too. However FW may foot the bill on the lawyers for all of them. I do believe she has the bucks to do so if need be. GW3 was caught in front of Rood and Riddle, that's not just any horse vet. Major bucks. My mares sure never saw those vets.
What's the likelihood that they could all be tried together?

The Wagners are also charged with burglary. What do you think they stole from the Rhodens? Just cash? Guns?

Although it is commonly thought that burglary = theft, most state statutes describe the crime as trespassing on private property with the intent to commit a crime.
Here is the legal description for aggravated burglary in OH:

Aggravated Burglary (§ 2911.11): It's a first degree felony to trespass in an occupied structure when people are present with the purpose to commit a criminal offense, and:

• The person inflicts, attempts or threatens to inflict physical harm on another; or
  • The person has a deadly weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member