OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #35 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if those custody documents forged on 4-3-2016 could have been at the center of that altercation that occurred two weeks before the murders?

Remember LM saying that PCSO deputies were "snots"? Could it have been because PCSO looked at the forged documents that day and not realizing they were forged, sided with JW and let him take SW?

I, for one, am beginning to believe that HR did not let JW have SW that night. I think he came over to find out why DR wasn't home and took SW when he realized only HR and CR2 was there. I think that is why DR got the phone call that so upset her.

JMO

I, for one, am beginning to believe that HR did not let JW have SW that night. I think he came over to find out why DR wasn't home and took SW when he realized only HR and CR2 was there. I think that is why DR got the phone call that so upset her.

JMO

I think that’s exactly what happened, went and got sw so that she would already be in his family’s custody.

Her attorney said Fredericka Wagner has "lived as close to the cross as anyone can". He said she'd taught Sunday school for years and never had so much as a parking ticket. He went as far to say she was more innocent than the people sitting at the prosecution's table, which drew a smirk from one of them.
Grandmothers charged in connection to Rhoden family massacre to appear in court
:rolleyes::confused::rolleyes::confused:

Were they taking a swipe at Prosecutor Junk? He's had some problems in the past.

Is our Junk trash? Which side is he on?

FindLaw's United States Sixth Circuit case and opinions.

RN: prosecution recommending $200,000 cash surety. Emphasis on her lying under oath.
If she posts bond, recommend she have no contact with Rhoden, Manley or Gilley families.

Her atty: her source of income is SS disability. This lady is a grandmother. Has worked hard all her life. Has been a school teacher and over the road truck driver. No risk of flight. First 3 counts of indictment appear to be duplication. Not charged with any violent crime. Recommends signing her own bond.

Judge: asks her address. Dickens Hill Rd, Oak Hill, OH. RN states she has an elderly mother, very sick, stays at her mom's most of the time. Judge says his intention is to place her under electronic monitor/house arrest. RN gives her mother's address. Court sets monetary bond at $50,000, will permit cash surety or 10% deposit. Will be under electronically monitored house arrest at (her mother's address?) in South Webster, Ohio. To be put into Pre-Trial Services program. Can leave for medical emergencies, lawyer appointments, medical appointments. Must clear everything with Pre-Trial Services officer. Must keep Pre-Trial Services officer advised of her current address. With exception of medications prescribed by licensed physician for her, not to consume alcohol or controlled substances.

(That's all I got for RN)

So RN cares for her elderly mother who is very sick. Yet the Wagner family brutally murdered three mothers.

This case been quite a journey and there is still a long way to go. Sometimes a case looks cut and dried but doesn't get solved while other cases look impossible and still get figured out, so imagine how the investigators were feeling as this one began to come together.

Yes, Robin W is the daughter who is the "farm manager." Her facial features are almost identical to her mother's. (Geez can't believe I just typed that...but true! I saw her in the courtroom live feed and was transfixed by just how much they look alike. Wish I could put a side by side for comparison...but tech is hard for me.)
Now ready for a really far out theory? RW could be the confidential informant. 1) Sister was running the farm until her brother "BGWIII and his brood" returned from Alaska 2) BGWIII and his wife and sons bring scrutiny, suspicion and public glare back on the farming business...not good! 3) If "Mama goes down, all is lost." And thinks, "Not gonna let that happen!" So, "Sis" contacts LE and lets them know what you have heard in the office.... Mama gets her hand slapped, BGWIII & family get taken off to jail. 4) Farm resources are not handed out to BGWIII (and his dependents)..... after all, who was with him when he was arrested......bet these words were spoken, "I just want my life back to the way it was."
(And if any of you say "it was the butler" who is the confidential informant... I can't disagree either, cuz I am just speculating. Bring on the theories!!!) BTW, the first clue was that the informant knew the "important names".....

Your theory sounds very plausible to me

I wonder who LE's confidential source is who was present at Fredericka's house when she and the other family members discussed getting revenge if they were caught? Someone who works for Fredericka? A family member? Interesting.
There was a John Doe listed in the charges of engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity. It seems possible a (male) family member was involved in the coverup, but then went to police. It seems likely the person was a trusted member of the group, rather than someone who overheard things by accident.

Yes, it was all strange, but those were the justifications that Pike County SO used to place the GPS tracker on JM's truck and later, to attempt to charge him with destroying it. It almost seemed like PCSO was trying to use the red truck and allegations about texts, etc. to implicate JM instead of going after JW. Really odd. We still don't have an explanation for that.

Selling JM the red truck that PCSO said was used "in a murder" may have been a crude attempt by the Wags to frame JM. If so, it worked because PCSO bought it, hook, line and sinker. Over a year after the murders. Maybe it took them a while to identify and trace the truck. If so, you would think they would have noticed that JM didn't own it at the time of the Rhoden murders.

Still a LOT of questions about this case that need to be answered.

Thank-you, Betty. I agree, now that you've made sense of my questions. Things didn't really appear to point to JM unless that's maybe where heads wanted to head. (or it seemed to me) But, I know LE knows a lot more than I do so they may have had their reasons. I'm just glad it got straightened out.

This may have been stated elsewhere button someone tell me what the final reward money was in this case?

(I know there was $10k originally, then a businessman offered and pulled his offer for $25k. I think the number crept up from that $10k but not how much higher it went.)

Thanks!

Did you see the glares that FW gave out to not only the prosecuting attorneys but also to someone sitting on the other side of the courtroom? She raises a ton of red flags for me. She was tapping the table, all calm-like. Her daughter behind her looked shocked. Wondering if this is so horrible what is happening to her family OR if this is so horrible what her family members are accused of? Which one? How did the victims' families hold it together. They look like a nice family to me.

I wonder if those custody documents forged on 4-3-2016 could have been at the center of that altercation that occurred two weeks before the murders?

Remember LM saying that PCSO deputies were "snots"? Could it have been because PCSO looked at the forged documents that day and not realizing they were forged, sided with JW and let him take SW?

JMO

As DeWine said, all the puzzle pieces start fitting together. Actually, Len was giving us some really big hints. Not surprising that LE sided with the Wagners, thanks to the Fredericka and her husband, they had some power with local LE. Wasn't there some question as to whether the LEO's who responded were from Pike or Adams County?

This whole story is like something out of a Faulkner novel.

Maybe they were what is speculated that HR had on the W's preventing them from going to court for custody. I can't imagine AW being happy if the R's threatened to turn her mother (RN) in to authorities for forgery.

JMO
I'm intrigued by the fraudulent court documents because whatever it was seemed to trigger the decision to turn to plan B: murder.

Thank-you, Betty. I agree, now that you've made sense of my questions. Things didn't really appear to point to JM unless that's maybe where heads wanted to head. (or it seemed to me) But, I know LE knows a lot more than I do so they may have had their reasons. I'm just glad it got straightened out.

The case was dismissed w/o prejudice pending a grand jury investigation. So far, there's no record of the GJ delivering anything, so I suppose the case is still on their list. It cost JM quite a bit in legal fees, not to mention missed work, lost income and all the stress of the arrest, hearing and media coverage.

This case been quite a journey and there is still a long way to go. Sometimes a case looks cut and dried but doesn't get solved while other cases look impossible and still get figured out, so imagine how the investigators were feeling as this one began to come together.

Bet they're glad this part of the investigation is over. It took them so long to investigate, they are probably looking back and seeing how they could have done some things differently.

BBM

Fredericka Wagner is accused of lying to the grand jury in July 2018. Prosecuting attorneys said she also discussed her grand jury testimony when she was barred from doing so. They asked for a high bond, noting she had access to a large amount of money.

Her attorney said Fredericka Wagner has "lived as close to the cross as anyone can". He said she'd taught Sunday school for years and never had so much as a parking ticket. He went as far to say she was more innocent than the people sitting at the prosecution's table, which drew a smirk from one of them.

I am surprised it didn't draw an outright laugh from everyone in the courtroom.
Grandmothers charged in connection to Rhoden family massacre to appear in court
:rolleyes::confused::rolleyes::confused:

o_O

JMO
Could you elaborate on the incident you're describing? The law in Ohio is that an unmarried mother has full custody until a court rules otherwise.
Lawriter - ORC - 3109.042 Custody rights of unmarried mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz