OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #36 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, according to the WKYC article posted previously, the arraignment hearings will all be held at Pike County Court of Common Pleas. Not sure how the cases will proceed in the future. One recent article says Hamilton Co prosecutor Joe Deters has offered to help out by having the trials there.

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters offers help in Pike County massacre trials

Others have speculated that the trials could be moved to Franklin County. For now, though, everything is still in Pike County.

Don't see how with such a small population. IMO it will be state wanting change of venue.

You are correct, we don’t have that many, but there are several neighbors who do have that many

I have been to ski lodges in the Rockies around Aspen and Vail that have huge elk heads mounted above the fireplaces. Not my cup of tea but I must admit that they are in character with the lodge. I have also been to Jackson Hole WY where they have arches of elk and deer antlers at the entrances of the park in the downtown area. They look great there. And one or two might look good in a home. But that many heads in a small home where 4 people were alleged to have sat under them planning to kill 8 members of an entire family is the stuff an Alfred Hitchcock movie is made of.

JMO

My neighbor across street( about 100 yards from my front door) recently put a metal bull pulling a cart on corner of his yard. Now this bull is not small. It is about 7 foot long and 5 foot tall. It has the biggest set Bssss you have ever seen on it too. The local school bus stop is on corner of my yard too. Someone started painting Bssss bright red. Hilarious cant account for taste. He paints them and day or two later bright red. Bull is OK but Bssss are too much. Someone will castrate it one day.;)

I can only imagine. That is hilarious.

I didn't realize the house was so small. 1300 sq ft. I don't know how four adults and two small children lived there. They had to be tripping over themselves with all that stuff in there.
Yes that is a small space for that many people but perhaps due to their limited income? Although they were cramped in that house, I imagine it was a lot more space per person than how the Rhoden's were living a month prior to their murders. Dana, Hanna, Chris Jr., Frankie, Hannah, two children full time, and one partial time all crammed in that tiny trailer must have been horrendous. I can't imagine it had more than three tiny bedrooms.

I looked high and low for that interview, too, rsd. It seems to me the whole interview is out there except as you also found, for when Gary's father talks about the cartridges and Gary's being shot 3 times. I also seem to recall he spoke about Gary and Chris in the back bedroom and their body position and that's not in the interview anymore either. He said Gary was "the baby of the family" and I could almost picture him as a young man and father; not really so long ago. Gary's father had such control of himself under the circumstances and I was sad to learn he died last year. (I found that info here on WS in fact. After the autopsies became public, as redacted as they were, I had to take a long break from this case.
I walked away from here over a year ago. Just returned after the arrests. I didn't know Gary's dad died.

The home they rented in Kenai, Alaska was really small 854 sq. ft (?) 55 photos
Check out the home I found in Kenai
(Being traumatized at age 6 when I realized Bambi's Mother was never coming back...mind if I change the subject?)
Does Ohio "probate" every estate if property is owned? If someone dies without a will, I noticed "children" are included as heirs, too? By contrast, without a will, a community property state usually just passes everything to the surviving spouse....but not Ohio. Was there a question as to "unknown heirs?" Was BigGIII about to inherit a bunch of land/assets and that is the reason he "took the gamble" to bring his entire "clan" back from Alaska?
The W Bros bought the Peterson property for $175,000 on o2/04/2014 and put it up for sale only weeks after getting full custody of S....06/01 (?)/2016... THEN "relocated to Alaska about a year after the murders, (JUNE 2017) living a quiet life -- even as officials continued to eye them as suspects in the slaughter." The sale of the house on Peterson Rd came out a <net loss> hmmm?? Then a weird request for $$ to pay for custody fees? Financially it just doesn't balance out for me... can't figure out if they were scamming public agencies, financial dopes, drug$$, or what...
(RSD1200.... calling on your insight???)

I think they drug back to Ohio b/c of failure to thrive in AK. AW probably watched the kids and was homeschooling them, and none of the males have ever proven, imo, that they were successful breadwinners. Hence the thieving, scamming, animal pyramid stuff, when FW had the purse strings tied. I do believe that she has helped them over the years, in various ventures, and they all four, (plus T and HMR, at one point), lived on her land, from at least the early 90s, til they purchased the Peterson place.

Maybe in late 2014, early 2015, is when lots of stuff came to a head. They left FR's place, for Peterson, in 2015. It's possible their friendship/business contact w/the Rs stalled out, and both boys' relationships ended, but one boy could not gain custody of his child. Could it be, because of something both families had in common, that made HMR unmovable? Former business ties? Former friends, business partners, now enemies, would have lots to know about one another.

Oh, he and I would not have gotten on. I've known a few people who have had parrots, and the wow factor of the bird being able to speak, squawk, and raise overall Hell, wears off real quick. I like birds, I just like them over there. As in, outside, in their natural habitat. ;)
They are fun to listen to---periodically. Their bird, when speaking, sounds exactly like my SIL and his father. His parents had him for 20 years, then handed him down to SIL when it bit his mom. He's a biter. It's just erie listening/watching a bird speak and actually sound exactly like the human. It's the screeching that's aggravating.

I have been to ski lodges in the Rockies around Aspen and Vail that have huge elk heads mounted above the fireplaces. Not my cup of tea but I must admit that they are in character with the lodge. I have also been to Jackson Hole WY where they have arches of elk and deer antlers at the entrances of the park in the downtown area. They look great there. And one or two might look good in a home. But that many heads in a small home where 4 people were alleged to have sat under them planning to kill 8 members of an entire family is the stuff an Alfred Hitchcock movie is made of.

JMO
JH arches are sheds.

O

JMO but omg seriously the color of the house, how they decorated. I really don’t think that proves guilt or innocence otherwise many people in pike county would need arrested.

Totally agree on this point. About all that it proves is that they had lousy taste when it came to their living space ;)

They are fun to listen to---periodically. Their bird, when speaking, sounds exactly like my SIL and his father. His parents had him for 20 years, then handed him down to SIL when it bit his mom. He's a biter. It's just erie listening/watching a bird speak and actually sound exactly like the human. It's the screeching that's aggravating.

Agree. Our vet has one, in the office. It was inherited too. When the bird is talking, no problem. When that bird is agitated and wants out of its cage to roam, I can't wait to get out of there! Constant screeching, yelling even. They are smart but geeze they are piercingly loud.

Agree with you about the bird. My mom got "Billy" when her dad died back in the late 80s. A blue fronted Amazon parrot. We called him The Feathered Satan. He was mean. He cussed. He attacked. We weren't safe, neither was the cat. He would yell "here kitty kitty" then attack when she would come. Horrible beast! The screeching from that abomination would go on all hours of the day and night.

This is the best post I’ve read in months!!! I’m still laughing!

I looked high and low for that interview, too, rsd. It seems to me the whole interview is out there except as you also found, for when Gary's father talks about the cartridges and Gary's being shot 3 times. I also seem to recall he spoke about Gary and Chris in the back bedroom and their body position and that's not in the interview anymore either. He said Gary was "the baby of the family" and I could almost picture him as a young man and father; not really so long ago. Gary's father had such control of himself under the circumstances and I was sad to learn he died last year. (I found that info here on WS in fact. After the autopsies became public, as redacted as they were, I had to take a long break from this case.

I didn’t realize Gary’s father passed away. That’s so sad - I hate to hear that.

But I'm sure you don't have the whole deer herd hanging on your walls plus a dead boar head and a steers skull, right? It's kind of a matter of degree. The Wags even arranged 3 dead deer heads with the two on the right and left turned towards the one in middle like the 3 of them were discussing the football scores or something. I'm not going to go back and count the heads but, to put it ironically; it's a bit of an overkill. Most people don't want to look death in the eye no matter what wall, in very small rooms, they turn towards.

Discussing football!!! Haha!! Love it!

It seems to me that the home decor was overdone, as I imagine most anything they were involved in was overdone or over the top - I think they thought it made them look wealthy.
My neighbor across street( about 100 yards from my front door) recently put a metal bull pulling a cart on corner of his yard. Now this bull is not small. It is about 7 foot long and 5 foot tall. It has the biggest set Bssss you have ever seen on it too. The local school bus stop is on corner of my yard too. Someone started painting Bssss bright red. Hilarious cant account for taste. He paints them and day or two later bright red. Bull is OK but Bssss are too much. Someone will castrate it one day.;)

Maybe they can do colors to match the season!!

On topic - I just wanted to take a moment to remember how thankful I am that I had the opportunity to spend this holiday weekend with my family - something that was stolen from the Rhodens in such a horrific manner.

RIP to CRSr, CRJr, DR, HMR, FR, HHG, KR, GR

Apologies if this has been posted already. I'm glad this KY prosecutor is still pursuing a connection between the Eapmon and Rhoden murders.

Rhoden massacre, unsolved Kenton County killings share multiple similarities

By Stefano DiPietrantonio | November 22, 2018 at 9:11 PM EST - Updated November 23 at 5:25 AM

KENTON COUNTY, KY (FOX19) - FOX19 NOW is investigating an unsolved, execution-style murder that happened just weeks before eight members of the Rhoden family were killed in Pike County.

It happened April 8, 2016. Carolynn Tomlinson and Charles Doug Eapmon were brutally murdered -- shot execution-style in their Elsmere home. Their children were spared. About two weeks later, the Rhoden family massacre took place, another case in which the children were not killed.

RELATED | Wagner family members arrested in execution-style murders

Now, with six arrested in Pike County, Kenton County Commonwealth Attorney Rob Sanders says there’s reason for renewed hope for the families in Elsmere.

"It's still very much an active, ongoing investigation,” said Sanders.

When the Pike County murder story broke in 2016, it was impossible to deny the similarities.

"I don’t know of any connection between the two but you have multiple murders, you’ve got somebody in our case that’s got a criminal history that involves narcotics trafficking activity,” said Sanders. “I think law enforcement would have been remiss, given the similarities between both cases, had we not looked for a connection.”

There are eerie coincidences he said, but nothing concrete to connect the two.

Either it was a dry run for the W's or they heard of the case and to copycat the murders in KY

JH arches are sheds.
Thank you Gracie55, a client told me he picks up " horns that fall off deer near the rivers" in the spring time. I thought he was teasing me (dern city slickers!)...who knew???
https://www.wideopenspaces.com/deer-shed-antlers-pics/
Making an instant plea of guilty in lieu of DP for some members of the W4 family, might be in their best interest. Perhaps siblings will eventually reunite....with each other or their father in some fashion. There isn't any other upside I can see for their situation.
I researched other cases...Lyle and Erik Menendez were tried together, but had separate juries.
And separate prisons for 2 decades..."On April 4, 2018, Lyle was moved into the same housing unit as Erik, reuniting them for the first time since they began serving their sentences nearly 22 years earlier. Both brothers burst into tears, and embraced, at their first meeting in the housing unit"
Lyle and Erik Menendez - Wikipedia

Totally agree on this point. About all that it proves is that they had lousy taste when it came to their living space ;)

Then again, the colors may have been making a point. Paint it whatever they chose, b/c it's theirs. Even paint it close to the Flying W colors, but call it "Defiance Farm", maybe for a deeper reason than the one AW gave to those of us who asked (they "defy" chemical usage by only providing natural foods for their animals and themselves).

BBM

You are welcome. Sometimes those of us who have been here for a while forget that new posters don't know the accepted protocol.

These may be helpful abbreviations.

BBM........ Bolded By Me

IANAL.......I Am Not A Lawyer

MOO.........My Own Opinion

IMHO.........In My Honest Opinion

IMO.........In My Opinion

JMO..........Just My Opinion
Did I forget any? If so maybe others on here can list them for you. I hope this helps.

I made this and call it my dummy list. I keep it open in a separate tab so I can refer to it when I need help interpreting some of the posts in here. (If I've made mistakes or typos please feel free to fix but let me know so I can fix mine too....TIA.)

(s) with someones name = suspect
(v) with someones name = victim
AC = Andrea Carver, mother to victim Hannah Hazel Gilley
AFAIK = As Far As I Know
AW = (s) Angela Wagner, 48 (mom)
Baby K = Kylie Mae Rhoden, 5-day old child not hurt (mom = Hannah Rhoden & dad = Charlie Gilley)
BBM = Bolded By Me
BJM = Bobby Jo Manley, first to find bodies, sister of victim Dana Lynn Manley Rhoden
BR = Brently Rhoden
BW / GW3 / GW III = (s) George "Billy" Wagner, 47 (dad)
CBR = Clarence Brently Rhoden, 3-year old child (survived)
CI = Confidential Informant
CG = Charlie Gilley
Chel / ChelR = Chelsea Robinson = mother to (survived) child Clarence Brently Rhoden
ChelR / Chel = Chelsea Robinson = mother to (survived) child Clarence Brently Rhoden
CR1 / CR / CRSR = (v) dad Christopher Don Rhoden, Sr, 40
CR2 / CRJR = (v) son Christopher Don Rhoden Jr., 16
CR / CRSR / CR1 / = (v) dad Christopher Don Rhoden, Sr, 40
CRJR / CR2 = (v) son Christopher Don Rhoden Jr., 16
CRSR / CR1 / CR / = (v) dad Christopher Don Rhoden, Sr, 40
Dana / DLR / DLM / DLMR = (v) mom Dana Lynn Manley Rhoden, 37
DLR / DLM / DLMR = (v) mom Dana Lynn Manley Rhoden, 37
DP = Death Penalty
DR = (v) mom Dana Lynn Manley Rhoden, 37
DS = Donald Stone, cousin to KR and person who discovered KR's body
Frankie = (v) son Clarence "Frankie" Rhoden, 20
FR = Frankie Rhoden
FW = (s) Fredricka C Wagner, 76 (mother to GWIII)
FWIW = Fow What It's Worth
GBW JR = George Billy Wagnew Jr, deceased husband of Fredricka and dad of G3
G4 / GIV = (s) George Wagner IV, 27 (son)
GIV / G4 = (s) George Wagner IV, 27 (son)
GR = (v) cousin Gary Dwayne Rhoden, 38
GW3 / GW III / BW = (s) George "Billy" Wagner, 47 (dad)
GW III / GW3 / BW = (s) George "Billy" Wagner, 47 (dad)
Hazel / HG / HHG = (v) Hannah "Hazel" Gilley, 20, fiance to Frankie
HHG / HG / Hazel = (v) Hannah "Hazel" Gilley, 20, fiance to Frankie
HG / HHG / Hazel = (v) Hannah "Hazel" Gilley, 20, fiance to Frankie
Hanna / HR / HMR = (v) daughter Hanna May Rhoden, 19 (also ex-fiance of suspect Jake) mother to Sophia
HMR / HR / Hanna = (v) daughter Hanna May Rhoden, 19 (also ex-fiance of suspect Jake) mother to Sophia
HR / HMR / Hanna = (v) daughter Hanna May Rhoden, 19 (also ex-fiance of suspect Jake) mother to Sophia
IANAL = I Am Not A Lawyer
IIRC = If I Recall Correctly
IMHO = In My Humble Opinion / In My Honest Opinion
IMO = In My Opinion
ITA = I Totally Agree
Jake = (s) Edward Jacob "Jake" Wagner, 26 (son)
JM = James Manley, brother to victim Dana Manley Rhoden
JMHO = Just My Humble Opinion
JMO = Just My Opinion
JW = (s) Edward Jacob "Jake" Wagner, 26 (son)
KMR = Kylie Mae Rhoden, 5-day old child not hurt (mom = Hannah Rhoden & dad = Charlie Gilley)
KR / Kylie = Kylie Mae Rhoden, 5-day old child not hurt (mom = Hannah Rhoden & dad = Charlie Gilley)
Kenneth = (v) victim dads older brother Kenneth Wayne Rhoden, 44
KR = (v) victim dads older brother Kenneth Wayne Rhoden, 44
Kylie / KR = Kylie Mae Rhoden, 5-day old child not hurt (mom = Hannah Rhoden & dad = Charlie Gilley)
LE = law enforcement
LM = Leonard Manley, father to victim Dana Lynn Manley Rhoden
LWOP = Life Without Parole
M's = Manley family
ME = Medical Examiner (depends on context)
MSM = Main Stream Media
N's = Newcomb family
OTOH = On The Other Hand
R's = Rhoden family (Victims)
RLR = Ruger Lee Rhoden, 6-month old child not hurt
RN = (s) Rita Jo Newcomb, 65, mother to Angela Wagner
RAW = son Robert A "Bobbie" Wagner, ininvolved son in Shade, Ohio
RSBM = Respectfully Snipped By Me
RW / R = Robin Wagner, daughter to Fredricka Wagner
S = (survived) child Sophia May Wagner, 3-year old child, was with suspect family at time of murders. Sophia is daughter of victim Hanna and suspect Jake
SM = Social Media
Sophia = child Sophia May Wagner, 3-year old child, was with suspect family at time of murders. Sophia is daughter of victim Hanna and suspect Jake
SW = Sophia Wagner
UHR = Union Hill Road, the road the Rhoden family lived on .
Waggies = Wagner family (suspects)
W4 = Four members of the suspect Wagner family: dad, mom and two sons
W's = Wagner family (suspects)
WS = the WebSleuths forum (depends on context)

I made this and call it my dummy list. I keep it open in a separate tab so I can refer to it when I need help interpreting some of the posts in here. (If I've made mistakes or typos please feel free to fix but let me know so I can fix mine too....TIA.)

(s) with someones name = suspect
(v) with someones name = victim
AC = Andrea Carver, mother to victim Hannah Hazel Gilley
AFAIK = As Far As I Know
AW = (s) Angela Wagner, 48 (mom)
Baby K = Kylie Mae Rhoden, 5-day old child not hurt (mom = Hannah Rhoden & dad = Charlie Gilley)
BBM = Bolded By Me
BJM = Bobby Jo Manley, first to find bodies, sister of victim Dana Lynn Manley Rhoden
BR = Brently Rhoden
BW / GW3 / GW III = (s) George "Billy" Wagner, 47 (dad)
CBR = Clarence Brently Rhoden, 3-year old child (survived)
CI = Confidential Informant
CG = Charlie Gilley
Chel / ChelR = Chelsea Robinson = mother to (survived) child Clarence Brently Rhoden
ChelR / Chel = Chelsea Robinson = mother to (survived) child Clarence Brently Rhoden
CR1 / CR / CRSR = (v) dad Christopher Don Rhoden, Sr, 40
CR2 / CRJR = (v) son Christopher Don Rhoden Jr., 16
CR / CRSR / CR1 / = (v) dad Christopher Don Rhoden, Sr, 40
CRJR / CR2 = (v) son Christopher Don Rhoden Jr., 16
CRSR / CR1 / CR / = (v) dad Christopher Don Rhoden, Sr, 40
Dana / DLR / DLM / DLMR = (v) mom Dana Lynn Manley Rhoden, 37
DLR / DLM / DLMR = (v) mom Dana Lynn Manley Rhoden, 37
DP = Death Penalty
DR = (v) mom Dana Lynn Manley Rhoden, 37
DS = Donald Stone, cousin to KR and person who discovered KR's body
Frankie = (v) son Clarence "Frankie" Rhoden, 20
FR = Frankie Rhoden
FW = (s) Fredricka C Wagner, 76 (mother to GWIII)
FWIW = Fow What It's Worth
GBW JR = George Billy Wagnew Jr, deceased husband of Fredricka and dad of G3
G4 / GIV = (s) George Wagner IV, 27 (son)
GIV / G4 = (s) George Wagner IV, 27 (son)
GR = (v) cousin Gary Dwayne Rhoden, 38
GW3 / GW III / BW = (s) George "Billy" Wagner, 47 (dad)
GW III / GW3 / BW = (s) George "Billy" Wagner, 47 (dad)
Hazel / HG / HHG = (v) Hannah "Hazel" Gilley, 20, fiance to Frankie
HHG / HG / Hazel = (v) Hannah "Hazel" Gilley, 20, fiance to Frankie
HG / HHG / Hazel = (v) Hannah "Hazel" Gilley, 20, fiance to Frankie
Hanna / HR / HMR = (v) daughter Hanna May Rhoden, 19 (also ex-fiance of suspect Jake) mother to Sophia
HMR / HR / Hanna = (v) daughter Hanna May Rhoden, 19 (also ex-fiance of suspect Jake) mother to Sophia
HR / HMR / Hanna = (v) daughter Hanna May Rhoden, 19 (also ex-fiance of suspect Jake) mother to Sophia
IANAL = I Am Not A Lawyer
IIRC = If I Recall Correctly
IMHO = In My Humble Opinion / In My Honest Opinion
IMO = In My Opinion
ITA = I Totally Agree
Jake = (s) Edward Jacob "Jake" Wagner, 26 (son)
JM = James Manley, brother to victim Dana Manley Rhoden
JMHO = Just My Humble Opinion
JMO = Just My Opinion
JW = (s) Edward Jacob "Jake" Wagner, 26 (son)
KMR = Kylie Mae Rhoden, 5-day old child not hurt (mom = Hannah Rhoden & dad = Charlie Gilley)
KR / Kylie = Kylie Mae Rhoden, 5-day old child not hurt (mom = Hannah Rhoden & dad = Charlie Gilley)
Kenneth = (v) victim dads older brother Kenneth Wayne Rhoden, 44
KR = (v) victim dads older brother Kenneth Wayne Rhoden, 44
Kylie / KR = Kylie Mae Rhoden, 5-day old child not hurt (mom = Hannah Rhoden & dad = Charlie Gilley)
LE = law enforcement
LM = Leonard Manley, father to victim Dana Lynn Manley Rhoden
LWOP = Life Without Parole
M's = Manley family
ME = Medical Examiner (depends on context)
MSM = Main Stream Media
N's = Newcomb family
OTOH = On The Other Hand
R's = Rhoden family (Victims)
RLR = Ruger Lee Rhoden, 6-month old child not hurt
RN = (s) Rita Jo Newcomb, 65, mother to Angela Wagner
RAW = son Robert A "Bobbie" Wagner, ininvolved son in Shade, Ohio
RSBM = Respectfully Snipped By Me
RW / R = Robin Wagner, daughter to Fredricka Wagner
S = (survived) child Sophia May Wagner, 3-year old child, was with suspect family at time of murders. Sophia is daughter of victim Hanna and suspect Jake
SM = Social Media
Sophia = child Sophia May Wagner, 3-year old child, was with suspect family at time of murders. Sophia is daughter of victim Hanna and suspect Jake
SW = Sophia Wagner
UHR = Union Hill Road, the road the Rhoden family lived on .
Waggies = Wagner family (suspects)
W4 = Four members of the suspect Wagner family: dad, mom and two sons
W's = Wagner family (suspects)
WS = the WebSleuths forum (depends on context)
Great list! I feel I need to print it out and tape it to my wall.

JH arches are sheds.

O/T
That's true. I think the arches were built over a period of many years. Jackson Hole is a beautiful place. We rode horses into the mountains above it to swim in the hot springs. It was winter and I cannot tell you how it feels to swim in bath tub warm water with snow coming down so thick you can barely see. Not so good when you get out though. But we had heated tents.

JMO

Maybe they all bought the SAME shoes to throw LE off on how many people there were?

I like this line of thinking. Maybe all the same size too. I'm wondering if KR or CRsr wore some type specific shoe from Wally World. Then the killers all wore same size and same brand one of the Rhodan's wore.

JMO JMO

Last edited:
IMO that's a modern, urbanized opinion. In Canads, there's a museum of natural history that's been preserved to show how such museums used to look: completely full of stuffed, mounted, skinned, pinned dead animals, birds, and insects. People would pay to get in and admire the wildlife. Weird Museum of the Stuffed and Dead in Banff

Somehow I think referring to dead animals as “wildlife” is a misnomer.

I love to observe wildlife but I enjoy seeing it alive, not “stuffed, mounted, skinned, pinned.”

Just my opinion of course, I realize others do enjoy looking at dead “wildlife.”

This article quotes Gary's dad about the body positions...but I don't see mention of the casings.

Pike County shooting victims: A closer look at the 8 who died

"Rhoden was also close “like brothers” with his older cousin, Gary Rhoden, and the pair died together in the home. “My nephew was laying one way and Gary was laying over his legs, shot three times in the head, Gary was. The rest of them, I don’t know,” said Gary’s father, Kenneth Rhoden."

Also, what have thoughts been on the indications some were beaten? Then it wasn't just CR1 attacked while awake right? ...Another layer of hate and viciousness. And I recall BJM telling 911 there was blood all over the house (CR1's?). Somehow this all makes me sadder at this time of year. A family wiped out when they should be here with their babies for Christmas. :(

7 mysteries from the Pike County shooting

"The victims suffered 32 gunshot wounds altogether — one was shot nine times, two were shot five times each — and some showed soft tissue bruising, suggesting they may have been beaten, according to preliminary autopsy information."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska