OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #36 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO In the county it is common to have deer heads on the wall. I am actually sitting here looking at one now. But in no way would me or my family harm another person.

But I'm sure you don't have the whole deer herd hanging on your walls plus a dead boar head and a steers skull, right? It's kind of a matter of degree. The Wags even arranged 3 dead deer heads with the two on the right and left turned towards the one in middle like the 3 of them were discussing the football scores or something. I'm not going to go back and count the heads but, to put it ironically; it's a bit of an overkill. Most people don't want to look death in the eye no matter what wall, in very small rooms, they turn towards.

JMO In the county it is common to have deer heads on the wall. I am actually sitting here looking at one now. But in no way would me or my family harm another person.
Good morning MYLAND (It was my land a long time ago, too...but now Calif is where I call home.) Awhile back, you asked about GWSr. (FW's husband) being in a nursing home in "another county." Ohio has 88 (?) counties and 6 people arrested in different, yet geographically close locations:
(Peebles, Scioto, Ross, Pike, Piketon, Lucasville, South Webster and many more...) Was the level of care better in another county, or was the implication FW & W's did not want PATRIARCH of family to talk/spill the beans (as it were) to any of the employees, such as, Mrs. D Rhoden. I can't seem to get a definite date of death on GWSr, but he might very well have "heard a lot" before he passed.
Speaking of "heard" "BIGGEST OPERATION BCI HAS EVER UNDERTAKEN"...."4 DOZEN AGENCIES INVOLVED"..."INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY"...hmmmm, betcha' there are a LOT OF RECORDINGS!! (wire taps, directional listening, drones, cb radio monitoring, gps trackers, cell phone, pager duplications, bugs, real-time listening on target devices, computer forensics... a spy-tech's fantasy arsenal at their disposal.)
IIRC The arraignment pageant begins on Monday?? (All contestants must where millennial orange.) Not even being able to call their Mother's for the holidays...I wonder if they are allowed to call siblings who subsequently pass on info?

But I'm sure you don't have the whole deer herd hanging on your walls plus a dead boar head and a steers skull, right? It's kind of a matter of degree. The Wags even arranged 3 dead deer heads with the two on the right and left turned towards the one in middle like the 3 of them were discussing the football scores or something. I'm not going to go back and count the heads but, to put it ironically; it's a bit of an overkill. Most people don't want to look death in the eye no matter what wall, in very small rooms, they turn towards.
IMO that's a modern, urbanized opinion. In Canads, there's a museum of natural history that's been preserved to show how such museums used to look: completely full of stuffed, mounted, skinned, pinned dead animals, birds, and insects. People would pay to get in and admire the wildlife. Weird Museum of the Stuffed and Dead in Banff

You are right. It does not prove guilt or innocence. But you have to admit that dark red doesn't look good on a house where 4 people lived who are accused of slaughtering an entire family. All those dead deer heads inside doesn't help either.

But like you said. If house color was anything to go by thousands of people in the US would be under arrest. Including a couple who built a 11,000 SQ ft speckled brick monstrosity on a hill outside of my town. Just waiting for them to do something bizarre.

JMO

I've not made up my mind if those are meth sores or not but I've noticed that more than one person, during this investigation, appeared to have some rather troubling "adult acne"... I have wondered if the move to Peterson, and attempt at trucking, & diesel mechanics, was a way to move them away from some of the local meth sales near Bethel. I've also noted that JW's skin has cleared in the mugshot, but his color is kinda off. Heavy users of Meth and/or Heroin, have a cast to their skin. That could be his natural skin tone though.

I agree, and as well, decoration is not just a matter of personal taste, it's also influenced by what is considered normal in the community.

It's only among rich people that neighbours vie to outdo each other with what they consider 'good taste'. In less properous areas, that actually comes across as rather offensive, like you're trying to show you're better than your neighbours. Where I live, in the woods, people mostly live in modest, unpretentious cabin-type homes, and really don't care if they leave stuff around the yard, it's just practical. It's only newcomers who build city-type homes and are preoccupied with tidiness and decorating, and they seem very much out of place.

Is that what you really think?

IMO that's a modern, urbanized opinion. In Canads, there's a museum of natural history that's been preserved to show how such museums used to look: completely full of stuffed, mounted, skinned, pinned dead animals, birds, and insects. People would pay to get in and admire the wildlife. Weird Museum of the Stuffed and Dead in Banff

I think a museum is different.

Arraignments for Rhoden Family killings suspects set, grandmothers released on bail

DeWine says the rest of the killers will be arraigned sometime in the next 2 weeks? Has anyone read any more specific news?

Here are specific dates in this article

Rhoden family massacre: Court dates set for Wagner family accused of killing 8 in Pike County

• Edward "Jake" Wagner, 26, is set to appear at 9 a.m. Nov. 27.
  • His brother George Wagner IV, 27, has an arraignment at 10 a.m. Nov. 28.
  • His mother Angela Wagner, 48, has a hearing at 1:30 p.m. Nov. 29.
  • And his father George "Billy" Wagner, 47, has a hearing at 1:30 p.m. Dec. 4.

Agree with you about the bird. My mom got "Billy" when her dad died back in the late 80s. A blue fronted Amazon parrot. We called him The Feathered Satan. He was mean. He cussed. He attacked. We weren't safe, neither was the cat. He would yell "here kitty kitty" then attack when she would come. Horrible beast! The screeching from that abomination would go on all hours of the day and night.

Oh, he and I would not have gotten on. I've known a few people who have had parrots, and the wow factor of the bird being able to speak, squawk, and raise overall Hell, wears off real quick. I like birds, I just like them over there. As in, outside, in their natural habitat. ;)

BBM

Could be true, but would you want to live there in all that? Wake up every morning staring at that? How about waking up in the middle of the night after a bad nightmare to see all those dead eyes staring at you? Never mind the fact that you were probably responsible for killing them.

JMO

Speaking of "heard" "BIGGEST OPERATION BCI HAS EVER UNDERTAKEN"...."4 DOZEN AGENCIES INVOLVED"..."INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY"...hmmmm, betcha' there are a LOT OF RECORDINGS!! (wire taps, directional listening, drones, cb radio monitoring, gps trackers, cell phone, pager duplications, bugs, real-time listening on target devices, computer forensics... a spy-tech's fantasy arsenal at their disposal.)

You know Feds involved too. They have the best toys. Whomever said LE had their Ts crossed and Is dotted before case went to grand jury was spot on. A note on grand juries. Ive been selected twice once for 11 weeks ( nightmare DA a well known drunk) and once for 3 weeks. The DA presents case and a vote is done. I never once seen a defendant or defense attorney. The DA ALWAYS got an indictment even if some on jury thought it was BS.

I looked high and low for that interview, too, rsd. It seems to me the whole interview is out there except as you also found, for when Gary's father talks about the cartridges and Gary's being shot 3 times. I also seem to recall he spoke about Gary and Chris in the back bedroom and their body position and that's not in the interview anymore either. He said Gary was "the baby of the family" and I could almost picture him as a young man and father; not really so long ago. Gary's father had such control of himself under the circumstances and I was sad to learn he died last year. (I found that info here on WS in fact. After the autopsies became public, as redacted as they were, I had to take a long break from this case.

I remember that interview well. I even wondered if he should have said the things he did. He said there were two types of shell casings found at CRsr's place. But what we do not know is if either of them were used in the murder of those two people. Just that
they were found. They could have been there a long time. He said that Gary was shot in the head three times and that he was found laying across CRsr's legs.

I know folks who mount nearly every kill they've ever made, but never murdered anyone. However, I must agree, that in such a small space, w/low ceilings at that, so many mounts do look rather macabre, in this home.

People leave their homes to go to see things in museums. Museums are not where people live.

My neighbor across street( about 100 yards from my front door) recently put a metal bull pulling a cart on corner of his yard. Now this bull is not small. It is about 7 foot long and 5 foot tall. It has the biggest set Bssss you have ever seen on it too. The local school bus stop is on corner of my yard too. Someone started painting Bssss bright red. Hilarious cant account for taste. He paints them and day or two later bright red. Bull is OK but Bssss are too much. Someone will castrate it one day.;)

Oh, he and I would not have gotten on. I've known a few people who have had parrots, and the wow factor of the bird being able to speak, squawk, and raise overall Hell, wears off real quick. I like birds, I just like them over there. As in, outside, in their natural habitat. ;)
No one with ears got along with that beast! I enjoy seeing them on funny videos, but would not be able to have one in my home. Or even down the road.

Back in topic.... Will all of the initial court hearings be held in Pike County?

No one with ears got along with that beast! I enjoy seeing them on funny videos, but would not be able to have one in my home. Or even down the road.

Back in topic.... Will all of the initial court hearings be held in Pike County?

Yes, according to the WKYC article posted previously, the arraignment hearings will all be held at Pike County Court of Common Pleas. Not sure how the cases will proceed in the future. One recent article says Hamilton Co prosecutor Joe Deters has offered to help out by having the trials there.

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters offers help in Pike County massacre trials

Others have speculated that the trials could be moved to Franklin County. For now, though, everything is still in Pike County.

Yes, per the WKYC article linked earlier.

All arraignments will be held at Pike County Court of Common Pleas before Judge Randy Deering.

You are correct, we don’t have that many, but there are several neighbors who do have that many

The home they rented in Kenai, Alaska was really small 854 sq. ft (?) 55 photos
Check out the home I found in Kenai
(Being traumatized at age 6 when I realized Bambi's Mother was never coming back...mind if I change the subject?)
Does Ohio "probate" every estate if property is owned? If someone dies without a will, I noticed "children" are included as heirs, too? By contrast, without a will, a community property state usually just passes everything to the surviving spouse....but not Ohio. Was there a question as to "unknown heirs?" Was BigGIII about to inherit a bunch of land/assets and that is the reason he "took the gamble" to bring his entire "clan" back from Alaska?
The W Bros bought the Peterson property for $175,000 on o2/04/2014 and put it up for sale only weeks after getting full custody of S....06/01 (?)/2016... THEN "relocated to Alaska about a year after the murders, (JUNE 2017) living a quiet life -- even as officials continued to eye them as suspects in the slaughter." The sale of the house on Peterson Rd came out a <net loss> hmmm?? Then a weird request for $$ to pay for custody fees? Financially it just doesn't balance out for me... can't figure out if they were scamming public agencies, financial dopes, drug$$, or what...
(RSD1200.... calling on your insight???)

Good morning MYLAND (It was my land a long time ago, too...but now Calif is where I call home.) Awhile back, you asked about GWSr. (FW's husband) being in a nursing home in "another county." Ohio has 88 (?) counties and 6 people arrested in different, yet geographically close locations:
(Peebles, Scioto, Ross, Pike, Piketon, Lucasville, South Webster and many more...) Was the level of care better in another county, or was the implication FW & W's did not want PATRIARCH of family to talk/spill the beans (as it were) to any of the employees, such as, Mrs. D Rhoden. I can't seem to get a definite date of death on GWSr, but he might very well have "heard a lot" before he passed.
IIRC The arraignment pageant begins on Monday?? (All contestants must where millennial orange.) Not even being able to call their Mother's for the holidays...I wonder if they are allowed to call siblings who subsequently pass on info?
Good evening, I wasn’t wondering about the care he received at all. Not saying his care would cause any revenge. I believe Dana was a hard working kind hearted person and wouldn’t harm anyone she took care of. And in no way did her or family deserve to die. But I was truly asking a question because I wasn’t sure and thought someone on here would know the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member