OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #36 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe GW3 to be a person who has a lot of planning skills. AW, on the other hand, I think does have those skills. I'm sure GW3 could scout the Rs, just like he'd scout deer, but putting together the entire plan, no, I don't see that. I agree with the poster on the thread before, I see hints of ASPD in him.

I think they all had a hand in the plan. Varied "talents" and ideas and bouncing "but, wait... this could happen or that could happen so, it's better to..." off each other around the table. I'm sure all 4 of them ran this whole plot over and over finding weak spots that needed shoring up or adjustments, etc. I don't know how much the judge will allow as to more than one defendant planning though... all separate trials, I am expecting a lot of "arguing" by attorneys in front of each judge about what gets in and what's not allowed before each trial ever gets going. But, personally, I would never believe, or expect anyone else to believe that only GW3 did all the planning (or that any of them singly did all the planning.) That just makes no sense at all imo... they're all smarter than that imo. For example, I'm assuming one or both of the sons came up with all the fancy electronic stuff but I know I could be wrong.

Cold dose of reality to sit in that courtroom and listen to all of the charges against you when after over 2.5 years you had thought you'd gotten away with it.....

Here are some other photos of JW from the Daily Mail. He looks a little shocky to me, especially if you zoom in on his eyes in the one photo. But not as scared as his victims must have looked.
6711844-6432421-image-a-50_1543345804001.jpg6711848-6432421-image-a-56_1543345888856.jpg

Hi Jonas!
Interesting first post! About item #2, are you speaking of GW3's tatts or JW's? I noticed an upper arm tatt on JW today, and am quite curious about his tatt. I'm not getting a lot of empathetic vibes from any of them, tbh, though. They appear to be kinda self involved folks too. Me, mine, ours.

That was a Cumins Diesel Tat on JW's arm. That is a truck engine. Probably because he went to Diesel Mechanics school and was a truck driver...

Oh, we can see by the Peterson Rd place that they are excellent hunters. I agree, it takes a lot of skill. They bagged wild boar and they are not an easy take. Earlier on, I'd theorized that this could have been done by avid hunters. Just change up the prey. I knew they had to know this family inside and out. That, was one thing, that I was right about.

I too said it could be done by hunters. But I knew from the day they searched the W's properties which hunters it was. The W's. I knew that LE would not waste the resources of three counties plus state and federal resources to search properties of people they did not think was guilty of this crime.

Also that "laser focus". It put the spotlight on the W's worldwide. No way LE would have hung the W's out there if they did not know they were guilty of this crime.

JMO

JMO but I heard or saw nothing today to prove guilt or innocence, I still have to wait for evidence. I do feel extremely sorry for families of Rhodens, Gilley, and Manleys. I can’t imagine their pain.

Those indictments were based on evidence that the grand jury saw and had access to. So therefore there was solid evidence seen by a grand jury behind each of the 23 indictments.

JMO

Cold dose of reality to sit in that courtroom and listen to all of the charges against you when after over 2.5 years you had thought you'd gotten away with it.....

Here are some other photos of JW from the Daily Mail. He looks a little shocky to me, especially if you zoom in on his eyes in the one photo. But not as scared as his victims must have looked.
View attachment 157365View attachment 157366

He does look in a daze and he should be...I wonder what went through his mind back in his cell after...

I know LM said custody in first few days, but did he say the custody of Sw? Truly looking for the answer not asking for another reason in case some may wonder.

No, whose custody was not mentioned. I thought he meant the woman that slapped CRjr. I thought she was worried about not getting custody of her kid(s) because of being charged with that. She supposedly had threatened DR over that.So I thought LM meant her and her friends...

Jmo but I had recently seen there was fighting between HR and FR over not letting CG see the newborn on the day she was born. I was wondering then was LM referring to SW or the newborn and we all just assumed he meant SW on the first interview LM did.

I doubt the newborn could have caused any problems concerning custody. She was 4 days old so who would have been having custody issues before she was even born when nobody knew for sure who the father was? Meanwhile, there had been on-going custody problems between the Rhoden family and the Wagner family concerning S.
An argument between Hanna and her own brother over allowing CG to visit the new baby in the hospital isn't a custody issue.

Last edited:
Jmo but I had recently seen there was fighting between HR and FR over not letting CG see the newborn on the day she was born. I was wondering then was LM referring to SW or the newborn and we all just assumed he meant SW on the first interview LM did.

I've wondered about that too. There was a lot going on within the R family in the last four weeks of their lives. It stands to reason folks would wonder. LM never spoke a name, but, I've a feeling that he may be called to testify as to which one he was referencing.

JMO but I heard or saw nothing today to prove guilt or innocence, I still have to wait for evidence. I do feel extremely sorry for families of Rhodens, Gilley, and Manleys. I can’t imagine their pain.

I have a hunch that investigators knew (or suspected) the Wagners, or at least some of the Wagners, involvement from fairly early on. Possibly (or probably) they did not know the level of their involvement until later on but they could have suspected that they provided information about the victims to the killers, or assisted in some way.

I think investigators spent over two years collecting all evidence and building a solid case against them that will hold up in court.

This is, after all, an extremely high profile case. The most extensive investigation in Ohio history.

I think they all had a hand in the plan. Varied "talents" and ideas and bouncing "but, wait... this could happen or that could happen so, it's better to..." off each other around the table. I'm sure all 4 of them ran this whole plot over and over finding weak spots that needed shoring up or adjustments, etc. I don't know how much the judge will allow as to more than one defendant planning though... all separate trials, I am expecting a lot of "arguing" by attorneys in front of each judge about what gets in and what's not allowed before each trial ever gets going. But, personally, I would never believe, or expect anyone else to believe that only GW3 did all the planning (or that any of them singly did all the planning.) That just makes no sense at all imo... they're all smarter than that imo. For example, I'm assuming one or both of the sons came up with all the fancy electronic stuff but I know I could be wrong.

I see them all as having a roll, they'd have to, for them to be able to arrest all four. Even if one of them was designated as only the driver of the car, they are as guilty as the others. They had a chance to stop this, for months, and never spoke a word. I'm close with my kids, but, if the proposed murder?? Line. Sand. Drawn.

I doubt the newborn could have caused any problems concerning custody. She was 4 days old so who would have been having custody issues before she was even born when nobody knew for sure who the father was? Meanwhile, there had been on-going custody problems between the Rhoden family and the Wagner family concerning S.
Jmo I thought he meant SW but after seeing the verbal fighting going on the day of the birth I am not sure,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trailerguy68