OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #36 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Info about gag orders

Gag Orders Used to Control Publicity - Lawyers.com

This gag order only prohibits parties associated with the case from talking to the news media. I don't recall the judge mentioning that it would cover any files or documents related to the case.

Hearings and trial documents will still be public, reporters will still attend and report on any judicial proceedings held in open court.

Ya I think its mainly to keep from having prosecution/defense attorney press conferences(alla the avery and dassey case) and possibly is part of a concession to hold the case in the current county....moo

I am certain in my heart that JW fired the shots into HHG. That is why she was shot five times in the face. Those bullets were meant for her brother CG. All that rage, hate and jealousy of CG for being with HR went into those five shots. None of the others BW, GW or AW would have had that kind of rage and hate toward HHG because of her brothers affair with HR. Just JW. He was the one who was wronged by HHG's brother CG.

I am also certain that JW fired the shots into HR. Only two shots, almost lovingly done in relation to all the others.

After all that face twitching every time CR2 was mentioned leads me to think he also killed CR and regrets having to do it.

JMO

I'm on the fence over who shot who. Lots of hate to go around. DR, shot five x; across her head, in the temple, and under her chin. GR was shot three x; one, point blank, leaving a muzzle stamp. How could one shoot a 16 y.o., four times; twice in the top of the head, and from all accounts, hiding between the bed and wall? They'd known that child since he was at 10 or so! That's just beyond cold. Dismissing the number, they shot parents, with infants beside them. Leaving the infants, to lay, in the blood of their parents. An infant that they claimed could be JW's own child. BJM recounted little R, covered in blood, and patting FR's chest as she entered the room. B had already found them, before he let BJM inside. Just brutal, cold, and heartless, all the way around.

Hello, i am glad i can join the conversation today with a first post.

JW went to court alone today to face justice as an adult. I think about his parents who were in charge to raise him and protect him. They failed him.

There was a discussion earlier about the role of the father presented as the "mastermind" in one particular article. I dont know if it's true. He certainly had a strong influence on his family.

1) He has a criminal background. (See articles related to his arrest)

2) Someone asked about his tattoos. There were msm news published about it. I think it's a topic outside ToS, so I won't share it. You will find it, if you search for it. He is not the empathic type.

3) About the home interior and the deer heads: it tells me the family is proud of their kills and glad to show off their weapon handling skills. There is nothing wrong about that in Ohio.

4) There are some things about the W property and the Alaska location that tells me the family was living by "its own rules"

Each of the above alone is no indication of danger. However the combination of all could create a potentially toxic environment to raise young men.

I look forward to see how this family worked through the proceedings of the trials.

JW went to court alone today to face justice as an adult. I think about his parents who were in charge to raise him and protect him. They failed him.

There was a discussion earlier about the role of the father presented as the "mastermind" in one particular article. I dont know if it's true. He certainly had a strong influence on his family.

2) Someone asked about his tattoos. There were msm news published about it. I think it's a topic outside ToS, so I won't share it. You will find it, if you search for it. He is not the empathic type.

3) About the home interior and the deer heads: it tells me the family is proud of their kills and glad to show off their weapon handling skills. There is nothing wrong about that in Ohio.

4) There are some things about the W property and the Alaska location that tells me the family was living by "its own rules"

Each of the above alone is no indication of danger. However the combination of all could create a potentially toxic environment to raise young men.

I look forward to see how this family worked through the proceedings of the trials.

Hi Jonas!
Interesting first post! About item #2, are you speaking of GW3's tatts or JW's? I noticed an upper arm tatt on JW today, and am quite curious about his tatt. I'm not getting a lot of empathetic vibes from any of them, tbh, though. They appear to be kinda self involved folks too. Me, mine, ours.

Hi Jonas!
Interesting first post! About item #2, are you speaking of GW3's tatts or JW's? I noticed an upper arm tatt on JW today, and am quite curious about his tatt. I'm not getting a lot of empathetic vibes from any of them, tbh, though. They appear to be kinda self involved folks too. Me, mine, ours.
I was talking about GW3's tattoo. Look it up if you haven't.

JW's tattoo is about diesel. Too bad, the world will be driving electric...

Very often in these trials with family members as co-defendants, we learn about toxic relationships. I doubt they stay united until the end.

BBM

There were msm news published about it.

Welcome to WS Jonas.

If it is mentioned in MSM then you can post it here.

I am looking forward to reading it.

Welcome Jonas! :)

Those are some very good observations about this sick family.

A while back, we discussed the possibility that they are what is called a pathologically enmeshed family.

Can a Family Be Too Close?

Given their close relationships, living together even as adults, home schooling, etc. it seems to be a family that has few boundaries, and are emotionally and psychologically entangled in dysfunctional ways. Each family member seems to be heavily invested in the lives of each other, controlling relationships with others, work, and aspects of everyday lives, etc. These types of families have high expectations of each other and often strike out when they don't follow rules. Individuals aren't allowed to think for themselves and the same control is exerted to any outsiders who are brought into the group, like girlfriends, spouses, etc.

To the Wagners, it must have seemed perfectly natural to strike out against the Rhoden family for daring to defy them on keeping control of HMR and her daughter Sophia. Any member who balked at participating in their horrible plan to massacre the Rhodens would have faced a lot of pressure and anger from the other members. The same would apply to their plan to gain custody of S and "escape" to Alaska. Compliance with whatever the family planned would have been required and not questioned. Yes, they would have made up and followed their own rules about every aspect of their daily lives.

There may have also been a little of the Botkin Syndrome at work...

Overcoming Botkin Syndrome: What is Botkin Syndrome?

I was talking about GW3's tattoo. Look it up if you haven't.

JW's tattoo is about diesel. Too bad, the world will be driving electric...

Very often in these trials with family members as co-defendants, we learn about toxic relationships. I doubt they stay united until the end.

I looked his up, previously, and, it is found in Odinist/Heathen tatts, but is also being used by some White Supremacist groups. Odin was considered to be very powerful, and the Valknut is usually seen, related to death. The three triangles together is interesting to me, at any rate. Does his have a deeper meaning, only to him? Most folk's tatts have specific meanings behind them. Just like JW's diesel tatt likely is specific to his former trade. The one underneath, GW3's Valknut tatt, appears to be pagan, but I'm not sure. Any tatt artists on the board?

I looked his up, previously, and, it is found in Odinist/Heathen tatts, but is also being used by some White Supremacist groups. Odin was considered to be very powerful, and the Valknut is usually seen, related to death. The three triangles together is interesting to me, at any rate. Does his have a deeper meaning, only to him? Most folk's tatts have specific meanings behind them. Just like JW's diesel tatt likely is specific to his former trade. The one underneath, GW3's Valknut tatt, appears to be pagan, but I'm not sure. Any tatt artists on the board?
If you look carefully on his arm, you will find a valknut and, lower, an "odal rune"
the one underneath looks like an "odal rune" but I am not an artist....

If you look carefully on his arm, you will find a valknut and, lower, an "odal rune"

the one underneath looks like an "odal rune" but I am not an artist....

I looked up "odal rune" and my head is spinning. I don't even want to know who would be involved in that stuff.

But if BW and gang was in some sort of white supremacist group that would explain why everyone in that area was afraid to talk to news media or talk about the murders for 2 1/2 years.

JMO

Yes this has bothered me too, seems many MSM outlets have used that headline....whatever grabs people’s attention is all they care about....
I put this on LE. They were the ones throwing out. Cartels, major grow operations, cockfighting etc. Which apparently made people look down on victims. Still the media should do a little research. This AM when I was looking for live feed. I ran across a Kentucky station that changed Jake W name to Luke halfway in article and had a picture of his brother as Jake.

I don't have enough of a sense of them individually to have an opinion about who did what or if JW was present. But, I'm sure he was instructed to stay calm, look at the papers, show no emotion or facial expressions, and don't look at anyone. Which he did. He may also actually feel calm internally for a variety of reasons. If in fact he didn't commit any of the murders, he will for sure be the weakest link.
i agree his attorney has told him to show no emotion.

I looked up "odal rune" and my head is spinning. I don't even want to know who would be involved in that stuff.

But if BW and gang was in some sort of white supremacist group that would explain why everyone in that area was afraid to talk to news media or talk about the murders for 2 1/2 years.

JMO

I have a friend who is an Odinist/Heathen. Not a supremist, nor murderer, but she is rather bull-headed. If the
Ws were in a supremacist group, the media will dig it up, and then the group will renounce them (as is usual when one of them goes nuts and kills folks). They had zero skill in covering their online usage so I'd guess any Stormfront/Nazi/White Power, related activities will still be on there too.

Appreciate the ability in this day and age to watch a live feed of course. However, if that is your paid job to execute the live feed, I assume you want to do it well...and having the camera on the judge's face while he read the indictment....
Maybe the camera isn't permitted to be on the accused's face?
Recall that in the Arias trial, at the defendant's demand, cameras could not take photos of her face or zoom in, or anything like that, during the penalty phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandaqui