OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A discrepancy that's driving me nuts because of the children that were with Frankie and Hannah. Could it be at all that it is somehow redacted/not released to protect these kids? I don't think any one of us can imagine BJo having gone in there and left the baby and toddler in that mess.... but maybe what she did with the kids is just not being made public for the children's safety/privacy, and because of that big part missing the story doesn't make 100% sense?

Idk, just poking in the dark trying to figure that one out...
It sure would be! The living children are all minors as well as Chris Jr.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

So... IMO that makes it sound like she purposely didn't mention her sister and niece amd nephew on the 911 call, but had them flagged down once LE arrived -Why though?
Could be a major clue.

Right.. Which would explain the cops showing up at 3 AM accusing her if they discovered she did that and wasn't honest.

That one tells she found the four and the brother found the others. And says she found four before calling 911.

Now LE isn't addressing any of that but still going with "flagged down by". So they aren't addressing it right now, whether it was Frankie and Hannah first or not.

Problem is with this DA could not be addressing it for any number of reasons.

No, it does NOT say that she found all four before calling 911. It says she found four bodies. I'd contend that she found two bodies before calling 911. Then, while waiting for LE to arrive, she found the other two bodies. Finding all four before calling 911, but not mentioning two of them during the 911 call, makes no sense, IMO.

I haven't been on WS since the Tyrrel case in Australia but this shooting has bought me back. I have actually read through all 4 threads and I wanted to clear up some item;

- the threat to CRj on facebook wasn't from the African american with initials IJ as some are saying, it was actually from another person who CRj ran over with his car. I take the FB threat very seriously as it doesn't just target CRj but targets "them all"
- a commercial size pot growing I believe is more than 200 plants. I think 200 was likely an estimate and at one location only. You don't invest in lights and indoor growing for 200 plants. Also 200 plants would easily fit in a small tool shed, from the ariel pictures my assumption is they had thousands of plants in that large barn.
- Where is the report that 2 properties show forced entry as I seem to have missed where this was published, seems like it was something someone here wondered about and has since become "fact". Be interested to see the source

I have spent a lot of time on facebook looking at family and friends and comments on status's etc, and I am 99% certain that even extended family know who did this. Therefore I believe it has to stem from something the whole family knew about - this could include, drug enterprises, threats such as the one above (less likely as sounds like the family got a lot of threats, a disgruntled family member (my go to at the moment with what we know) or revenge.

Hopefully now I am caught up I can keep on track with the posts, however shutting down the threads during Australian evening doesn't help us slueths that are not in the US :)

SheepMan

I don't take the FB threat seriously. He has been clear that he went to the police, has an alibi and gave them DNA. The teen FB stuff is a dead end.

I think it is a good possibility she didn't say more due to the grow operations. I don't see how she couldn't know about them. Her father maybe not, but she was there every day, feeding the animals is a good cover for turning in the lights.

So... IMO that makes it sound like she purposely didn't mention her sister and niece amd nephew on the 911 call, but had them flagged down once LE arrived -Why though?
Could be a major clue.

In what world would you mention your ex-BIL before you mention your sister? This has puzzled me since the beginning...wouldn't you be most upset about your sister and her children therefore mentioning them first and foremost?

Yes! I agree they knew trouble was coming - Dana confirmed it when she asked someone dear to her (who was dead) to "watch over me and my family more today then u ever have".. It had to be someone they knew - they're country people who were not inured to violence. They would have been sleeping with dogs and guns. It was someone who wanted something they had that couldn't be obtained while they were alive. Follow the money... who were the stakeholders?

I don't see anything in that. She has a gazillion posts to her deceased friend and in almost all of them she asks him to watch over someone.

In what world would you mention your ex-BIL before you mention your sister? This has puzzled me since the beginning...wouldn't you be most upset about your sister and her children therefore mentioning them first and foremost?
Honestly? I think so, but I am an only child, so is my husband. No siblings or brother/sister in laws.
I KNOW if IT were my husband, dad or children I would!

No, it does NOT say that she found all four before calling 911. It says she found four bodies. I'd contend that she found two bodies before calling 911. Then, while waiting for LE to arrive, she found the other two bodies. Finding all four before calling 911, but not mentioning two of them during the 911 call, makes no sense, IMO.

I don't see anything in that. She has a gazillion posts to her deceased friend and in almost all of them she asks him to watch over someone.

Yes, I said that, but she doesn't say "today more than ever". And it appears that Bobby Jo found Chris Sr and Gary first. This article, breaks down the wounds. http://www.ohio.com/news/break-news...victims-shot-many-times-some-bruised-1.678664 It sounds like they were first found and had the worst wounds.

That date, April 18, was the day her daughter HR gave birth, correct? Maybe asking to be watched over because of that?

Also, I agree about the creepy response from cousin BR to solve FR's family problems...(I have saved it) He also just spent the past 5 weeks 'staying' with FR and HHG at their trailer.

do you have a date on that?

Yes this is what I was addressing.
43075d86f1bebb3160a01c094f1db7d3.jpg

I didn't word that well.

Bobby found Frankie and Hannah, then Chris and Gary. Then Bobby's brother (Dana's brother also) went to Dana's house and found her and left the house because he figured Hanna and Chris were dead and maybe the baby.

I don't read it that way at all.

There is a Uranium enrichment plant there...which was supposed to boom the economy with a cutting edge new technology but in 2015 that was halted and it was a big blow to the region.

I believe those who have money in the county probably live in the village of Waverly. North of Piketon. Google Waverly and at least read the WIKi page for it. It's a great read to give you an idea of the history and why the area seems "backwards" to today's forward thoughts.

Thanks for the info :)

If what you are saying is true someone is not being truthful.

Leonard and possibly Bobby SAID Bobby found Frankie and Hannah before she found Chris and Gary.

When she called 911 she said her brother in law, that is Chris. If they are being truthful about who they discovered first, she didn't tell 911 about Frankie and Hannah.

I don't know how to explain it anymore clearly.

Question I'd like to see answered:

Why was the money at Kenny's feet.

Was it a "here's your money, *&#@!", bang.

Or was it spilled while robbing him. I mean, really if you've just shot a man in the head so you can steal his money and some of the cash falls out of the bag/box/container, are you going to stick around long enough to round up the spilled bills (mixed with the victim's blood..) or are you going to take what is still in the bag/box/container and get the heck out of there?

I'm back to robbery or revenge.

Actually, there were witnesses. See the video posted by Chris Rhoden Jr. on March 30, 2015 on Facebook.

This and the BLOOD MONEY, DRUGS, & LE COVER UP seems SUSPICIOUS - tell me again why they didn't want anyone else to help and why no release of info ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zorboz