OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it's a legit business that physically exists or a shell/fake company? I'm looking at your link and it almost looks like a shell company. Shell companies can be used for money laundering and to set up bookkeeping/paper trails for what looks like legit businesses but the money is from illegal business (drugs).

I also wonder about the "Financing Company" that at the bottom of the page. Traces to a town just above Greenville, OH.

That's where I'm located. Do you have a name of the company?

The company looks totally legit, just wondering why they'd hire someone out of state. I'll PM the name of the business and business owner it's registered to you as I'm not I'm allowed to post on here I'm pretty sure.

The company looks totally legit, just wondering why they'd hire someone out of state. I'll PM the name of the business and business owner it's registered to you as I'm not I'm allowed to post on here I'm pretty sure.
Ok thanks

Yes the other one I heard from beginning to end sounded like a child in the background.

ETA: Why only tell about Chris and Gary and does it mean something that she did that?

bbm

If she had the kids there, maybe she didn't want to say Frankie and Hannah's names in front of the 3 year old? Would also explain why she said "there's two more in there" to LE when they arrived, IMO.

OH MY! I just went back and listened to the BJM 911 again. She not only had the babies when she called 911, there was someone else with her.

I had to keep pausing and starting it, but below is fairly accurate ... or else I'm hearing things ... anyone else care to have a listen and see if they hear something else?

https://youtu.be/ZoMRgNwUtug

BJM: (back in the bedroom)

911: 911

BJM: Yes I need help Jesse(?) at 40 ("let go Jer???(?)) (sounds like a toddler in the background)

BJM:

911: What's the address

BJM: Hold on (?) (like she's talking to the toddler)

BJM: Um

911: I need you to tell me the address

BJM: Give me just a second

BJM: Lemme walk to the mailbox

BJM: I think my brother in law's dead

911: Okay, what's the address

I do hear what sounds like a toddler or children in the background. At around 1:05 after the operator tells her to leave the house you can hear wind like she walked outside right then. I keep trying to understand what she is saying after the operator asked her for the name of her bil but I can't decifer it...
I get such an eery feeling listening to the 911 call.

She didn't say "I need help Jessie." She said, "I need a deputy."

I am on page 35 and trying to catch up before I ask a question, but I cant catch up!!! lol. Victim's and their Facebook pages are allowable. That being said------------- can someone please link me to Chris Rhoden Jrs video?? I cannot find it. Also, Dana's post with the tv and the house painting. These posts from the victims can be linked! That might be easier than trying to direct people otherwise, since we all seem to be having trouble following the cryptic trail through this massive case! :) Thanks so much in advance. Back to page 35 I go! I really do want to see that video. lol

Hopefully, there's a sign of baiting the dogs. I think they came back after chowing down of some meat thrown out or something. jmo I also think a person who knew them would do that if they wanted them out of the way so they wouldn't interfere.

This is so personal, it reeks. jmo
I'm not sure now the dogs needed to be baited..

I don't have sound.... I don't want to ask anyone to transcribe but if anyone was wondering if they should transcribe it - I volunteer to read! :D :angel:
I'm on my phone so I can't transcribe right now.

I totally understand all of that. It is still very worth watching to get such a good visual representation of how the properties are oriented to each other. I wasn't touting the mystery format of the narrator. Just the visuals, which are far more in depth than anything else I have seen.
Dana's house was a lot further away from Chris and Frankie than I realized.

Hopefully, there's a sign of baiting the dogs. I think they came back after chowing down of some meat thrown out or something. jmo I also think a person who knew them would do that if they wanted them out of the way so they wouldn't interfere.

This is so personal, it reeks. jmo

They were chained up in that video. There's no way they could get anywhere near somebody going into the house. And now that I see how the family owned that entire stretch of the road with no other houses in between, I can see that it wouldn't even matter if the dogs barked.

(I don't know if there were other dogs in the house. That is possible. But the ones outside would not have been able to protect the Rhodens due to how they were chained up.)

I am on page 35 and trying to catch up before I ask a question, but I cant catch up!!! lol. Victim's and their Facebook pages are allowable. That being said------------- can someone please link me to Chris Rhoden Jrs video?? I cannot find it. Also, Dana's post with the tv and the house painting. These posts from the victims can be linked! That might be easier than trying to direct people otherwise, since we all seem to be having trouble following the cryptic trail through this massive case! :) Thanks so much in advance. Back to page 35 I go! I really do want to see that video. lol
https://m.facebook.com/dana.l.rhode...9537647899&cached_data=false&ftid=u_m_a&mdf=1

Heres the photo of the living room mentioned before. I haven't seen the video so I don't have a link to that.

I also just noticed the photos were posted from Latham, Oh...going to look that up now...

They were chained up in that video. There's no way they could get anywhere near somebody going into the house. And now that I see how the family owned that entire stretch of the road with no other houses in between, I can see that it wouldn't even matter if the dogs barked.

(I don't know if there were other dogs in the house. That is possible. But the ones outside would not have been able to protect the Rhodens due to how they were chained up.)
Thing about those dogs there was no sign of being upset around strangers. Those looked like hunting dogs to me and those are chained a lot. The cops could have chained them also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand