OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps BobbyJo heard CRYING coming from FR and HHG trailer, which alerted her to send whoever was with her to check on the two babies (one 6 mo and the other 3 years old). This probably happened while she was on the phone with 911.

Did I misunderstand Manny? I thought he said she called him and he and his son ran over right away. He is hard to understand, but the voices in the first 10 secs of her call sound like him!!

spot light hunting

That's illegal in Ohio. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, but it is illegal.

Also, if it were much earlier, he would have said "the middle of the night" or "after midnight." But he didn't. He said "before sunrise." That, to me means just before sunrise.

Well they said only two had forced entry and they haven't changed that yet.

Since Dana's is further away than I thought, I have wondered if the others were dead long before her. 2:50 am to 7:00 seems like a short time to kill all those people, fight with some, and get out of there. I wish we knew for sure she was on SM at that time or not.

I missed report on forced entry - can you tell me where to find that, please? Does anyone know how near BJM's house is or does she live w/her Dad?

There was a you tuber (cant find ) who podcasted looking up there property. Every one of them were deliquent, rated D properties, and it looked like they just sold em back and forth to each other for very little $$!!!

Not a Rhoden name I've heard before. But he only owned a few with the two others, not all of them. I wish I was where I could research this out.

IMO thisis why Dana just moved back they just bounce the stuff back and forth - the older the house gets the less its worth !! Back and forth !!! Kinda smart- cause the land comes with it!!

I missed report on forced entry - can you tell me where to find that, please? Does anyone know how near BJM's house is or does she live w/her Dad?

This has been widely discussed here, but never happened. I watched the segment this came from live as it happened on CNN. The expert that CNN was interviewing said "there was no forced entry at scene one and scene four." That doesn't mean that there WAS forced entry at the other two. It just means he only knows about one and four.

We KNOW there was no forced entry at Chris's house because BJM used the key to get in. The door was locked.

We KNOW there was no forced entry at Kenneth's camper because the door was unlocked, but closed nice and clean. (It locked with a padlock on the outside. Obviously Kenneth would not put this on while he was inside.)

We don't know anything about Frankie's door or Dana's door. Nobody has released those facts.

Uhh, more cops, more EMS, let them know this is far bigger than imaginable? More people to secure because how would she know if there's some shooter standing by?

Hi Mrs

Oh terrific - there is another 911 call from her ???-

I think the reward was removed because it's too dangerous for anyone to come forward with information unless they do it anonymously. In that case they can't collect the reward.

I agree. And that amount of money can't change hands without documentation for taxes, etc. I think it is safer for everyone at this point to not even offer a reward. LE probably advised him to rescind the offer as new information comes in.

Hey we all know how media can be wrong! The reporter stated haz matt and at that time (5-6 hours) the BCI folks had not yet arrived ..............................

The earliest arrival of BCI Crime Scene Unit vehicles I have found (so far) is approx. 11:15 am.

This info was tweeted at 11:13 am on 4-22 by Gannett Ohio reporter @saranealeigh from the intersection of Hwy 32 and Union Hill Road.

She was at that location as early as 9:02 am that morning.

Seeing LOTS of BCI crime scene trucks coming through now. #cgnow https://t.co/jI6Rl2LV2L

The 11:13 am tweet included two photos. One of the photos shows 4 BCI trucks headed toward the crime scenes.

Thanks for all the info you guys. After what I've read this morning, I think it's time to call in the Feds and the DEA and the Justice Dept - all coming in from Washington. Not locals. Local police should surrender all the evidence and retire to the coffee shop.

RE: Dana's Car Selling Business

Not sure if this is something that has been mentioned, but Dana was advertising used vehicles for sale on FB. In the state of Ohio, if a person sells more than five vehicles in a 12 month period of time, they must have a Dealer's license with the state. This includes completing an application, providing a financial statement showing solvency of the business ($75,000), criminal history check, the posting of a surety bond with the state and other requirements.

I don't know if her car selling business had a legal name, but I did a dealer search online and in Ohio, there is no dealers license under the surname Rhoden, but I'm not sure if I am looking for the right name of the car business.

I hope law enforcement is also looking into the possibility the used car selling business may have generated a very angry customer.

But, what if you do relative # 14 - I will give you $XX money - do you care if I put this car sale in your name? 5x 259 family family members in the area = 1 point 4 billion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction is delayed, but since they're only going 11 miles an hour it's not that dangerous.
Trying to get caught up - apparently to do this, one must neglect real life - and this made me laugh!
Carry on. :)

When I searched her posts out, I found expensive golf carts she posted about. Also I noticed on these groups that some people would post a vehicle and tag her but not for her to buy it, like maybe they were working with her.

Where is all this money coming from? Selling second hand junk on Craigs list etc just IMO ain't than lucerative !!

My older sister an her husband are wildly wealthy. What I notice they do is cash a lot and credit cards for stuff they can use as a tax write off

Miss Ellie I turn my head so I won't be a witness to the event,

I have thought about this before . Sounds awful. If someone was getting stabbed to death 9 feet away from me , I am waling faster away.

WIth the internet , they could look up where you live and come kill your *advertiser censored**!! Not going through it all ..................

I'll throw in my opinion on the words spoken by Bobby at the end of the 911 call - sounds to me like "this is crazy". JMO

Were most of these "D" properties -- that is what I saw and were distressed properties.

re look like he did it and committed suicide.

I think that is what happened moo

"We still don't know how many were in bed for sure"

How, is releasing that gonna comproimise the investigation? It is just dumb in my little brain.....................how does that make me "found", oh no they know 3 were in bed ... how does that compomise jack s&&t

its BS and I think it goes back to pre internet .......

The earliest arrival of BCI Crime Scene Unit vehicles I have found (so far) is approx. 11:15 am.

This info was tweeted at 11:13 am on 4-22 by Gannett Ohio reporter @saranealeigh from the intersection of Hwy 32 and Union Hill Road.

She was at that location as early as 9:02 am that morning.

The 11:13 am tweet included two photos. One of the photos shows 4 BCI trucks headed toward the crime scenes.

Correction: @saranealeigh was at the intersection as early as 9:18 am on 4-22. Her first tweet on the story that day was at 9:02 am and isn't specifically from that location.

The time of the tweet regarding BCI Crime Scene Unit trucks remains at 11:13 am.

(Correcting in this manner because editing on my phone sometimes results in unintended deletion.)

Were most of these "D" properties -- that is what I saw and were distressed properties.

re look like he did it and committed suicide.

I think that is what happened moo

"We still don't know how many were in bed for sure"

How, is releasing that gonna comproimise the investigation? It is just dumb in my little brain.....................how does that make me "found", oh no they know 3 were in bed ... how does that compomise jack s&&t

its BS and I think it goes back to pre internet .......

I think the D properties mean delinquent. Like nobody had paid the property taxes on them

But, what if you do relative # 14 - I will give you $XX money - do you care if I put this car sale in your name? 5x 259 family family members in the area = 1 point 4 billion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked into this further and it appears the car dealership she was trying to sell cars for is licensed as a car dealer but it isn't T D Auto Sales. They appear to no longer to be in business.

She would have still been required to have a car salesperson sales license in order to be able to do this in order to be kosher with the law from what I've read. Not sure if she was licensed in this manner and unfortunately it doesn't appear you can search for licensed car salespeople on the DMV in Ohio.

Anyway, my thoughts are that if you are soliciting multiple used cars for sale online, you will probably eventually end up with an unhappy customer. Not saying this had anything to do with the murders, but just an observation.

Thanks for all the info you guys. After what I've read this morning, I think it's time to call in the Feds and the DEA and the Justice Dept - all coming in from Washington. Not locals. Local police should surrender all the evidence and retire to the coffee shop.

<modsnip>

Local police are not investigating this. The agency with jurisdiction in this case is the county sheriff, who turned the case over to the state of Ohio BCI from the beginning. The absolute best agency to investigate this case would be...the BCI. The BCI has crime scene technicians, investigators, crime labs etc, just like the FBI but with fewer field offices. The FBI and DEA are resources to local law enforcement, not their masters, in a case like this. Those resources are being used.

Not understanding what the FBI does is one thing, not taking the time to bother with the facts, like who is actually investigating this case, is a whole different thing.

On the Bobby 911 tape, I do not hear children or any other person. The tape has a weird echo. It could be either some kind of feedback from the phone (was it on speaker-phone?)
or perhaps it has something to do with how 911 calls are recorded. The weird echo sometimes sounds like there is another person talking. But I think it may be possible that someone
else could also be heard on the tape. Perhaps with some sound editing one could get a clearer sound. Is it possible to download the 911 call as an mpg file, rather than
listening to it on soundcloud? This weird echo reminds me somehow of the movie "poltergeist" (the original movie).

Someone mentioned this before, but I also hear Bobby say at the very end, after an emotional outburst "please, don't hurt me". This is also very strange. This suggests that someone else
is there as well. If someone says "please have mercy" then it could be addressed to God. But "please, don't hurt me" sounds unusual to me. I think it is addressed to another person that
is present.

It sounded to me in the very begining others were yelling at her what they were seeing , sounded it was like someone just noticed the one in bathroom , and she repeated that to the 911 operator .

I am haunted by the need, unprompted , to get on tape , that she had a key - why say that when you are wanting help? Has no bearing on motive of call to get LE there?

I remain confused about the focus what order she went into what house first second etc. Her purpose of 911 call was to get help rolling.

What if she had been hearing rumblings that her family was in danger. Walked in where ever. "oh my god its true, ran over to another house to see if the "rumblings were true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach K