OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of police at Gary s funeral. Must be thinking perps are there and there might be trouble.

I dont know why- I just think the violence as it directly relates to this is over , until someone caves then all bets are , sadly off

If I am a"hillbilly" is it ok to call myself a "hillbilly", but no one else is allowed to call me a "hillbilly" because it's a derogatory term??? JMO
IMO and from my own very tiny corner of the world experience it's not derogatory - but I cannot speak for others.

I can't imagine what they would pitch in the pond except the dogs......they needed their weapons to complete the massacre. Unless the pond was their last stop. JMO

Isn't it normal for LE to go to funerals in non plain clothes and watch people in certain cases if they think someone(s) were involved?

I know in the Missy Bevers case on here, they both had clothed and plain clothed officers at her funeral.
YES! and vigils and media conferences etc...

If anyone sees any reporters out there in helicopters when the dive team arrives, post the link, very noticeable please lol

Smugshots
user-offline.png

Join DateFeb 2007LocationJohnstown, OhioPosts265​

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by molly1255
According to the Ohio DMV, this dealership is licensed. It appears Dana was soliciting used cars for sale for them at times on FB.

Unconfirmed - saw a post on news site from someone saying they were CRSR niece and that he inherited a used car business a few years ago.

No - this can be confirmed by an online search with the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles that the dealer associated with the phone number posted by DR is a licensed dealer - Scioto River Trading Co.

What hasn't been confirmed is whether DR was a licensed salesperson. May all be a moot point - not sure the sale of used vehicles had anything to do with the murders.

I can't imagine what they would pitch in the pond except the dogs......they needed their weapons to complete the massacre. Unless the pond was their last stop. JMO
Could be something missing we don't know about.

I'm really beginning to wonder if there isn't some kind of cover-up involved in this & LE know it but can't prove it until they find the weapon. Like maybe the autopsies revealed what they really suspect, but can't prove. IMO, the answer rests with a couple & involves a close relative being jealous of that couple. Others also know of the jealousy. For me the timing makes perfect sense & certain things I read do, too. I want to say more but I don't want to get in trouble. Basically I don't know how to say what I want to without revealing too much. MODS-if this post is not allowed please remove and tell me.

Yes those were very close and I would think it would be hard for something to happen and not alert the other ones.

Now Frankie and Hannah could have been first, alerted Chris and Gary and people got there and that was maybe why there seemed to be a fight.

I can see how no one at Dana's heard anything going on at the other's houses.

If CRsr heard gun shots next door I fairly sure first thing he'd do is arm himself. Hmmm, perhaps all that blood all over isn't all deceased Rhoden. I do think there are multiple people involved, how many, not a clue.

Can we talk about the scene at Gary and Chris's?

Both the incident report and Bobby Jo said that the front room of the trailer was covered with blood. Bobbie Jo said that it looks like they had been dragged to the back room. The bodies were found "very close to each other" on the floor of the back room (obviously moved there post mortem). And the door was locked behind the killer.

Why would the killer move the bodies to the back room? As far as we know -- the rest of the family was found in their beds. Nobody was moved. So why were Chris and Gary moved?

Also, they were the first ones found. Even though they were moved.

This has to mean something, but I can't put my finger on what it means.

That's a good question. I've wondered about it myself.

We don't know if they were moved to the back room or ran there on their own. We also don't know if the blood was from one of them injured in the living room or both.

One possible scenario is that they one or both were still awake, sitting in the living room when the killers arrived and ran back to the bedroom to retrieve their guns.

A second scenario is that Gary, the guest, was sleeping in the living room, was awakened, put up a fight and ran back to CR1's bedroom for a gun.

Another scenario is they were both asleep in the back, one or both awakened to a sound, went to the LR where he was attacked, then returned to the bedroom for a weapon.

What do you think?

ETA: I'm not sure why the killers would drag one or both of them to another room to kill them when they could have done so in the LR.

I know, I posted some, but if I posted more I found it would look like I'm bashing LE. I totally support LE, but not the ones who are corrupt.
I have great friends in LE and the thing I hate more than LE bashers, are corrupt cops.

There have been some issues in that county and hopefully they are on the way to cleaning it up. The thing that will make crime soar in an area is corrupt cops.

In one interview Manly says when they got to the first house, the dogs were no where to be found. In another article it is questioned as to how someone unknown could have gotten past the vicious dogs. Manly also says the dogs were not killed. Where were the dogs that morning? Evidently, I missed something somewhere. I'll be back with links.

Sorry to quote my own post... I did read in Don's interview that the vicious pit-bull belonged to Kenneth and would have been miles down the road. Still don't know where the other dogs were.

So.... Don didn't show at Kenneth's the night before (maybe Kenneth was supposed to call him and let him know when to meet up) and never did. And ... someone got past the vicious pit bull at Kenneth's house.... :thinking:

I dont know why- I just think the violence as it directly relates to this is over , until someone caves then all bets are , sadly off

His brother that lives in Kentucky was chased and followed Saturday. I didn't hear the whole 911, but the news reporters said it went on for about 7 or 8 minutes. I also wonder if there's been threats since then, but I remember little Noah Thomas' funeral in Virginia there were alot of officers. They were watching his parents.

Twitter
Franklin County Sheriff’s Office dive team just arrived in the area of the #rhodenfamily crime scene. springfieldnewssun.com/news/news/auto… #pikecounty

If CRsr heard gun shots next door I fairly sure first thing he'd do is arm himself. Hmmm, perhaps all that blood all over isn't all deceased Rhoden. I do think there are multiple people involved, how many, not a clue.

I;m thinking at least 2. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member