OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenneth - that was where they said there were the two shell casings were.
No it was Kenneth Rhoden, Gary's father saying that. They have a lot of Kenneth's in the family.

Just a thought, they could have drug CRsr and GR to the bedroom because they spent a little time in the trailer, searching for something, or hanging out before heading to the next one in case the shot gun did stir anyone in place close by.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It was Leonard who said the dogs were gone. Thank you for the link Damarna.

According to Leonard Manley, when Bobby Jo showed up last Friday morning, the front door was locked and the dogs were nowhere to be found. There were at least two pit bulls, a "wolf-dog" and "coon dogs" that lived with his family members. Manley questioned why the killer or killers didn't shoot the dogs, which he described as fierce.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...enge-our-hearts-pike-co-family-says/83517330/

And who could possibly have TOLD Leonard that? JMO

No lol. Deep South.. Alabama lol

Indiana. And I know people who shoot out their windows, too! When you see a fox making off with one of your hens, you grab a gun and waste no time on doors. I'm exposing the fact that I'm a redneck hillbilly aren't I? LOL!

Great update.

Why all the farting around? Not dissing LE but this looks a little keystone-ish.

Where is that reporter's cameraman? It looks like he was filming himself talking. I guess maybe he just rushed down there when he heard about the truck and they wanted to be the first to "break the news," so they didn't wait for the film crew to arrive.

And who could possibly have TOLD Leonard that? JMO
How would anyone know if they were not shot if they were not there?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I've never seen a trailer without a backdoor, a camper, yes. I wouldn't think they could legally make trailers at this point without a backdoor.
Are such back doors connected to a bedroom, or is this typically not the case?

Just a thought, they could have drug CRsr and GR to the bedroom because they spent a little time in the trailer, searching for something, or hanging out before heading to the next one in case the shot gun did stir anyone in place close by.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Well we don't know if all three shots happened in the same room for sure. Yeah you can have a gunshot to the head and it not be fatal.

If Kenneth was the one with 9 shots and they covered his body, they could have shot him in different parts of the house and he crawled. But we also don't know if shots were done after he was dead and just an anger thing.

If Chris was shot 9 times, and he might not be the one that was, I would think there would have to be two people there for sure one had control of Gary, especially if Chris was beaten up or fought or any time was spent with him.

They did lock the door behind them, if Bobby is sure it was locked and didn't just assume it was, so there could haw been a reason to drag Chris to the back and then take Gary back there and kill him.

Great update.

Why all the farting around? Not dissing LE but this looks a little keystone-ish.

I becomes more keystone in that they evidnetly stayed in for 8 minutes ha took em longer to dress up than be in the water

WTH??

the front door was locked and the dogs were nowhere to be found.

I dont think she actually did "it" but I remain confused about her urge to tell the 911 lady that she knew where the key was

I just do not think I would have an urge to address that if I did not know something and that would somehow absolve what I know

Indiana. And I know people who shoot out their windows, too! When you see a fox making off with one of your hens, you grab a gun and waste no time on doors. I'm exposing the fact that I'm a redneck hillbilly aren't I? LOL!
Yes you do that lol. Also if you get raccoons coming up to the house you have to do away with then sometimes too. They will tear up your house, chew a hole through it, climb up on your attic and breed.

It is almost impossible to keep them away when they discover they might can get up to the house. They learn how to avoid traps, actually unlock things etc. They are horrible pests and if they decide they want your house, you have to get rid of them and through the window is the easiest way lol

Combined, the victims were shot a total of 32 times, reports the Cincinnati Enquirer.

The most gunshot wounds any single victim had was nine; two victims were shot five times, one was shot four times, two were shot three times, one had two gunshot wounds and the final victim was shot once. Some of the victims were also bruised, according to the Enquirer, confirming claims by a 911 caller that two of the men looked like someone had “beat the hell out of them.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...l-8-in-ohio-massacre-one-victim-shot-9-times/

Here is the tally of bullets.

Where is that reporter's cameraman? It looks like he was filming himself talking. I guess maybe he just rushed down there when he heard about the truck and they wanted to be the first to "break the news," so they didn't wait for the film crew to arrive.
Every video I've seen with him is like that.

Ok with the 2 different casings, I wouldn't read much into that yet. Living in the country before, having numerous family living on working farms..

It isn't unusual to throw open a window or door and fire at an intruding animal. I've done it a few times myself.

When my cousin sold the chicken farm and I was helping her pack up stuff, they moved the furniture out of her bedroom. The windows there faced the chicken houses.

It literally looked like a crime scene with casings we found under and behind things.

They could be from the murders, but the chances are good also one may not be.

ETA: It can also be a funny redneck thing for some men to throw open a window and target shoot at something. I've had idiot cousins do that.

I could be wrong, but since the coroner told him that, not the deputy -- I think the 2 different types of bullets were removed from the bodies, not found at the scene.

Not the case, that I have seen. Usually there is a door in the rear on the back side of the trailer/mobile home. It's usually just off the back bedroom by the laundry and bathroom, kitchen usually in the center or front end. jmo idk

Ok with the 2 different casings, I wouldn't read much into that yet. Living in the country before, having numerous family living on working farms..

It isn't unusual to throw open a window or door and fire at an intruding animal. I've done it a few times myself.

When my cousin sold the chicken farm and I was helping her pack up stuff, they moved the furniture out of her bedroom. The windows there faced the chicken houses.

It literally looked like a crime scene with casings we found under and behind things.

They could be from the murders, but the chances are good also one may not be.

ETA: It can also be a funny redneck thing for some men to throw open a window and target shoot at something. I've had idiot cousins do that.

Thank you for sharing. Those are scenarios that never would have crossed my own mind but evidently could be very possible. I can't imagine that spent casings would be laying around, indoors, in plain view, for an extended period of time..?

They are usually near the bedroom, depending on the trailer. A basic single wide trailer usually has bedrooms on either end.

We used to have a trailer at the lake and it was a nice camping trailer. It had a door in the main bedroom.

Well we don't know if all three shots happened in the same room for sure. Yeah you can have a gunshot to the head and it not be fatal.

If Kenneth was the one with 9 shots and they covered his body, they could have shot him in different parts of the house and he crawled. But we also don't know if shots were done after he was dead and just an anger thing.

If Chris was shot 9 times, and he might not be the one that was, I would think there would have to be two people there for sure one had control of Gary, especially if Chris was beaten up or fought or any time was spent with him.

They did lock the door behind them, if Bobby is sure it was locked and didn't just assume it was, so there could haw been a reason to drag Chris to the back and then take Gary back there and kill him.

If they moved the bodies to the back bedroom and locked the door behind them (per Bobby), they didn't want anyone to come up to the front door and see the bodies inside. At night, especially, anyone coming to the door, finding it locked and seeing no one in the living room would assume they were not home or in bed.

This may mean the killers struck here first and wanted to make sure no one checking on CR1 and Gary raised the alarm before the killers were finished at the other crime scenes and gone.

I also have been thinking about body/bodies being moved in the house with Chris Sr. and Gary. Why would a body be moved? The only thing I can think
of is to hide the body, or to get rid of the body. On the aerial pictures I cannot say for sure if this house has a back door and if such a door (if it exists)
is connected to the back bedroom. A body could be hauled through the backdoor and be loaded into a pickup truck (surely not an easy task to do).
I think perhaps one person was dragging one of the bodies and was shot himself. That could explain why the bodies were in close proximity.

The house of Frankie and Hanna G. does have a back door. There is also a black pick-up truck pulled up next to the house. I wonder who it belongs to
and why it is parked there.

I do not know why I think this -- I do not think any "dragging" happened. I think it was trying to get away from being shot at ..............what makes most think it was "dragging"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purpleflowerrrs