OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but since the coroner told him that, not the deputy -- I think the 2 different types of bullets were removed from the bodies, not found at the scene.
Yeah but didn't the article say casings found?

Ok with the 2 different casings, I wouldn't read much into that yet. Living in the country before, having numerous family living on working farms..

It isn't unusual to throw open a window or door and fire at an intruding animal. I've done it a few times myself.

When my cousin sold the chicken farm and I was helping her pack up stuff, they moved the furniture out of her bedroom. The windows there faced the chicken houses.

It literally looked like a crime scene with casings we found under and behind things.

They could be from the murders, but the chances are good also one may not be.

ETA: It can also be a funny redneck thing for some men to throw open a window and target shoot at something. I've had idiot cousins do that.

Oh my

"According to Leonard*Manley, when Bobby Jo showed up last Friday morning, the front door was locked and the dogs were nowhere to be found."
http://www.kens5.com/mb/news/nation...rts-ohio-family-says-after-killings/153392407

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Ah-ha! He did say it! This is a different interview than the Leonard interview I keep referring to. The spectacular 5-minute long interview in which he kept saying "that's all I'm going to say about that".... and then went on to say a whole lot more. In THAT interview he just said that he didn't understand why the dogs didn't tear the killers apart. He didn't say they were missing. WTF Leonard?

Thank you for sharing. Those are scenarios that never would have crossed my own mind but evidently could be very possible. I can't imagine that spent casings would be laying around, indoors, in plain view, for an extended period of time..?
They usually aren't in plain view, unless sometimes a couple of guys live there alone lol. Usually you will find some you missed behind something, behind the curtains.

At a murder scene, they are going to look for casings and they might not all be in plain view.

Where is the article to this coroner saying two separate casing found. TIA

I do not know why I think this -- I do not think any "dragging" happened. I think it was trying to get away from being shot at ..............what makes most think it was "dragging"
BJM say drug in the 911 call, blood in the living room but found in bedroom.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This is not a family of criminals.

But go to court dockets ........it not bashing ...........go to court dockets ... and do surrounding counties, court ledgers not leave it to Beaver .............not being mean ....................................go to court dockets !!!

FACTS

BJM say drug in the 911 call, blood in the living room but found in bedroom.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
That actually could have been shot and beaten so badly and he crawled towards the back.

I've never seen a trailer without a backdoor, a camper, yes. I wouldn't think they could legally make trailers at this point without a backdoor.

I'm not sure. I had a family member who bought a duplex house in Florida, and weirdly, neither side of the house had a back door. I would have thought that was illegal and a fire hazard, i.e. not having an alternate escape than the front door, but apparently it's not?

This is not a family of criminals.

But go to court dockets ........it not bashing ...........go to court dockets ... and do surrounding counties, court ledgers not leave it to Beaver .............not being mean ....................................go to court dockets !!!

FACTS

Your point?

They usually aren't in plain view, unless sometimes a couple of guys live there alone lol. Usually you will find some you missed behind something, behind the curtains.

At a murder scene, they are going to look for casings and they might not all be in plain view.

Is it true that shotguns dont leave anything to pick up or something like that??

Yeah but didn't the article say casings found?

According to the news story, the coroner told him and she referred to casings. The coroner must have discussed this with LE, wonder if she found different types of bullets, but couldn't say yet?

Kenneth said according to the coroner there were two different bullet casings found at the scene, leading him to believe this crimes were the acts of more than one person.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2016/04/28/father-of-pike-co.-murder-victims-says-killer-should-be-tortured.html

I'm still going with two shooters at this crime scene.

I'm sure they used luminol at all of the crime scenes. I can't imagine how frightening that would've been :(

I'm not sure. I had a family member who bought a duplex house in Florida, and weirdly, neither side of the house had a back door. I would have thought that was illegal and a fire hazard, i.e. not having an alternate escape than the front door, but apparently it's not?
But trailers have very different codes. Like apartments don't have a back entrance many times.

I've seen trailers with sliding glass back doors and some with just the regular door. I would think code in the last many years would require it. I haven't seen a ton of trailers, but I've never seen one without some type of back door.

Is it true that shotguns dont leave anything to pick up or something like that??
Someone else will have to answer that. I've never shot a shotgun, only semi-auto weapons.

I do not know why I think this -- I do not think any "dragging" happened. I think it was trying to get away from being shot at ..............what makes most think it was "dragging"

Listen to the 911 call. Bobby Jo says they "were drug to the back room." That makes me believe she saw blood tracks in a smear pattern.

Kenneth, Gary's father, also said his son was dragged to the back room and tossed on top of Chris Sr's legs. This is just breaking tonight on one of the Cincinnati news stations.

Ah-ha! He did say it! This is a different interview than the Leonard interview I keep referring to. The spectacular 5-minute long interview in which he kept saying "that's all I'm going to say about that".... and then went on to say a whole lot more. In THAT interview he just said that he didn't understand why the dogs didn't tear the killers apart. He didn't say they were missing. WTF Leonard?
Right. Because he did not know at that time that Bobby had already told that "the dogs were missing" his story changed, when he learned that she had said that. I promised myself to let this go, but I know what I heard her say and the 911 that has since been published is an edited version. JUST MY OPINION I suspect that if and when there is a trial, the whole thing will be heard. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay