OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shotguns leave shells, not casings. And they are full of little pellets. Unless you found all the shells, it would be next to impossible to say how many times someone had been shot.
You would just count the wads.

I'm thinking she was thinking out loud while on the phone. She may have been in fear for her own life after finding them dead and said please don't hurt me to the killers in her mind and out loud. I would imagine a lot of things were going through her mind at that moment.

BUT volume wise it sounds like she is talking to someone behind her ... the audio changes if that makes sense

this is creepy did she walk in , it was a family member who could not kill her, the babies, and as far as we know now (hope) the doggies.................................

Maybe it's just me, but... regarding the 911 call and transcript... I find it odd that she only states that her brother in-law appeared dead. She doesn't mention anything about Gary or another person with Chris until the 911 caller asks the name of her brother in-law.

That's another thing. And if the brother in-law appears to be dead, why does she ask for a deputy and not an ambulance?

The link to statistical analysis of 911 calls of guilty/innocent that was posted earlier (I think thread #4) was very insightful. This was one of the red flags.
The "huh?" factor was another.

I am so sorry this cracked me up. I thought he was a con man from day one - it was a tax write off. I posted a whole essay on him --- this dude could care less about the disenfranchised - he is running 5 star restaurants , its a way (my parents and sister) while sitting down to a $275 dollar to " dsicuss how wonderfull this guy was - while not getting out there checkbooks to do anything......................Barf bunch of phonies mine included

I know nothing about him, but judged him smarmy when I saw him interviewed. Unfair, I know, but it was my first impression.

Do trailers like that only have 1 bedroom? I would think they had at least two. But someone mentioned that Gary might be sleeping on the couch at Chris'. I figured at least 2-bedroom because Dana had herself, plus her son, daughter and 2(?) grandkids? With a 2-bedoom, I could see her taking one room, her daughter/grandkids taking the other room and maybe her son crashing in the living room. Or maybe the kids had bedrooms and Dana slept in the living room? I haven't really seen the trailers side-by-side, are some bigger than others? I guess since Kenneth was in a camper, it probably was one-bedroom or like a "Studio" for lack of a better word. But, I figured all the actual trailers were at least 2 bedrooms.

Thank you!!

Geez l- I think some grumpy people need to get some sleep.

She is talking to someone else also and I'm still not sure I don't hear kids in the background.

Go back and listen in the beginning . we have Mannies voice -- it is a male ........ it sounds like Manny - he said she called him, and he and his son raced over .............................

RE:
Upon arriving at the scene, deputies were “flagged down” on Union Hill and given two additional addresses,

Why would they not say flagged down by two males, a male and a female two females - whatever , and or later clarify who the heck flagged them down ---that is helpful in understanding what was going on ...........................

Hmm. Like a cross? I am curious if they were "posed" or not.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Something like that, but maybe not intentional? Or maybe intentional.

I'm leaning towards Gary being shot and killed in the living room and then dragged into the bedroom where he was unceremoniously piled on top of Chris Sr.

I'm not set on much of anything as to the how, who, and why at this point. Too many unknown variables in a picture with a lot of parts.

I think my mind is still somewhat shocked at the audacity of these killings. Add all of the intricacies around the victims, and it almost becomes an incredibly quintessential American tale.

But when I distill it down to one essential element, I see a single photograph from Hanna Rhoden's Facebook page.

It is a photo of a very young girl who I assume is Hanna's oldest child. The girl is hugging a dog and that's it.

Probably a loving mother taking a photo of her beloved child loving an animal.

Nothing in the world can replace what all was lost on that day. The best we can try to do is to repair what we can.

I agree with this woman. I don't think it's right to vilify the victims in this case. Nobody deserves this except the criminals that did this crime. So some of them were involved in a shady business- doesn't make this right. 19 and 20 years old....some of them were just kids. It's sickening. I hope LE is really on top of this. It would be a shame if this goes unsolved.

Did anyone read any follow up regarding Kenny Rhoden being followed/chased by vehicle in KY?

Also why would KR (the single person shot on his own - might have initials wrong) have security cameras on what looks like an old worthless caravan (not sure if you call them that in USA)? To me the security cameras would cost more than the "home". Could it potentially be to protect another "pot grow site" or other drug enterprise?

No, we don't. But I have guesses. My #1 guess is Chris Jr. If not him, then Hanna. If not her, then Dana.

Curious why you think that? I would think CR Sr or DR and not the kids. I have a difficult time believing a 16 yr old would be the reason for this. I'm thinking if it's money or revenge, that it's one of the parents.

My point is, even if that is what she said, I don't think it means anything other than sheer terror in the moment. That's all.
But try playing it over and over and over from 1:56.

That was my take too. That because the 911 operator had just made sure she was out of the house and that she didn't let anyone else go in there, it has possibly just sunk in that the killer(s) could still be there.

I thought it was she knew where the key was.

I got she had one on her keyring ---not hidden one .

The thing that blew me away from the clear version (TY poster) was WE got here (not alone at call)

and at the end pls dont hurt me ---made me feel sad ..................

Yep - "dragged" is past tense. Doesn't matter I just get confused thinking is someone implying they were drugged when killed
I said drug since that is the word BJ used on the 911 call, I didn't want to say drag because someone would have then have correct me that she said drug. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Regarding the dollar bills strewn over KR's body - were dollar bills strewn across any of the other bodies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx