OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why Hannah Gilley and Frankie weren't buried together? We're they supposedly getting married and had a child together?
Jmo, but I don't get the impression that there was a lot of joy re; the relationship.

The kid who was detained was subsequently released. He is not a suspect. He has been cleared.

I am confused. Who has been detained at gunpoint?
The confusing thing.. I'm not sure if this one has been released. There were two people in the Pike County jail with no charges and the site has been down, might have been up for a bit this morning.

I don't know if this person was one of those two people or not.

IIRC it was one of the teens who had gotten into a disagreement with one of the teens in the Rhoden family. LE has already checked him out, found nothing.

Oh :blush: I thought some news had broken.

Maybe because I am so ready for some and I can can tell everyone else is too.

The confusing thing.. I'm not sure if this one has been released. There were two people in the Pike County jail with no charges and the site has been down, might have been up for a bit this morning.

I don't know if this person was one of those two people or not.

Oh, weird....

[video=cnn;justice/2016/04/30/ohio-pike-county-family-killed-wrap-valencia.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/01/health/ohio-murders-pike-county/index.html[/video]

Sorry if this has already been posted.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jmo, but I don't get the impression that there was a lot of joy re; the relationship.

They seemed happy in the photos and I haven't read that there was trouble in paradise. Marriage still means something to a lot of folks, presumably the Gilleys too. I'm sure they want her memory not to be connected with the Rhodens.

He was working third shift the night of the murders and has a rock hard alibi. LE has ruled him out and we shouldn't sleuth him.
Well I think there are two or three. The one detained on Friday night is black I believe, didn't turn themselves into LE.

The one you are talking about I think, was a white guy his first name starts with "R" correct?

But his wasn't an RV (responding to 2 comments because you both said the same thing). RVs like the type that rock stars use are really nice, and very expensive. His was a 5th wheel - you can't drive it. It attaches to the back of the pickup truck. It is smaller and not as nice. (From what I can tell from the helicopter shots). I just wonder if anyone has any record of him owning a home somewhere. He did at one point have a wife and 2 kids.

Also, that camper he lived in is mobile, so how long had it been there? Is it possible to check Google Maps from 2015, 2014, 2013, etc. to see roughly when it showed up there?

Great idea. I used Google Earth's timeline. The trailer is there as of 7/2015. It was not there in 2012, but it appears a smaller trailer was. Prior to that, the images were blurry. It appears to be a structure such as a small shed, but is not clear enough to tell.

Oh :blush: I thought some news had broken.

Maybe because I am so ready for some and I can can tell everyone else is too.
I think it might be more.. See my earlier post. There was a stop in a different city or town, on that Friday night.

newtonskeyz said:
newtonskeyz
on that aerial map showing all the locations.
there is that cut away the runs through the woods there, for I suppose big electric poles.
a person could have driven that and came thru the woods to all the locations, and never had to be on a legal road. used atv's, motor cycles or trucks.
Newtonskeyz is referring to the map posted at the beginning of the thread by tricya.

He is exactly right this was precision surprise strike whose mission was executing the adults in Gary Rhoden's family.

I think perps arrived and departed through the cut in the woods.

Key is inside job. There had to be one member of the family for securing the dogs and gaining access to the building. It is very likely one of the individuals we have discussed. There is another possible person of interest to me that TOS prevents being sleuthed.

This is my theory borrowed & plagiarized from WS posters theories.:pirate:

:cow:

Okay, but how do I do that?

Click on the number of your post with the photos and copy the URL. Then go to the Media/Timelines thread, open a new comment box and paste it there as a link. Add some comments if you want. You can also just paste the photos again in a new comment there if you want.

I'm taking a little time off adding links there. I did so many it made my arthritis flare up, ouch.

Since Dana put "it's complicated" as her relationship status on Facebook, my guess is they were off and on. Some people get along better when they aren't living together, and still say they're together. Moo

I wondered if she was serving a purpose by being a caregiver of sorts at a grow site. Does anyone know if she lived on Rhoden property before the recent move or if she had been off on her own since the divorce?

If someone is in custody we will know soon enough.

What makes you decide HR was involved and needed to die then if it's "buisness"?

3 year olds talk. They can also identify people.
I had a former student who was 3 when his father murdered his mother in front of him. He was interviewed by police and remembered all of it

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I am finally caught up, but give me an hour and I'm sure I will be pages behind.
DS is quoted as saying that Kenny had dollar bills from his knees down. I do believe it is true as he has done interviews since then and could of corrected it. What I find odd is that he was found in an upper birth (bunk) and the murderer reached up and placed bills on him. I can see if he was on a lower bed or the money thrown to the floor. It just seems so staged me, like it was purposely done to throw off LE.
Another thing that I question is if GR was dragged to the bedroom and intentionally placed on CRsr's legs. One victim was shot nine times. Also IIRC some shot were to extremities. Just my opinion, bit I believe CRSr was the one shot nine times and he was tortured. Shot in his knees or legs so her was unable to escape and GR was killed and placed on him as added torture.
This is such a sad case. I just cannot imagine. I do believe was planned out very well, but that the murder/s will be caught. I think LE is already onto them, but crossing thier T's and dotting thier i's to make sure the charges stick.

If someone is in custody we will know soon enough.
Supposedly the site being down for maintenance off and on isn't weird, it was just weird these two had all the info there but nothing about why they were being held.

They might not be related and I can't say for sure if one was the person that was stopped or not.

It's all really iffy..

I would think the Rhoden family wouldn't want anyone who wasn't really family buried in their family graveyard. Don't they have one especially for the Rhoden family?

There is a Rhoden family cemetery in Kentucky where Clarence Rhoden and a son who died in his teens are buried.

Kenneth Rhoden will be buried in Mound Cemetery in Piketon where he has a son buried.

Christopher Sr., Dana, Frankie, Hanna, and Christopher Jr. will be buried at Scioto Burial Park in Rushton, Ohio on Saturday.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/04/27/rhoden-relative-a-man-cant-bear-it.html

Gary Rhoden was buried at Miller Cemetery in South Shore, Kentucky on Thursday.

Hannah Hazel Gilley was buried at Hackworth Hill Cemetery in Otway, Ohio.

Click on the number of your post with the photos and copy the URL. Then go to the Media/Timelines thread, open a new comment box and paste it there as a link. Add some comments if you want. You can also just paste the photos again in a new comment there if you want.

I'm taking a little time off adding links there. I did so many it made my arthritis flare up, ouch.

I've not been to that there yet, because I couldn't find it. lol Maybe someone can post a link to it and I can post the photos there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState