OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was at the presser, during the scrum. They have also said numerous times there are 3 ops, two outside one inside.
I've never heard them say that. I have heard them say "no comment" quite often and the number 200 thrown around a lot. But I've not seen anything in print or at the presser where the specifically said they found outdoor grow sites. Only the number of grow ops. It's just too early to have grow sites outdoors in Ohio. That doesn't mean they couldn't have had more plants at the 2 more indoor sites. I'm not limiting them to 200, but it's just not feasible to have plants outdoors right now unless you have a way to cover them and that would be very conspicuous, even more so than beautiful greenery seen from the sky. I just disagree that there were outdoor grow sites. You're welcome to disagree with me. I'll have to see them to believe they exist.

It amazes me how many people in the R family and others have more than one FB page.

Wait..

Why can you not say what you think about his demeanor in an interview? How is that a problem?

Watching again, it appears that he's fried. I've met people who remind me of him... they have dimmed their bulbs with the wrong combination of alcohol, drugs and just drift along...bouncing from one to another. That could be harmless or deadly depending on the power of influence.

It amazes me how many people in the R family and others have more than one FB page.

I've noticed that too! BJM has around 5 and sometimes the name changed differently. Many of them have multiples and I see no logical reason why, but maybe I'm missing something. Me personally, I have one and that's enough to keep up with for me. :)

<modsnip>

the scenario <JaimeInLA> just postulated is the one that fits the facts (as we know them) best.
all of the talk of gangs and detroit and mexicans and car envy, none of those explain why those dogs didn't attack the gunman.
the gunman was family. thats why. and not just any family. he was spend the night family.
a cranked up angry family member
the pot operation as a motive makes no sense (from a gang violence perspective) because the gang lost a ton of $$$ when this murder happened- UNLESS they were informants (LE wouldn't want us to know that, because the obvious question would be WHY DIDN'T YOU PROTECT YOUR INFORMANTS)- and even then, explain why the dogs didn't react and why they weren't locked out.

i don't find your scenario far fetched AT ALL. its certainly less far fetched than some of the gang scenario CSI jacked up crap i've read on this thread. JMHO
the easiest answer is usually the right one.

I've never heard them say that. I have heard them say "no comment" quite often and the number 200 thrown around a lot. But I've not seen anything in print or at the presser where the specifically said they found outdoor grow sites. Only the number of grow ops. It's just too early to have grow sites outdoors in Ohio. That doesn't mean they couldn't have had more plants at the 2 more indoor sites. I'm not limiting them to 200, but it's just not feasible to have plants outdoors right now unless you have a way to cover them and that would be very conspicuous, even more so than beautiful greenery seen from the sky. I just disagree that there were outdoor grow sites. You're welcome to disagree with me. I'll have to see them to believe they exist.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...ects-in-murders-of-8-ohio-family-members.html

You can get some info from the auditors site. However to see actual deeds and track history you have to go to the recorders site and I am on my phone currently and don't have access to it right now. I will find it later. You can google it though and have to go through a few clicks to get there. The recorders site is where you can see the actual deeds and names of all the people and who actually owns the et al properties.
I just saw assessed value and yearly tax amount.

He was working third shift the night of the murders and has a rock hard alibi. LE has ruled him out and we shouldn't sleuth him.

No the one working third shift was the one who threatened CRj and whole family on facebook post. The held at gun point was IJ who had also had some disagreement on SM with CRj but I believe racial type stuff

That isn't the issue at all. It is becoming things that have big problems.

Maybe they were killed over the Queen of England.

I expect theories to go through critical thinking on this site. My biggest red flag is knowing you went to this after reading the fake post on that site. You mentioned that.
this is not the first time i've thought of it. an angry family member?
that is an actual working theory. the first suspects to rule out are the first ones on the scene.

the scenario you just postulated is the one that fits the facts (as we know them) best.
all of the talk of gangs and detroit and mexicans and car envy, none of those explain why those dogs didn't attack the gunman.
the gunman was family. thats why. and not just any family. he was spend the night family.
the pot operation as a motive makes no sense (from a gang violence perspective) because the gang lost a ton of $$$ when this murder happened- UNLESS they were informants (LE wouldn't want us to know that, because the obvious question would be WHY DIDN'T YOU PROTECT YOUR INFORMANTS)- and even then, explain why the dogs didn't react and why they weren't locked out.

i don't find your scenario far fetched AT ALL. its certainly less far fetched than some of the gang scenario CSI jacked up crap i've read on this thread. JMHO

Good points.
Something related to informing is my other theory. I've noticed some locals posted anti-snitching posts on Facebook before the murders. I'm not accusing anyone, just noting the local culture. Unfortunately, if it is related to informing, I don't think the whole story will ever be made public.

ETA: when I say before the murders, I mean in a period of months or years, not immediately prior to the murders. Again, I don't think anything on Facebook is directly connected to the murders. Whoever did this is obviously not crude enough to implicate himself on Facebook.

No the one working third shift was the one who threatened CRj and whole family on facebook post. The held at gun point was IJ who had also had some disagreement on SM with CRj but I believe racial type stuff

Yes, CRjr used a racial slur against IJ. I guess he also hit IJ's friend with his car at around the same time, so there was a lot of tension/anger.

If LE know who did it yet are choosing not to make an arrest, that is pretty reckless. Not to mention cruel to locals who are probably not sleeping very well.

You never know how tangled up LE is in all of this. I imagine that grow operation was common knowledge until LE discovered it because of the murders. It's not too big of a stretch to figure kickbacks were part of the process. There may be a good deal of CYA at play in all of this.

the scenario you just postulated is the one that fits the facts (as we know them) best.

Thank you. I also find the theories of LE involvement COMPLETELY far fetched and a total waste of time. This was NOT sophisticated. This was some drunk idiot who blew up. JMHO.

I just gave you the link and many of us heard it. It was in the scrum at the end of the presser. You had to be watching the presser on line and not shut it off.

]

I am confused. Who has been detained at gunpoint?
Isaiah Jones, from what I've read he is not a minor. He is listed on the front page of every thread and in the case info. He was never named a suspect but they have never publicly cleared him either.

I'm curious of the "FACTS" we know that fit ANY scenario discussed.

I've seen at least 4 threats against CRjr on social media. He was a pretty antagonistic kid, and made a lot of people angry.
That said, the people he made angry were high school students living in his town. Not likely to go on a shooting spree which includes shooting a mother to death next to her 4 day old baby.

this is not the first time i've thought of it. an angry family member?
that is an actual working theory. the first suspects to rule out are the first ones on the scene.
It is possible an angry family member, there are hundreds of family members.

Angry family member isn't off the table for many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oh_silly_me