OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get some info from the auditors site. However to see actual deeds and track history you have to go to the recorders site and I am on my phone currently and don't have access to it right now. I will find it later. You can google it though and have to go through a few clicks to get there. The recorders site is where you can see the actual deeds and names of all the people and who actually owns the et al properties.

These?

https://www.pikepa.org/recdeed.html

https://www.uslandrecords.com/uslr/UslrApp/index.jsp

Docs I've looked at there so far have certainly answered some questions I've had.

I've been somewhat mentally lazy by just relying on you to dig stuff up from there. Much appreciated, by the way. :)

Goodnight all. I'm hoping to wake up to a Monday morning arrest or two.

RIP Rhoden family members and HG. The scope of your suffering is never far from my mind when I'm sleuthing.

Link to them dealing drugs please? Not saying they didn't, but this is now being presented as fact.

2-5 are conjecture about a person based on generalities.

Now 6..expertise on recognizing DS as a "tweaker" please?

Two locals were interviewed by the Daily Mail on Thursday or Friday. They said that it is well known around town that the Rhodens are the people to turn to for drugs, "especially the younger ones." That's a direct quote.

I was't talking about DS - I said the guy in the video that posted last night. That guy sitting in the truck that we all laughed at.

I am hoping AND praying they find the guilty one (s) soon. Despite all our sleuthing and thinking, there is still someone or someones out there who murdered people. How long before they strike again? Maybe they won't--maybe this was revenge and now they are "satisfied" but it still is very scary for all of those in the area.

absolutely. and have worked in LE.
No way one relative could have controlled 8 people.

Someone is running, some are going to ambush. Someone is picking up a gun by a chair.

I am hoping AND praying they find the guilty one (s) soon. Despite all our sleuthing and thinking, there is still someone or someones out there who murdered people. How long before they strike again? Maybe they won't--maybe this was revenge and now they are "satisfied" but it still is very scary for all of those in the area.

Absolutely. Most of my sleuthing can't be posted in this thread. But from what I've discovered, I think this terrible tragedy is over. The deed has been done, the score has been settled. There are little ones who've lost parents, aunts, uncles and grandparents. A community that has lost friends and family.
Here's to hoping that justice is swift and fair, and the town can start to heal.

Thx for the info. I asked about bikers because, like it or not, the Dayton area has long been a hub of illicit crime in the midwest. It is a fact known to most anyone who has worked in LE intelligence and that goes back 30 years. It is believed much of the Dayton distro and wetwork is carried out by motorcycle gangs or aspirants because they are organized, ruthless, readily mobile and have transitory employment. Whether they were here or not is for someone else to call. Worth a look IMO.

Are you in Dayton?

Two locals were interviewed by the Daily Mail on Thursday or Friday. They said that it is well known around town that the Rhodens are the people to turn to for drugs, "especially the younger ones." That's a direct quote.

I was't talking about DS - I said the guy in the video that posted last night. That guy sitting in the truck that we all laughed at.

I asked about facts Jamie. They could interview me and I could say something.

No way, they couldn't have controlled 8 people.

Question.. Do you own a gun or shoot?
there are plenty of cases where this has happened- what do you mean? are you serious? this particularly happens in domestic/family situations where the victims are under the mistaken impression that they can reason with the killer! or where one thinks they can take the bullet to save the rest.
this is a very real possibility until we hear more information/evidence

I've seen at least 4 threats against CRjr on social media. He was a pretty antagonistic kid, and made a lot of people angry.
That said, the people he made angry were high school students living in his town. Not likely to go on a shooting spree which includes shooting a mother to death next to her 4 day old baby.

Why not? It wouldn't be the first time in recent months / years? However I don't think it was any of those who made threats on FB.....however it could be fueled by that and a "big brother / father / relative" getting revenge sort of thing.....

I actually lean towards a similar thing to what was posted above. A family member or friend was having a drink at one of the houses and it escalated from there.

Alright ladies and gents (do we have any gents? feels like a lot of estrogen in the air!)
I'm off to bed. Thanks for spending your weekend with me. :)
:eek:fftobed:

The cops nor the AG said anything about outdoor sites and the story writer contradicts themselves.
Quote:
A law enforcement source confirmed that investigators found roughly 200 marijuana plants growing inside one of the four crime scenes. . ." unquote
Quote "
The Pike County Prosecutor said investigators also found two marijuana crops growing outdoors."Endquote
Then further down, quote;"
At one of the homes, investigators found hundreds of marijuana plants, including two indoor grow operations and a third outside." endquote.
If they had any plants outside then they just did not know what they were doing and were possibly new to growing. After Mother's Day is the normal guideline or at the very earliest after the Ky. Derby. NOTE:
I don't grow nor sell but have been around folks who have in my younger days. You don't take a chance on frost killing your crop. No farmer does of any kind of crop. Possibly they ran across some early plantings. That doesn't mean that there was a huge grow site in the woods. If so, folks would have seen it very easily b/c of no foliage on the trees and the pot being a beautiful emerald green. Quite out of place for this time of year.

Why not? It wouldn't be the first time in recent months / years? However I don't think it was any of those who made threats on FB.....however it could be fueled by that and a "big brother / father / relative" getting revenge sort of thing.....

I actually lean towards a similar thing to what was posted above. A family member or friend was having a drink at one of the houses and it escalated from there.

I was thinking more that a social visit was part of the overall plan.

It is possible an angry family member, there are hundreds of family members.

Angry family member isn't off the table for many.

I definitely think an angry family member is possible, but I don't believe only one person did it. I also think there are reasons why LE would state it was a sophisticated operation and that it wasn't just somebody mad at another person. They know so much more than we do and there are probably reasons that we don't know about why they would call it that.
Also I believe because of the grow operation, it opens up so many more possibilities of who would want the Rhoden's dead.

The cops nor the AG said anything about outdoor sites and the story writer contradicts themselves.
Quote:
A law enforcement source confirmed that investigators found roughly 200 marijuana plants growing inside one of the four crime scenes. . ." unquote
Quote "
The Pike County Prosecutor said investigators also found two marijuana crops growing outdoors."Endquote
At one of the homes, investigators found hundreds of marijuana plants, including two indoor grow operations and a third outside." endquote.
If they had any plants outside then they just did not know what they were doing and were possibly new to growing. After Mother's Day is the normal guideline or at the very earliest after the Ky. Derby. NOTE:
I don't grow nor sell but have been around folks who have in my younger days. You don't take a chance on frost killing your crop. No farmer does of any kind of crop. Possibly they ran across some early plantings. That doesn't mean that there was a huge grow site in the woods. If so, folks would have seen it very easily b/c of no foliage on the trees and the pot being a beautiful emerald green. Quite out of place for this time of year.
Yes they did, many of us heard it with our own ears. Three sites, 2 outdoor. I'm really not arguing this anymore.

Really? Which one? The three yr. old is not part of the Gilley family. I am just going by feeling when reading social media. I'm not saying they hated each other but I get the feeling that was not the mate they'd have chosen for her. Just the way I read it. But, SM does not allow tone and inflection so I could be wrong.

No the 4/5 day old......if you look through SM on the Gilley family you will see one with the ultra sound photo as background, that same photo is on HR SM (as it's her ultrasound)

Quote:
Quote "

I don't think anyone said "huge grow site". Maybe seeds had just been planted.

No way one relative could have controlled 8 people.

Someone is running, some are going to ambush. Someone is picking up a gun by a chair.

Although it isn't 8 people is it, it's 1, then 2, then 2 and an infant, then 2 and a teenager and a baby. So really only 2 at a time (3 if you count DR, HR and CRj all as threats).

Looking at the weather online (as I'm in Australia) they temperatures look ok for an outside crop (based on this week), tops of high teens and lows of 7 to 14 (all in Celsius), seems like perfect temps for an outside crop to have been in the ground a few weeks.
You're not familiar with our seasons. It can be 75 one day and frost the next night. I've lived in this region my entire life and we don't put away winter clothing until after Mother's Day at least. It has been known to snow on the Ky. Derby Day which is this coming Saturday (not far west of Piketon as the crow flies).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal