OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright peeps, it was too late to edit my DS theory. I alerted a mod on my own post and asked them to delete it. With that, I'm turning in. Hopefully we awake to news of an arrest!

Although it isn't 8 people is it, it's 1, then 2, then 2 and an infant, then 2 and a teenager and a baby. So really only 2 at a time (3 if you count DR, HR and CRj all as threats).
But at Chris and Frankie's places, they are very close, they would have heard what was happening next door if one person.

I don't think anyone said "huge grow site". Maybe seeds had just been planted.
Typically, and again, these folks may have done it differently, but w/a grow site inside, I'd doubt it, but one would grow their seedlings indoors, safe and sound (like tomato plants at a nursery), then they would have strong, healthy plants to transplant and glean a good harvest from in a shorter time-frame, when planting after last threat of frost.

IMO, it is entirely possible that 1 person could very well have carried out all these murders especially IF that 1 person was well known to the victims. To the best of our knowledge and according to what LE said at the press conference, these killings occurred while people were sleeping (verbatim as I don't know the exact wording off hand). Do I think only 1 person carried this out....not necessarily.

You're not familiar with our seasons. It can be 75 one day and frost the next night. I've lived in this region my entire life and we don't put away winter clothing until after Mother's Day at least. It has been known to snow on the Ky. Derby Day which is this coming Saturday (not far west of Piketon as the crow flies).

As a farmer I would have my crop in the ground on April 4th based on this link if I lived in Piketon, us farmers need to get money growing in the ground as early as possible.

http://davesgarden.com/guides/freeze-frost-dates/index.php?q=45661&submit=Go

I hope we have another presser tomorrow that gives some actual info, and I'm sure the community is wishing that more than anyone. I can't imagine living in that rural area knowing not far down the road a whole family was executed.

IMO, it is entirely possible that 1 person could very well have carried out all these murders especially IF that 1 person was well known to the victims. To the best of our knowledge and according to what LE said at the press conference, these killings occurred while people were sleeping (verbatim as I don't know the exact wording off hand). Do I think only 1 person carried this out....not necessarily.

While some of them were sleeping. The appearance of a struggle at CRsr's place could support the on the spot rage theory. But I still think Frankie would have heard something.

modsnip>
In Ohio of anyone is convicted of a drug offense, aren't they supposed to stay away from drugs/alcohol and not have any guns in their homes?
Is it possible some of the victims were not armed due to being on probation?
Just a thought that crossed my mind.
It would make them "easier" targets. IF they had to turn in any registered guns and ammo.
Then again, there is always the ones that will still have gums and ammo regardless.
Not pointing at any victim at all. Like I said, it crossed my mind.
JMO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

With what we learned today about the utility trail, I'm more convinced than ever that one person, one who had the expertise and motive, could have pulled this off if the victims were caught unaware. It comes down to who would be that desperate and why...

No way one relative could have controlled 8 people.

Someone is running, some are going to ambush. Someone is picking up a gun by a chair.
I thought someone would be picking up a phone and dialing 911 (or not) Would they call 911 to their residence considering what has been made public?
IMO no.

I thought someone would be picking up a phone and dialing 911 (or not) Would they call 911 to their residence considering what has been made public?
IMO no.

It is just about physically impossible for one person to control 8 and them march them two miles and kill them in their individual homes. Someone is running.

With what we learned today about the utility trail, I'm more convinced than ever that one person, one who had the expertise and motive, could have pulled this off if the victims were caught unaware. It comes down to who would be that desperate and why...
That doesn't change Frankie or Chris hearing the noise and taking a gun and going outside.

:modstop:

Stop the back and forth bickering in this thread. Posts have been removed along with responses that refer to them.

IMO no.

No 911 call was made because people didn't know what was happening.

An armed intruder shooting people, yeah, I'm sure someone would have called.

In Ohio of anyone is convicted of a drug offense, aren't they supposed to stay away from drugs/alcohol and not have any guns in their homes?
Is it possible some of the victims were not armed due to being on probation?
Just a thought that crossed my mind.
It would make them "easier" targets. IF they had to turn in any registered guns and ammo.
Then again, there is always the ones that will still have gums and ammo regardless.
Not pointing at any victim at all. Like I said, it crossed my mind.
JMO

Doubt they weren't armed. Criminals don't follow laws..

Yes they did, many of us heard it with our own ears. Three sites, 2 outdoor. I'm really not arguing this anymore.
I wasn't arguing with you, just stating that based on that article he sent me to, it doesn't say what he said it says. Also, that unless one is not well-versed in growing things out of doors, grow sites would not have plants up outdoors at the time of year that they were murdered. I'm not arguing just stating fact. They may have found old grow sites, or the Rhodens may have been newbies, and planted too early. I'm not an idiot. I was raised on a farm.

My questions are
1- why was there no attempt by anyone to call 911 during the massacre?
2-why haven't we heard that anyone returned fire?

If either happened I guess it would be kept close to the vest by LE.
Hopefully at some point, I'll have answers to those 2 questions

MOO

The Rhodens are armed families with a grow op.

Do you have a link for the armed families? I didn't hear LE tell us that. I know it's assumed but not fact so far. I did hear the Sheriff talk about folks arming themselves after the murders.

Did LE say a grow op or just that pot was found in 3 of the locations? Not 6-7 plants in a window but more.

I don't even know what's fact anymore.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members