OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but I mean they would have their handguns in the house even if their hunting guns were outside.
True, but would they have time to get to them? I am starting to feel like it was a set up. MOO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Well my guns stay loaded and one in the chamber and my sister and niece used to live with me. I lock up my rifle and only lock up my other ones and the guns I'd friends, when I have people over and there is drinking.

When my niece got to a certain age, I would lock up with fingerprint boxes in different rooms, but at night took one out and it went under my mattress.

When I was young, guns were in every corner and we didn't touch them because no one wanted to see Granny with a hickory switch.

True, but would they have time to get to them? I am starting to feel like it was a set up. MOO

Most people would. My gun stays close if not on me when at home.

I just can see 2-3 people minimum on the scene. For it to be one person, they really have to show some convincing things about what happened.

Most people would. My gun stays close if not on me when at home.
Yep. Duh! Crud. I'm not gonna be able to follow much next week. I was hoping something would break.
I may have to make time!

Yep. Duh! Crud. I'm not gonna be able to follow much next week. I was hoping something would break.
I may have to make time!

I know.. I have one more week off work and then I have ro curb my following some.

Well my guns stay loaded and one in the chamber and my sister and niece used to live with me. I lock up my rifle and only lock up my other ones and the guns I'd friends, when I have people over and there is drinking.

When my niece got to a certain age, I would lock up with fingerprint boxes in different rooms, but at night took one out and it went under my mattress.

When I was young, guns were in every corner and we didn't touch them because no one wanted to see Granny with a hickory switch.
I hear ya? I didn't play with knives either.
Daddy's big guns didn't interest me. I think he kept his others hidden from me.
Now the bb gun and the pellet gun were fun! I never begged to play with them, but when dad offered a Pepsi can and target practice, I was game!
MOO

"I’ve been here my entire life," he said Friday during a press conference. "I served locally in law enforcement for 20 years and never have I imagined such devastation to a family, to a county, to myself or a staff." ~ Sheriff Reader Good story about the Sheriff. It would seem that they're all think as thieves...

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/story/news/local/2016/04/26/first-year-challenge-sheriff-charlie-reader-pike-county-mass-murders/83559628/

Yeah we were told not to touch and we did what we were told.

I think my niece would have done the same, she always did about everything, but not worth the chance and I got a lockbox for a few rooms that was safe and I could get to fast.

I kept one hidden in her room when she was young because it was fingerprint locked and she couldn't open it.

If someone broke in, I could go to her room and protect her.

I don't trust the LE in this case. Something about the whole deal just doesn't add up. Maybe it's the fact that they had 3 grow ops on their property and LE didn't seem to know about any of it. People talk around here and I can't believe that went unnoticed. Those things just don't pop up over night. I'm sure it's a lengthy process.

"I’ve been here my entire life," he said Friday during a press conference. "I served locally in law enforcement for 20 years and never have I imagined such devastation to a family, to a county, to myself or a staff." ~ Sheriff Reader Good story about the Sheriff. It would seem that they're all think as thieves...

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/story/news/local/2016/04/26/first-year-challenge-sheriff-charlie-reader-pike-county-mass-murders/83559628/
I'm confused about the thieves comment.. What are you saying?

Ok, I'm off to bed, I want to sleep some on my two wwwl vacation. lol

It is still loud and a suppressor is very hard to get, not common and tracked by the federal government.

It takes months to get approved, easier to buy a gun.

As we mentioned a couple of threads ago it doesn't mean jack how much the government procedures are to get a silencer, the person who did this would not have got the silencer through official channels. It would be black market, or home made, both of which I would imagine are very easy to get hold of if you know the right people (which this family and it's connections would do).

Also my own personal experience of firing a silenced weapon is that it would not have been heard by Frankie especially as he was probably in deep sleep.

Every suppressor made is still tracked, much different than a gun. Harder to get a suppressor black market, which is why many make them.

My husband accidentally shot his Glock in the house while cleaning it. I was in the very next room.
It sounded like he had blown up a paper bag and popped it. I was waiting for "ha ha scared ya didnt I?"
I didnt even get up until he yelled my name and told me he'd shot himself. (In the arm) 20 years later... He is fine, 45 hollow point does some damage! but I am still SMH... How stupid!
Not one neighbor heard it!
It was only one shot, so... I can see why no one heard anything near by.
My neighbors are about 3 car lenghts away, if that!
Useless info, but I thought I'd throw it out there.
I didn't even know he had it out, so it was the FARTHEST thing from my mind.
MOO

This is crazy - why would you clean a loaded gun???? I can't say anymore......wow

Oh and suppressors still make guns loud, especially inside, depending on the gun. I posted several videos.

This is crazy - why would you clean a loaded gun???? I can't say anymore......wow
Usually that is an accident and when people don't double and triple check. I check and re-check and then re-check again.

Yep, dropped the magazine and he forgot the one in the chamber! Dur dur dur- some people should not own guns.

Well as all you US based slueths are probably asleep now I'm off to shoot some foxes (lambing season soon and we just had rain for the first time in months so the foxes are everywhere).......gives me some thinking time but unfortunately until we get some new facts I think we are at a bit of a roadblock <modsnip>. Hopefully we can hear about a breakthrough and even an arrest tomorrow.

Night all

SheepMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members