OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about reusing a homemade. I have tossed around buying a suppressor but it is just toi much crap and money. If I was at the range a few to several times a week, maybe worth it.
Steal one? Borrow it from "a friend"
I've never seen one!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

This is what I can't get around - at minimum we are talking 4 shots at either location to kill the 2 people there, which would have been heard in the other location. It seems either Chris or Frankie had to be subdued or already dead, if they weren't killed at the same time. That I think is where we get the "sophisticated" part of this crime - it also indicates this was not a crime of passion or a drug-fueled craze.

The other thing that strikes me is that the coroner referenced soft tissue injuries, which either indicate fighting back or beating up (i.e. torture). BJM said someone had beat the "f--k" out of CR Sr. & GR on the phone - there was blood all over the place. It sure sounds like they put up a fight, at least. It wouldn't surprise me if Frankie's was the same.

I've been catching up on all the forums here - appreciate that there are people as obsessed with this crime as me.
Right.. Frankie could have been subdued by one by threatening his kids, but a shot would have brought Chris and Gary.

If the shots (we know at least 3 for Gary now) were at Chris's first, can't see Frankie not hearing this.

Right.. Frankie could have been subdued by one by threatening his kids, but a shot would have brought Chris and Gary.

If the shots (we know St least 3 for Gary now) were at Chris's first, can't see Frankie not hearing this.
This is where I believe the "Turkey hunting" opening day ties in...
Somehow. MOO

If the shots (we know St least 3 for Gary now) were at Chris's first, can't see Frankie not hearing this.

Unless it was happening simultaneously.

Steal one? Borrow it from "a friend"
I've never seen one!

If I had one I wouldn't loan one out, like I said the government knows everyone that has bought one and really tracks them. They are hard and expensive to buy and you are really investigated.

There had to have been at least 2 shooters, IMO. I agree that if a shooting was taking place at either of the two homes at 4077 Union Hill Rd, the other household would have heard it.
I also suspect that there may have been at least one other involved in helping to prepare for and/or cover up what happened. The dogs were almost certainly incapacitated in some way, and someone knew how to disable the cameras.

Were any of them turkey hunters? Could most of them have been together at some point that am?
Perhaps planned on hooking up and going out just before dawn?
JMO
I know I am throwing noodles at the wall. 🍜
MOO

There had to have been at least 2 shooters, IMO. I agree that if a shooting was taking place at either of the two homes at 4077 Union Hill Rd, the other household would have heard it.
I also suspect that there may have been at least one other involved in helping to prepare for and/or cover up what happened. The dogs were almost certainly incapacitated in some way, and someone knew how to disable the cameras.

Have the cameras been confirmed by anyone besides DS? I only read about cameras in the Daily Mail article.

This is where I believe the "Turkey hunting" opening day ties in...
Somehow. MOO

That is a lot of shooting for turkeys. One shot and if you miss, they are gone. Also hunting on their land like that, especially that close to their house, big no no.

Unless it was happening simultaneously.
Well I think it basically was, I'm just addressing the only possible one shooter way I see and that doesn't include the issue of Chris and Gary together.

Have the cameras been confirmed by anyone besides DS? I only read about cameras in the Daily Mail article.

That's a good point. I wonder how he knew about the cameras being disabled. I don't think LE has said anything about it?

An opening day turkey hunt- It would be a good way to secure their weapons, say in a tool box in a truck, prior to a strike. Essentially unarming them?
MOO

Were any of them turkey hunters? Could most of them have been together at some point that am?
Perhaps planned on hooking up and going out just before dawn?
JMO
I know I am throwing noodles at the wall. 🍜
MOO

I'm sure they probably hunted everything.

An opening day turkey hunt- It would be a good way to secure their weapons, say in a tool box in a truck, prior to a strike. Essentially unarming them?
MOO

You generally have handguns for personal use though.

I'm sure they probably hunted everything.
I know OPENING DAY is a big deal. I got a good talking to when I planned my wedding on opening day for deer in October.
Boo hoo! Bambi can wait! I'm getting married. 26 years later I STILL hear about it.
Moo

MOO

I keep a handgun in my trunk, but have a couple more in the house, one that stays on me and then my high powered rifle.

I was thinking long guns, rifles etc.

Yeah, but I mean they would have their handguns in the house even if their hunting guns were outside.

I keep a handgun in my trunk, but have a couple more in the house, one that stays on me and then my high powered rifle.
Chris and Gary didn't have small kids in the house either... I doubt any guns were kept locked up with ammo in a separate location.
JMO it had to be someone they trusted and allowed in!
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members