OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly does reconciled mean if they don't live together?

Since Dana put "it's complicated" as her relationship status on Facebook, my guess is they were off and on. Some people get along better when they aren't living together, and still say they're together. Moo

I have a feeling since it's been a week, after the shock and sadness, now comes more anger and wanting revenge. So I think the family will find some answers, because people might talk to them before they talk to LE. They're probably all afraid to talk to LE if they knew some of the activities. Below is what Gary's Dad said, imagine how the younger ones feel and there's a ton of relatives.

Gary's Dad...
When a reporter asked what he’d like to say about the killers, Kenneth’s eyes steeled.
“Really? You might not want to hear it,” he said, pausing. “I’d like to take ’em and torture them for killing the whole family like this.”

Oh my goodness those maps are awesome, never saw those.
lonesomepaws did a great job with those.

Actually the photos for KR are not correct. He wasn't technically at 799 Left Fork. The Rhoden et al owns a few properties on Left Fork. KR was a little down the road at the property with a camper that has been posted in many photos showing the camper. The photos in lonesome paws for KR do show the actual 799 address but that's not where he was found.

If a person is detained at gunpoint and questioned and then released can they still be considered a suspect?

This was discussed a bit earlier (I know the thread flies!)
While they were engaged, they weren't yet married. Being so young, her family may have wanted her to be buried with her family.
On a personal level, I suspect that they also didn't necessarily want her legacy to be so starkly aligned with the tragedy. Being buried with her family instead of the Rhodens may distance her from the incident a bit.

I would think the Rhoden family wouldn't want anyone who wasn't really family buried in their family graveyard. Don't they have one especially for the Rhoden family?

Actually the photos for KR are not correct. He wasn't technically at 799 Left Fork. The Rhoden et al owns a few properties on Left Fork. KR was a little down the road at the property with a camper that has been posted in many photos showing the camper. The photos in lonesome paws for KR do show the actual 799 address but that's not where he was found.

I know I posted the correct google map photos earlier in this thread. The google maps are often off a little bit, so his camper was right down the road from what they have as 799 Left Fork.

If a person is detained at gunpoint and questioned and then released can they still be considered a suspect?

I wouldn't think so if LE released them. I think the only ones that can be considered suspects is if LE specifically names them as such.

Now behind the scene they could certainly think they have potential suspects in mind.

Since Dana put "it's complicated" as her relationship status on Facebook, my guess is they were off and on. Some people get along better when they aren't living together, and still say they're together. Moo

I usually interpret "complicated", when referring to a relationship, as having multiple partners. I don't know if anyone was cheating or if the relationship was completely open, but I'd guess Dana and/or Chris saw other people. This arrangement was my very first theory for a motive, but the evidence seems to be pointing toward CR1 and a shady deal. I've felt all along that this was perpetrated by a female. If CR1 had a girlfriend that didn't like his closeness with Dana, she might be angry enough to wipe out his family. I don't think that's the case because targeting Kenneth doesn't make sense. I haven't completely reuled it out though.

They have to be named a person of interest for us to sleuth them. The person you ate talking about has been named on the forums, I would ask a mod how far you can go. You can PM them.

Looking at lonesomepaws map of Dana's the killers could've drove into that dirt road parked right up to the barn there, instead of the main driveway and went into the house from the back.

View attachment 93510

The google map of 799 Left Fork shows Kenneths as the one lonesomepaws put it, but they're usually one place off. I've seen that even when they show townhouses, they're one house off. So I looked down the road a little further and found Kenneth's, it matches the media photo of his place. Google usually takes photos in the summer, so the map shows it when it's all green and trees are full. The crime scene photo is when it's not grown up with leaves on the trees, but you can see the campers and building is the same. Here's the google maps of it.

View attachment 93516

View attachment 93517

View attachment 93518

Looking at the 799 Left Fork rd in Rarden, go down the road to your right and you'll see his place, look how close the house is across the road.

View attachment 93519

Here's the right one right down from where they have as 799 Left Fork.

I would think the Rhoden family wouldn't want anyone who wasn't really family buried in their family graveyard. Don't they have one especially for the Rhoden family?
Yeah but I don't think they are using it for this. That one is in KY.

I am confused. Who has been detained at gunpoint?

Looking at lonesomepaws map of Dana's the killers could've drove into that dirt road parked right up to the barn there, instead of the main driveway and went into the house from the back.

View attachment 93510

The google map of 799 Left Fork shows Kenneths as the one lonesomepaws put it, but they're usually one place off. I've seen that even when they show townhouses, they're one house off. So I looked down the road a little further and found Kenneth's, it matches the media photo of his place. Google usually takes photos in the summer, so the map shows it when it's all green and trees are full. The crime scene photo is when it's not grown up with leaves on the trees, but you can see the campers and building is the same. Here's the google maps of it.

View attachment 93516

View attachment 93517

View attachment 93518

Looking at the 799 Left Fork rd in Rarden, go down the road to your right and you'll see his place, look how close the house is across the road.

View attachment 93519

Thanks, Winterrose! Could you link this over in the Media thread?

No, only two -- Gary Rhoden and Hannah Gilley.

The funeral service for the six others will be held at noon EDT on Tuesday in East Portsmouth, Ohio.

West Portsmouth, you mean. There's no such thing as "East Portsmouth".

I am confused. Who has been detained at gunpoint?

IIRC it was one of the teens who had gotten into a disagreement with one of the teens in the Rhoden family. LE has already checked him out, found nothing.

So, the family funerals are Tuesday? I wouldn't want to see it disrupted in any way, but.. it might be interesting if a reporter could get DS and LM together for an interview at the same time.

IIRC it was one of the teens who had gotten into a disagreement with one of the teens in the Rhoden family. LE has already checked him out, found nothing.

He was working third shift the night of the murders and has a rock hard alibi. LE has ruled him out and we shouldn't sleuth him.

So, the family funerals are Tuesday? I wouldn't want to see it disrupted in any way, but.. it might be interesting if a reporter could get DS and LM together for an interview at the same time.

I want a hi-res wide angle view of everyone in attendance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member