OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Dewine may well be an experienced politician, but he is not an elegant speaker. In addition, I get the impression he has just inserted himself (or his office) as spokesperson despite having no clear role as regards the investigation. And his take on the official story is clearly light-years away from that of the Sheriff--who plays on a considerably smaller stage.

The rather garbled presentation strikes me as being a function of Dewine not only having a political line to toe (everythings fine, we have this under control) , but also being on the outer ring of what must be a very complicated investigation. We have the front line sheriff's office coordinating with a coroner, working with BCI and likely DEA. FBI anyone?

I don't think there will be any magic revelations from the DNA evidence. Certainly not enough to warrant an arrest--although it may be helpful to LE. I think Dewine is looking forward to a rather lengthy tap dance--during which he may hope the public loses interest.
Nicely put. Thanks.

I accidentally put a post in the media thread. Will someone please remove it

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I was just wondering if anyone has mentioned that perhaps the killer/killers owed money to the CR family and couldn't pay in a timely manner and were given an ultimatum that didn't go over very well so they took matters in a different direction. It seems to me whoever did this knew the family well knowing their homes and dogs and patterns, they had to take out all because each of the older family members knew the situation. With no survivors debt paid.

It could be one person carrying more than one weapon, this could make it look as though there were more than one killer...or it was more than one killer. No one knows if product or cash was taken from any scene except maybe LE if they were told by surviving family (if they knew) which I seriously doubt even if they did why admit to knowing or being part of illegal activities.

I feel when solved it will be a family member or close relative or friend. This case will be solved because somewhere along the trail of murders mistakes were made.

LE has commented how methodical and precisely planned this was, that could be just to throw the murderer/murderers off especially since they have said they were most likely following the news. LE may be just trying to make them feel overly confident that they have committed the perfect crime making them feel more secure with no need to hide or flee. And it seems more has been made of the marijuana grow sites, chickens, dogs and race cars than the actual murders again another possible ploy to throw things off just a little, like LE knows very little about the murders but knows more about said illegal activities.

Tonight I will say a prayer for all of the survivors and friends, tomorrow will be a very sad and difficult day. 🙏🏻😢🙏🏻

Y'all forgot "et al". The undercover rooster breeder.

Just one question for you or anyone. Do you think Dewine was denying the position that was taken that first day: the Rhoden family was targeted?
YES! Thats been the whole point our dear member KKearns has been trying to make.
Now, why do you suppise he would do that?

I have heard some pretty crazy theories from people in my community. They are way beyond what we've discussed here. Like outer space beyond.

I'm concerned they know a lot but there won't be an arrest at this point or an arrest that is questionable.

Hopefully that changes, that isn't a good feeling. I'm very non-trusting right now
I second this. I lost what little hope I had of this being solved after his snip it today.

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I was just wondering if anyone has mentioned that perhaps the killer/killers owed money to the CR family and couldn't pay in a timely manner and were given an ultimatum that didn't go over very well so they took matters in a different direction. It seems to me whoever did this knew the family well knowing their homes and dogs and patterns, they had to take out all because each of the older family members knew the situation. With no survivors debt paid.

It could be one person carrying more than one weapon, this could make it look as though there were more than one killer...or it was more than one killer. No one knows if product or cash was taken from any scene except maybe LE if they were told by surviving family (if they knew) which I seriously doubt even if they did why admit to knowing or being part of illegal activities.

I feel when solved it will be a family member or close relative or friend. This case will be solved because somewhere along the trail of murders mistakes were made.

LE has commented how methodical and precisely planned this was, that could be just to throw the murderer/murderers off especially since they have said they were most likely following the news. LE may be just trying to make them feel overly confident that they have committed the perfect crime making them feel more secure with no need to hide or flee. And it seems more has been made of the marijuana grow sites, chickens, dogs and race cars than the actual murders again another possible ploy to throw things off just a little, like LE knows very little about the murders but knows more about said illegal activities.

Tonight I will say a prayer for all of the survivors and friends, tomorrow will be a very sad and difficult day. 🙏🏻😢🙏🏻

Welcome to WS. I think that is as possible as any thing.

Thank you!! Was a member years ago and just retired so I had time to sleuth again!

You are right at this point almost any scenario is possible.

Interesting. I was thinking how involved Juan was from the get go with the Arias case.
But Juan was part of the DA's office. Not the actual attorney general.. Very big difference. Also I.dont believe Juan was voted in to his position.. MOO

Can you share?
One is the Amish Mafia. Is there even such a thing? The other is that people that have lived in that area a long time are satan worshipers. That the serpent mound was built as an altar for satan worship and somebody is trying to cleanse the area. The majority of people that I've talked to believe it is the mexican "C" word people.

I'm having really sad feelings for the 3 children - Frankie, Hanna, and Chris Jr. I think with their parents dead, that there is no one to properly mourn them. There is no one who knows them the way a parent would or a child who they would have raised. It's so sad.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/opi...irector-thought-had-seen-everything/83813838/

No matter who did this, today there were
6 caskets, 36 pallbearers and a funeral director's tears

...and there were killers that thought nothing of executing this poor girl with her new baby by her side.

hanna2.jpg

There's been no charges, no POI named, and no description of suspects. The media has left the crimescenes, some investigations still onscene, and a community left with not knowing who executed eight family members, where they are and why, or if they're going to strike again. After the funerals tomorrow the media coverage will fade away, because they have nothing to report, unless the AG gives the public something to hold on to for hope that this will be solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove