DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
52.jpg

"They was victims and ended up as villains"
Eugene Smith
Rhoden Visitation
May 2, 2016

I say KS was in a camper on the land with no address because he was watching over the pot on that section of land. I would say that because the suspect(s) had an issue with either KS or his brother or both; I think they took the others out because they were so close and would be witness's. Clearly they were right seeing as how we have no other witnesses thus far. The perp was personal because they knew how to get in at all locations either undetected or possibly invited in..I believe this is someone who is still in town as well.. The motive is most likely : money or hatred for something personal or both...you'd have to be a very cold individual to murder one person .. But to continue on.. It's scary even thinking people like that roam freely amongst us.

Reading this gave me chills and made me shut my blinds. Ugh, I cannot imagine the fear of people in Piketon.

Just one question for you or anyone. Do you think Dewine was denying the position that was taken that first day: the Rhoden family was targeted?

No...Would have been less confusing and conflicting had he said something like..."based on the investigation or what we know, we NOW don't believe the Rhoden family is targeted". But...since he didn't say that...I think he's PURPOSELY giving conflicting statements to either get people to talk by feeling less threatened or confuse the murderers.

JMO, but I think the sheriff isn't fond of the AG and probably for a good reason. I think the higher ups think the sheriff spoke to much and told him to stop talking unless they tell him what to say. From what I saw, the sheriff's concern for the surviving family was very sincere. Our AG gives me the creeps. But it's just a gut feeling from watching the guy talk.

I think it's going to blow all of our minds when there is an arrest, I really really hope it's coming soon.
I'm concerned they know a lot but there won't be an arrest at this point or an arrest that is questionable.

Hopefully that changes, that isn't a good feeling. I'm very non-trusting right now

I wonder if LE already knew what was going on with the family - maybe a relative was an informant or the couple involved in the Post Office situation - and then this happened. Could they have already been watching the family since the discovery of the pot in the P.O.? That would add a political component.

I'm concerned they know a lot but there won't be an arrest at this point or an arrest that is questionable.

Hopefully that changes, that isn't a good feeling. I'm very non-trusting right now

I feel ya. I go in phases of who I am suspicious of.. Earlier today it was LE a little bit.. Now I'm leaning into another theory again.

View attachment 93620

"They was victims and ended up as villains"
Eugene Smith
Rhoden Visitation
May 2, 2016

I think the media should have been run out of town right away. At least the tabloid reporters who came in, cause havoc, then left for other fish to fry. I doubt the Rhodens did anything to deserve what happened to their family. I hate that the family has been made to feel this way.

I think the media should have been run out of town right away. At least the tabloid reporters who came in, cause havoc, then left for other fish to fry. I doubt the Rhodens did anything to deserve what happened to their family. I hate that the family has been made to feel this way.

I agree. It seemed like their family was full of love. They made some bad decisions, we all do.

Yep, it was a Mexican cartel hitman, and a family member who knew the dogs, used a silencer on one gun (not the other) and walked to the crime scenes from his ATV, which he towed with his electric car. He wanted to silence them for narcing, take over their operation, inherit the land and get custody of some kids. He was also pretty mad about a derby car, and a Facebook post. Also, law enforcement helped him, and he wasn't local but has lived in the area his whole life.

Glad we are on the same page, and there is a few love triangles. And some angry teenagers that are in a gang.

Yep, it was a Mexican cartel hitman, and a family member who knew the dogs, used a silencer on one gun (not the other) and walked to the crime scenes from his ATV, which he towed with his electric car. He wanted to silence them for narcing, take over their operation, inherit the land and get custody of some kids. He was also pretty mad about a derby car, and a Facebook post. Also, law enforcement helped him, and he wasn't local but has lived in the area his whole life.
Haha!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

and Dewine is trying to cover it all up until after he's elected Governor.

My fear is the 439 of those tips are from crazy people trying to get other crazy people in trouble.

I'm really hoping one of the tips is "i saw two guys covered in blood getting into a car parked on 32 at 5am. They looked right at me but I don't remember what they looked like. Do you want to see the video from my cinema quality dashcam?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member