OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you need a warrant for a pond?

Someone suggested that it was the warrant to search the home of the kid who made threats on FB. Not sure how that falls out timeline-wise.

If the pond was on public property I wouldn't think so , but I was thinking it was on private property .

Maybe it was the kid ... Somehow I had discredited that. I'm not sure why I did.

Very true! And all of our opinions, however brilliant we think they are, are just that until we know for sure who dun it. :)

I enjoy hearing opposite views. I'll probably not agree with them, but it makes me think.

Also, it's refreshing to have a heated debate and not be interrupted and cursed at ha ha. JMO

This is a different location. A 5th location.
I went back thru Mike Campbell's Tweets where there are two mentions with photos.
It was NEVER mentioned again. Never.
I think your ideas about other operations are good.

Question. What is a scrum?
Scrum.. Hahaha work word.

The scrum is questioning or an impromptu presser. It happens when a presser is over and a few hang around and ask a couple of questions or if some reporters catch someone leaving or entering a place and they end up doing a tiny impromptu presser.

More on the pill mill angle. This is from 2012, but featured the involvement of the Sheriff prior to Reader.

http://www.newswatchman.com/news/article_28f63f31-313e-5b2e-9e6e-deb763c492cf.html

Note the connections of who-all was involved in this one:
Stewart commended the agencies participating in the ongoing investigation. These include the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General, the Ohio State Board of Pharmacy, Pike and Scioto county sheriff’s offices, the Portsmouth Police Department, the Lewis and Greenup county sheriff’s offices in Kentucky, the Russell, Kentucky Police Department, the Kentucky Department of Public Health, Drug Control and Professional Practices and the Kentucky State Police.

There has been some mention of Greenup County connections here, although they could be merely coincidental. The Scioto County Sheriff was the one who said plainly within the last week or so that he was aware of Mexican Cartel involvement locally and said his Deputies had received threats from them. Again--none of this ties specifically to the Rhodens, but it does provide insight into the background and why so little hard information has been forthcoming from LE. And why I think that we are not likely to see any immediate arrests. We have some really big-time players circling around.

Yes, I heard that, too, about going back in the room. I got the impression she was talking to the three-year-old. She mentioned a name that sounded like it could be a nickname for that child. I actually think she called 911 from Frankie's trailer.

Scrum.. Hahaha work word.

The scrum is questioning or an impromptu presser. It happens when a presser is over and a few hang around and ask a couple of questions or if some reporters catch someone leaving or entering a place and they end up doing a tiny impromptu presser.

Thank you. I wouldn't want anyone to know how much time I have spent wondering about that!

Chris Graves ‏@chrisgraves 2h2 hours ago Cincinnati, OH
Chris Graves Retweeted Enquirer Visuals
Headed east from Cincinnati in a few. I'm taking tissue.#PikeCounty #cgnow

Chris Graves added,
Enquirer Visuals @ENQphoto
We'll be there. @chrisgraves @ARossmann02 @carriecochran [video=twitter;727463534154665984]https://twitter.com/jordankellogg/status/727463534154665984[/video] …

Chris Graves ‏@chrisgraves 51m51 minutes ago Ohio, USA
Chris Graves Retweeted rhonda u
We will be following this story as it unfolds and will be sure to Tweet/write all updates. Thx for asking

IMO, he wasn't saying there was a body at that location. He was saying they were searching another location, assume looking for the perps or more evidence of some kind. Seems highly unlikely they would find another victim and be able to keep it secret.

That part of the story went quiet. It will be interesting to see what they found there. Another grow operation? Wonder where it was? He mentions its in Scioto county. Anyone up for some google maps serching?

I wasn't thinking another victim. Maybe like you said perp, or evidence of some kind. I would think that it would have to be something substantial, that early on and lumped in with the victims search warrants.

Chris Graves ‏@chrisgraves 2h2 hours ago Cincinnati, OH
Chris Graves Retweeted Enquirer Visuals
Headed east from Cincinnati in a few. I'm taking tissue.#PikeCounty #cgnow

Chris Graves added,
Enquirer Visuals @ENQphoto
We'll be there. @chrisgraves @ARossmann02 @carriecochran [video=twitter;727463534154665984]https://twitter.com/jordankellogg/status/727463534154665984[/video] …

Chris Graves ‏@chrisgraves 51m51 minutes ago Ohio, USA
Chris Graves Retweeted rhonda u
We will be following this story as it unfolds and will be sure to Tweet/write all updates. Thx for asking

Please I understand we all want more info...but let them bury their family in peace!

He is just a kid. And this was a very loving family regardless of activities they chose to join in on. I know plenty of people who smoke or grow pot, that doesn't make them bad people. I know plenty of people that live their lifestyle of derby cars and hunting, it's normal where they live, it doesn't make them bad people.

Nobody is aggravated with the hours they are putting in to solve this. We all understand the why, it's frustrating when things are held close to the vest, which we've all stated we understand why. It's frustrating when there are contradictions. Nobody is at a point of disrespect that they aren't doing their job, we know they are doing their job. We worry about everyone else living in fear and this going cold with no justice. We all know they are working hard and long hours, and we all respect it. Nobody is criticizing how long it takes. Murders aren't solved in a 45 minute span like a TV show. We are noting things they say, the way they say it. We are wanting justice. We are anxious for more answers.

I wasn't really talking about Dewine or anyone that does the press releases. I was just talking about the agents. The ones running around in white suits gathering evidence. The ones working overtime in labs and processing data. I understand that a lot of people are frustrated about the lack of information DeWine has shared and what he has shared. I wasn't trying to debate that again. I was just looking at it from a different perspective. The perspective from the people running around trying to keep Dewine and Reader happy. They have a lot of pressure on them and then also the perspective of a kid with his room decorated in sports.

At the beginning of BJ's 911 call before she starts talking to the operator, it sounds like she tells someone to "go back in the bedroom." I think it's before she starts talking, I haven't listened to it in a few days though. Anyone else hear that?
I'm not so sure she isn't talking to the older child and maybe actually in Frankie's trailer.

More on the pill mill angle. This is from 2012, but featured the involvement of the Sheriff prior to Reader.

http://www.newswatchman.com/news/article_28f63f31-313e-5b2e-9e6e-deb763c492cf.html

Note the connections of who-all was involved in this one:

There has been some mention of Greenup County connections here, although they could be merely coincidental. The Scioto County Sheriff was the one who said plainly within the last week or so that he was aware of Mexican Cartel involvement locally and said his Deputies had received threats from them. Again--none of this ties specifically to the Rhodens, but it does provide insight into the background and why so little hard information has been forthcoming from LE. And why I think that we are not likely to see any immediate arrests. We have some really big-time players circling around.

I think that's why they're being so quiet. Scioto County is where Candy Newsome and her daughter were executed in their home. Candy was shot in the head in her bed, her teen daughter who was friends with Hanna Rhoden was shot trying to flee. Candy dealt drugs, and this happened just in Jan. It's about 20 minutes from Pike County.

Please I understand we all want more info...but let them bury their family in peace!

I know, they were even at the funeral of Gary taking photos and video, talking to the mourners, and now they've taken video and photos of the visitations yesterday. If they want to be there, that's one thing, but it's horrible taking photos and video of funerals and visitation. I feel so sorry for the family and friends.

Georgia prohibits the possession or control of a handgun by any person under age 18.1 This prohibition does not apply if the underage person is:

Attending a hunter education course or a firearms safety course;

Engaging in practice in the use of a firearm or target shooting at an established range authorized by the governing body of the jurisdiction where such range is located;

Engaging in an organized competition involving the use of a firearm or participating in or practicing for a performance by an organized non-profit group that uses firearms as a part of such performance;

Hunting or fishing pursuant to a valid license if such person has in his or her possession a valid hunting or fishing license if required; is engaged in legal hunting or fishing; has permission of the owner of the land on which the activities are being conducted; and the handgun, whenever loaded, is carried only in an open and fully exposed manner; or

Traveling to or from any of the aforementioned activities, if the handgun is not loaded

In addition, this prohibition does not apply if the person under age 18 is:

On real property under the control of his or her parent, legal guardian, or grandparent and who has the permission of the parent or legal guardian to possess a handgun; or

At his or her residence and possesses a handgun while exercising rights authorized by Georgia provisions regarding the justified use of force against another with the permission of his or her parent or legal guardian.3

No person may intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly sell or furnish a handgun to a minor (person under the age of 18 years).4 However, a parent or legal guardian may permit possession of a handgun by a minor for the purposes specified above
That law might conflict with Federal law, but I'm not positive or where I can look it up right now. Been a while since I've been under 21.

IMO, K's team has been vetting any communications DeWine engages in from the start. That's why it sounds so unusual, it's written by people who aren't familiar with LE issues and murder investigations.
That is a possibility. That gives me reason to think there could be more than 3 grow ops or 8 random people way off the LE radar that seemed to have been killed for no reason at all.

IMO, he wasn't saying there was a body at that location. He was saying they were searching another location, assume looking for the perps or more evidence of some kind. Seems highly unlikely they would find another victim and be able to keep it secret.

That part of the story went quiet. It will be interesting to see what they found there. Another grow operation? Wonder where it was? He mentions its in Scioto county. Anyone up for some google maps serching?

From what I remember some of Union Hill Road is in Scioto County.

This may have been discussed already, but I've skipped a few pages here and there so I'm not sure.

Hanna had just given birth. Most likely she had pain pills from the delivery. It's a far stretch to think that someone would kill 8 for a few pain pills. But than again, people have killed for less. Just a thought.

This may have been discussed already, but I've skipped a few pages here and there so I'm not sure.

Hanna had just given birth. Most likely she had pain pills from the delivery. It's a far stretch to think that someone would kill 8 for a few pain pills. But than again, people have killed for less. Just a thought.

Even if she was wouldn't be very strong if she was breast feeding. Just a thought if she she had it 4 days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xGothicBreenax