OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is what fuels it. There are docs that take it very seriously, and others that hand out Percocet like M&M's. I've found it disturbing, definitely.

Unfortunately, sometimes the only way to get these people to go away is give them their fix. When we deny them they start yelling, screaming, becoming aggressive, and sometimes even physical. These people don't think they have an addiction, they think they have pain.

Studies have shown long term narcotic use is not beneficial not just for addiction, but people don't want to hear it.
Well the way it works, they probably have some pain too. Long term use will stop endorphins and also if they are addicted, their body will create pain that is very real physical pain.

I have a friend with lupus and she couldn't get out of bed daily without being on daily pain meds. Her lupus is pretty bad. She has a pain management doc, but they are very good and strict, they do testing every visit, that includes urine, a blood level and follicle testing so they know levels and if they have been taking it every day and not selling and just keeping enough to take right before they come in.

I don't think she went into any other trailer at all. Just one.
From listening to the call, she did give the operator 2 names. Chris and Gary, who were both found in the same house/trailer. Since Gary Rhoden was a cousin to Chris Sr., Bobby wouldn't have been that close to him at all. I think that's why she started out with her brother-in-law.

911 call
The first audio released came in early in the morning and was placed by a woman who found the first two bodies.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...11_audio_from_ohio_rhoden_family_murders.html

The first call was made by a distraught woman who discovered two of her family members, Christopher and Gary Rhoden, with gunshot wounds to their heads — the men are two of the eight family members who were killed early Friday in execution-style killings in Piketon, Ohio.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...spects-ohio-family-massacre-article-1.2612130

One woman called 911 sounding frantic and out of breath, telling a dispatcher, "I think my brother-in-law's dead ... There's blood all over the house." She then says it looked like someone else was dead there, too, before weeping into the phone.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/ohio-family-killings-chilling-911-calls-reveal-moments/story?id=38617524

Some think she went to Frankie's first because her father, LM, said so in an interview. It's possible he was confused or stated it incorrectly. http://globalnews.ca/news/2659269/i...ive-shooter-in-rhoden-shootings/?sf25007641=1

IIRC, in an article/interview about the autopsies, it was stated that ALL shots were fatal which to me means that whoever was shot 9 times was deceased after the 1st shot. IMO, that means the murderer shot in quick succession or was extremely angry at that victim. Same with those who were shot 5 times. I'm not caught up, so I apologize if these has already been mentioned.

I think that means all shots would have been fatal. Not that they were instantly killed.

I think the fact that the children were spared is telling of a group of people with code. A gang shot caller would likely say no kids. In black and especially Mexican gangs there is a distaste for those who hurt kids, even the most savage murderers are respected but not if you kill a kid. If I had to guess who would spare little kids, one of those 2 groups would be on my radar.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Agreed. Example re: Mexican cartel-----sacrament of initiation in Catholicism involves baptism, 1st communion and confirmation. Most children complete confirmation at or around the age of 14-15. Contrary to popular belief of cartels being "savage" and sparing no lives, they won't murder children because they haven't completed sacrament of initiation (Mexican religious culture) Which may explain why the 16 y/o's life was not spared even though he was technically in our culture, still a child.

Oh yeah they are at that Dry Run church.

I just drove by. My mom videod. There were several uniformed sheriffs and some bikers.
The hearses were all lined up by the church doors.

Thank you. Horses in the field, watching...says it all....
The horses and the pic of the 6 hearces gave me the chills. I don't know that I've seen anything this sad before.

I think that means all shots would have been fatal. Not that they were instantly killed.

Could some have been shots that transferred from one to another (I forget the typical term), though? Could 1-3 shots that hit GR also have hit CRsr and would they count those as shots to CRsr?

I just drove by. My mom videod. There were several uniformed sheriffs and some bikers.
The hearses were all lined up by the church doors.

The five hearses make such an arresting and chilling picture.

Twitter

It's 12:24 p.m. and people are still walking inside the church. #cgnow #PikeCounty

Rhoden family funeral service anticipated to be an hour long, but people continue to arrive so it's possible it will go longer #pikecounty

A Rhoden family rep was going to visit corralled media before the funeral. Looks like a no-go. #PikeCounty #CGNow

( photo with this tweet shows four video cameras set up across street from church. There should be video later of procession leaving)

Agreed. Example re: Mexican cartel-----sacrament of initiation in Catholicism involves baptism, 1st communion and confirmation. Most children complete confirmation at or around the age of 14-15. Contrary to popular belief of cartels being "savage" and sparing no lives, they won't murder children because they haven't completed sacrament of initiation (Mexican religious culture) Which may explain why the 16 y/o's life was not spared even though he was technically in our culture, still a child.

There have been more reports of children being murdered in recent years. https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...lling-children/2011/04/07/AFwkFb9C_story.html

I haven't previously posted on this forum, but I have read it avidly since the murders. I try to keep up even though the posts seem to outpace me. I HOPE after these funerals an arrest is imminent. Thankful to God that the children were left alive.

Twitter

David Dickerson,Pike Co. Prosecutor's Office: Family member Wilma McCoy to come speak for family. #PikeCounty #CGNow

This has hit me so hard with Dana and Hanna, esp today seeing those hearses lined up with two of them being Dana and Hanna. I've seen so many photos of them together, read their comments, they were very close. You never know what life brings. Hanna reminds me of my youngest daughter whose birthday is today. She already gets tons of hugs, kisses and love yous, but she's getting extra hugs and I love yous this day. Since being on websleuths seeing all these young girls with a whole life ahead of them cut short just makes you hold a little tighter to what you have. My thoughts and prayers are with the Rhoden, Manley and Gilley family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298