OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I give the family credit for being fair re the media. As much as they may be upset with the Daily Mail, Daily Beast, etc, they have thanked other media who they recognize is covering a story and not building a story for click-bait.

The thing is, these media people are also being assigned to it because it's their job. I'm sure some of them feel bad they were there.
That is one of the issues and something we have to put up with because freedom of the press is so important..

On the radio show, the reporter in Pike County says it's almost military like how they were killed. There's alot of agricultural work in Pike County with Mexican workers. He questions if this was a competitive situation with cartel. Very few pieces of info given by LE, so it's hard to say but it seems professional, a planned operation, a plan to get in where there's dogs. He thinks they wanted something from victims, overall picture is they wanted something from the people in first trailer. He said they were executed, terminated in a manner like you see in a mob ordered and went about it like a business. He said who would have this done in such a professional manner is like pulp fiction. The host commented someone said it's an inside job. The reporter said before the victims got guns they were killed, or they trusted them with such a beef against someone to kill 8 people, how would you not have an inkling something was wrong?

I just don't agree with this assessment. 32 shots are sloppy. In the case I have spoken about earlier when a Mexican cartel came to Georgia to do a hit on someone who had testified against one of them in Texas, each of the five victims was murdered execution style with one shot to the head of the five murdered. Someone said earlier that the Mexican cartel doesn't murder children, iirc. Personally I cant remember a case where I read the Mexican cartel left a child or children alive. When they committed the five murders in Georgia the entire family was murdered including three very small children. From what I have read the Mexican cartels are ruthless and will kill all without blinking an eye. When they murder they are sending a message that they will murder adults and all of the children too if they are there. They usually murder if they believe someone has betrayed them in someway or by being an informant/snitch for LE or someone who wanted out of the cartel and drug trade.

I still don't think this had anything to do with the Mexican cartel. The only ones who would leave the children alive is someone who knew them personally and knew them well. imo

IMO

I think the perscription pain medication is a little different in that the body becomes addicted very quickly because of the way the chemical reacts in the brain. So taking it for legitimate reasons can still cause an addiction. At least that is what some of the research I have read is saying. It seems like some are more sensitive to it than others. I can't take it at all.

Absolutely. You take something, it makes you feel better, maybe your knees aren't hurting as bad, then you realize when it wears off, so then you stay on top of it when you realize how long they typically last.. It's a viscous cycle, and it just keeps going.

Most people don't realize their friends or loved ones are addicted to opiates because they aren't seeing it in front of them. They can easily pop a pill. You tend to have signs of alcoholism because some witness it happening, opiate addictions are different, most people don't notice until their friend/family is pretty far into it. JMO on my experiences.

I give the family credit for being fair re the media. As much as they may be upset with the Daily Mail, Daily Beast, etc, they have thanked other media who they recognize is covering a story and not building a story for click-bait.

No one has to be interviewed by media, unless they want to be. I would decline interviews, but some want the world to know what they think and feel their pain or rage. JMO

QUOTE=winterrose;12520596]On the radio show, the reporter in Pike County says it's almost military like how they were killed. There's alot of agricultural work in Pike County with Mexican workers. He questions if this was a competitive situation with cartel. Very few pieces of info given by LE, so it's hard to say but it seems professional, a planned operation, a plan to get in where there's dogs. He thinks they wanted something from victims, overall picture is they wanted something from the people in first trailer. He said they were executed, terminated in a manner like you see in a mob ordered and went about it like a business. He said who would have this done in such a professional manner is like pulp fiction. The host commented someone said it's an inside job. The reporter said before the victims got guns they were killed, or they trusted them with such a beef against someone to kill 8 people, how would you not have an inkling something was wrong?
BBM-I wish someone who ask him who the 1st trailer was. Yes we all want to know who was murdered 1st.[/QUOTE]

i was pleased to hear Bill Cunningham say he had asked DeWine " if they were able to return fire."
DeWine said something like ...can not comment.

They still say nothing and still continue to ask for anyone with any info to call in a tip.

That gives the impression they are nowhere near close. I hope that impression is wrong.

IMO ... I think that the killer/s were well known to the victims, possibly even a relative/s. He or they had intimate knowledge of each crime scene. I believe whoever did it was a User who bought "on account" and was either drugged up at the time or was desperate for a fix. My theory is that the killer/s called in at one site ... either CRsnr or KR ... and was refused because of money outstanding, an argument ensued, a weapon was drawn and the first victim was shot and killed. He may even have been robbed of stash and cash. Knowing or suspecting that the other 7 knew about the outstanding debt, the killer decided to cover his tracks by eliminating anybody who could finger him as a suspect with a motive. The killer is most likely a narcissist with psychopathic tendencies and will leave (has left) subtle messages of his involvement because, subconsciously, he craves the infamy of his actions. I have a prime suspect and have tipped the authorities accordingly in the hope that what I have determined is of use in tracking down and prosecuting the killer/s.

Sorry my Twitter posts were written by

@jayfug a Enquirer reporter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's with the Cincinnati Enquirer and Kentucky Enquirer, not National Enquirer. Is that what you were thinking? I was thinking that until earlier this week.

On the radio show, the reporter in Pike County says it's almost military like how they were killed. There's alot of agricultural work in Pike County with Mexican workers. He questions if this was a competitive situation with cartel. Very few pieces of info given by LE, so it's hard to say but it seems professional, a planned operation, a plan to get in where there's dogs. He thinks they wanted something from victims, overall picture is they wanted something from the people in first trailer. He said they were executed, terminated in a manner like you see in a mob ordered and went about it like a business. He said who would have this done in such a professional manner is like pulp fiction. The host commented someone said it's an inside job. The reporter said before the victims got guns they were killed, or they trusted them with such a beef against someone to kill 8 people, how would you not have an inkling something was wrong?

bbm. I agree and also am leaning that is where the person with the 9 shots was, either Gary or Chris. jmo

Well I have thought Chris all along had the nine shots.

They still say nothing and still continue to ask for anyone with any info to call in a tip.

That gives the impression they are nowhere near close. I hope that impression is wrong.

If they were to come out and say "we have persons in mind that we are keeping an eye on".......it might cause another onslaught of murders....which would be awful. JMO

I just don't agree with this assessment. 32 shots are sloppy. In the case I have spoken about earlier when a Mexican cartel came to Georgia to do a hit on someone who had testified against one of them in Texas, each of the five victims was murdered execution style with one shot to the head of the five murdered. Someone said earlier that the Mexican cartel doesn't murder children, iirc. Personally I cant remember a case where I read the Mexican cartel left a child or children alive. When they committed the five murders in Georgia the entire family was murdered including three very small children. From what I have read the Mexican cartels are ruthless and will kill all without blinking an eye. When they murder they are sending a message that they will murder adults and all of the children too if they are there. They usually murder if they believe someone has betrayed them in someway or by being an informant/snitch for LE or someone who wanted out of the cartel and drug trade.

I still don't think this had anything to do with the Mexican cartel. The only ones who would leave the children alive is someone who knew them personally and knew them well. imo

IMO

Thank you. And for the record the Mexican population in Pike is like .69 %. They would stick out like a sore thumb.

Law Enforcement will continue to stay silent on any details in the case. This happens in every case I've ever followed. Very few details are ever released and it has nothing to do with whether they have a suspect or not.

IMO ... I think that the killer/s were well known to the victims, possibly even a relative/s. He or they had intimate knowledge of each crime scene. I believe whoever did it was a User who bought "on account" and was either drugged up at the time or was desperate for a fix. My theory is that the killer/s called in at one site ... either CRsnr or KR ... and was refused because of money outstanding, an argument ensued, a weapon was drawn and the first victim was shot and killed. He may even have been robbed of stash and cash. Knowing or suspecting that the other 7 knew about the outstanding debt, the killer decided to cover his tracks by eliminating anybody who could finger him as a suspect with a motive. The killer is most likely a narcissist with psychopathic tendencies and will leave (has left) subtle messages of his involvement because, subconsciously, he craves the infamy of his actions. I have a prime suspect and have tipped the authorities accordingly in the hope that what I have determined is of use in tracking down and prosecuting the killer/s.

Well gee- please share!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member