OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the vehicles that was towed belonged to Dana's brother, right? Per Leonard's interview?

I'm still stuck on this being a "family affair". Almost a Shakespearean Tragedy.........in Appalachia. JMO

So interesting that the AG wanted everyone to know the vehicles were being removed, and the timing. Unless they were part of the investigation going to be impounded for court, why would they be removed? The kids would be owners of the property,and the county wouldn't take it over and move things off, right? Is there possibly a reason he wants someone to know they're being removed?

I don't know.. There are just so many things for me. It could be so simple that Kasich is running for POTUS.

There has been media coverage twice now about how he eats so it could be they are trying to keep anything and everything as quiet as possible because of the campaign. People and the media will jump on anything and everything that has zero to do with a politician personally.

The murders aren't Kasich's fault but there is a certain "the buck stops here" that also comes into play during an election year.

It's somewhat inconsistent with DeWine's past investigations, especially in Cleveland. He's always been enthusiastic about releasing lots of files about crimes there. He seems to be somewhat selective in which files he chooses to release

Attorney General DeWine Releases Reports, Investigative Documents on Cleveland Officer-Involved Shooting

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi3kMui5L7MAhXByIMKHR1EDbEQFggdMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ohioattorneygeneral.gov%2Fbcishootingreport&usg=AFQjCNEJ8zQGH81fVj_zu4YLrsv9dR1g-w

DeWine defends withholding video of Walmart shooting

http://www.whio.com/news/news/crime-law/ag-defends-not-releasing-video-walmart-shooting/nhCGy/

Two OH Attorney General employees resign after sex scandal

Read more: http://www.wsmv.com/story/31111004/...loyees-resign-after-sex-scandal#ixzz47d3vfi9V

But if the operation was tight-knit why didn't someone think to tell Kenneth what happened?

Bugs me.

ETA: seems his mother, sister or surviving brothers could have thought of him. There he was shot dead in that fifth wheel where he lived like a sitting duck but was supposedly obsessed with security.

So interesting that the AG wanted everyone to know the vehicles were being removed, and the timing. Unless they were part of the investigation going to be impounded for court, why would they be removed? The kids would be owners of the property,and the county wouldn't take it over and move things off, right? Is there possibly a reason he wants someone to know they're being removed?

Wants them to know that investigation continues, and vehicles are or may be evidence. JMO

Does anyone have the link for Leonard's interview handy? When I google it, I'm not coming up with the one where he was outside with a water bottle, in which he talked about his son's truck.

I think the only reason he is buried away from the others is because he had a son die that is buried where he is going.

My guess him being killed means he was very involved in whatever the reason was for the killings. He was far enough away that it seems he wouldn't have known until the next day.

Unless he had to die to make this look staged as being done by people other than anyone they knew really well or were related to. This could've been staged to look like it was because of drugs.

I'm wondering if there are questions of stolen cars..

But if the operation was tight-knit why didn't someone think to tell Kenneth what happened?

Bugs me.

Me, too. I t has crossed my mind that he may have been miffed and was part of the conspiracy and after he gave details he was murdered and the other conspirators finished the job. NOTHING AS YET IS EVIDENCE of that....but I have considered it because he is the anomaly in this. JMO

Opinion

I don't think this removal of vehicles is related to inheritance law.

This removal is for evidence. Or evidence collection.

Maybe leads have produced something that can be proved or disproved by vehicle inspection.
Transportation of goods.
Mileage that cant be explained.
Hidden compartments.
Are any of these vehicles new enough to have all the computerized/stored trip information?

There could be many things they are looking for.
Ideas?

Wow, you all are moving threads at lightning speed.

Regarding the lack of information. It isn't unusual for LE to go all but silent when things are moving rapidly and breaking. They've got no reason to show their hand until it's played.

I thought it was odd how focused on his son's truck Leonard was. I'm not sure how to read it, but it made me wonder what was going on. His daughter and her family were just brutally murdered, and his priority was on getting his son's truck back. Everyone processes grief differently, so I make no judgments either way. Just curious.

Opinion

I don't think this removal of vehicles is related to inheritance law.

This removal is for evidence. Or evidence collection.

Maybe leads have produced something that can be proved or disproved by vehicle inspection.
Transportation of goods.
Mileage that cant be explained.
Hidden compartments.
Are any of these vehicles new enough to have all the computerized/stored trip information?

There could be many things they are looking for.
Ideas?

I had considered being customized with hidden compartments for illegal transport. Other than that, I'm mystified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member