OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants to go down to Pike County and investigate with me? Feel free to sleuth me if I get killed. Lol.

Who wants to go down to Pike County and investigate with me? lol
I'm not going near there. I know what happens when people stick their nose where it doesn't belong in the country lol

Don't know if anyone is listening to Kasich's goodbye, but he is close to blubbering with his profound empathy for tragedies he heard on the campaign trail. Let's see if he has any for 8 of his constituents.........JMO

The AG had it sounding like it was professional hit like a cartel, we know they do have cartel in the state, and closeby. However, hearing the number of gunshots in some of them wasn't what we were told at first. At first we were told they were all executed, shot in the head in their beds. Then we found out there's been differences with people in the area, and this car situation could mean they got involved with some bad people. Whoever did this, knew what they were doing, carried it out after planning it and maybe have gotten away. I'm just starting to wonder if it's connections to shady people, rather than their pot growing.

Or all of the above

That's what this reporter was told. In other reports, reporters were told the dive team was there to secure the scene. And that goes back to the question of whether that was, in fact, the truth.

Yes, it was true. A small child drowned nearby.

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Toddler-drowns-in-pond-377567191.html

A 3-year-old child has drowned in a neighbor’s pond, according to the Pike County, Ohio Sheriff.

The incident happened Thursday morning in the Black Hollow Road area in Waverly.

Who wants to go down to Pike County and investigate with me? Feel free to sleuth me if I get killed. Lol.

LOL Hope that you are prudent and don't put all your business on Facebook! JMO

Here's just a possible thought as to what the towing of vehicles is all about. What if they have nothing to do with the case at all but in order to make sure that during a trial a defense attorney doesn't start arguing that his client is innocent and LE never even looked at all the vehicles on the property...and then starts introducing a different alternative murder theory...for instance he can take out a bag of cocaine and claim he found it in the trunk of one of the cars and use that as reasonable doubt for his client's guilt. In other words the towing/searching/examination/processing of these vehicles could be part of normal crime scene due diligence to make sure that nothing is missed...and also to make sure that when the perps are finally on trial, the defense doesn't have an easy way of saying that LE wasn't thorough.

IMO these cars have nothing to do with these murders. The towing and eventual release is part of processing the crime scene fully. JMO.

Don't know if anyone is listening to Kasich's goodbye, but he is close to blubbering with his profound empathy for tragedies he heard on the campaign trail. Let's see if he has any for 8 of his constituents.........JMO

Yep, a phony. All he talks about is me, me, me, I, I, I, - they love me.

Now he has work to do. He's trying to cut Medicaid benefits for low income sick people, including cancer patients.

Not me :) We've thrown out a few theories or have discussed some and also posted information on this site that I think would make anyone from WS unwelcome. There are lots of guests following as well as newly created profiles since the murders that have questionable names. Any one "sophisticated" enough could very well be sophisticated enough to be a part of this forum.

Is it just me or was he close to tears? He seems like a nice guy.

Or all of the above

So true, just hoping they give us some more info soon to make sense out of it, there's so many directions it could be. I'm still wondering if Chris was at Dana's and taken over to Gary's, or was he already at Gary's, because she worked later. Heck, we don't even know where he was living.

I haven't figured it all out yet, but the "boss" who has a business also owns another with a family member of his that actually has a degree in PT.

Redacted due too being to close to violating WS rules.

Not me :) We've thrown out a few theories or have discussed some and also posted information on this site that I think would make anyone from WS unwelcome. There are lots of guests following as well as newly created profiles since the murders that have questionable names. Any one "sophisticated" enough could very well be sophisticated enough to be a part of this forum.

Bring 'em on. I'm a professional too. ;)

I'll pass, but I'd love to take a trip down that way sometime after things calm down. It looks like a really beautiful area. I've always wanted to visit the Serpent Mound, it's near there. It's an ancient Native American effigy. Would also like to do a road trip along the Ohio River.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpent_Mound

feauturedimage.jpg

Is it just me or was he close to tears? He seems like a nice guy.
Oh he is not nice. I have seen him be so nasty and hateful, more than a few times.

In DC he is well known for his very, very nasty attitude, mean and hateful.

Mods might not like us sleuthing non persons of interest. Just saying. I'm staying out of this convo with the "boss" thing Lol.

Probably a good idea. I'm retracting my comment below about the dr. We've probably stepped over that line (again...) :D.

I'll pass, but I'd love to take a trip down that way sometime after things calm down. It looks like a really beautiful area. I've always wanted to visit the Serpent Mound, it's near there. It's an ancient Native American effigy. Would also like to do a road trip along the Ohio River.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpent_Mound

attachment.php

You should visit Serpent Mound. Been there and it is very neat.

Yep, a phony. All he talks about is me, me, me, I, I, I, - they love me.

Now he has work to do. He's trying to cut Medicaid benefits for low income sick people, including cancer patients.

WOW. IM in Mich. But my younger sister who thankfully was on Medicaid....died 5months ago of cancer. Here, in hospice, with me 10 feet away. She wouldn't have had any medical assistance without it. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member