OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, friends! I don't have a ton of time to catch up today. Is there any new information (last 24 hours) on these murders? Any interesting information our sleuthers have turned up?

Appears that at least Frankies trailer is on property not owned by C Rhoden. Details are back a ways in the thread. JMO

I'll pass, but I'd love to take a trip down that way sometime after things calm down. It looks like a really beautiful area. I've always wanted to visit the Serpent Mound, it's near there. It's an ancient Native American effigy. Would also like to do a road trip along the Ohio River

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpent_Mound

View attachment 93793

We have property down along the Ohio River, on Route 52. It is a scenic highway and you would enjoy the views I'm sure. As for Serpent Mound, it is very nice. Last year some a-hole did this to it: :(

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwo...rth-july-serpent-mound-vandal-arrested-161029

Dana's very good friend died in an auto accident in March of 2014. She appeared thin at that time and after..
In her postings to the friends F.B. Page every day for 2 years , expressing her feelings, up to her death, she had photos .
She also spoke to the deceased friend of "evil ones" ... Delete if inappropriate.

Thanks... that is what I was wondering....JMO

That is correct. He owns two medical companies and also the one CR1 has as well. He owns lots of companies actually and I haven't looked into a great deal but I do know at least one other state he does too.

What kind of medical company ? Can you send me the link?
Thanks

Is it just me or was he close to tears? He seems like a nice guy.

He is a very nice man.

I'm taking a break.

have no fear

JK dropped out of the Pres race, we will have an arrest tomorrow. After all is was him running that has caused an almost 2 week delay in LE announcing the murderer of 8 people that is full of twists and turns.

Been a member here since 04 ( yea I know it says 09-reason I had to add 12 to my user name) made my first post in 09. I have never seen a case where politics has been brought into the discussion especially a Gov. unless said person was directly a suspect in the case.

What theory could there be that would hold a sitting Gov. responsible for anything In this case? I submit NONE!! Not that I have seen.

Now the AG might be using what some might consider to be political speech by not giving out info that is important to the case, he might just be trying to gather evidence to build a solid case. WOW who would do that?

We must remember LE doesn't have to tell anyone anything, can lie to further the case, lots of things that some might not like. It is what it is. I accept it. Have seen it before

JMO and my two sense for what it's worth.

I don't know, but I sure wish someone loved me as much as Dana loved Brad Hilton! lol.

Are you not curious about their relationship and the auto accident that resulted in his death? I am .

I could fit in with the accent lol. I will sleuth from afar lol. My family comes from Black Betsy WV but I'm way further south. I wish I lived in the mountains though it would be my dream if I was independently wealthy and could do what I wanted lol.

He is a very nice man.

I'm taking a break.

have no fear

JK dropped out of the Pres race, we will have an arrest tomorrow. After all is was him running that has caused an almost 2 week delay in LE announcing the murderer of 8 people that is full of twists and turns.

Been a member here since 04 ( yea I know it says 09-reason I had to add 12 to my user name) made my first post in 09. I have never seen a case where politics has been brought into the discussion especially a Gov. unless said person was directly a suspect in the case.

What theory could there be that would hold a sitting Gov. responsible for anything In this case? I submit NONE!! Not that I have seen.

Now the AG might be using what some might consider to be political speech by not giving out info that is important to the case, he might just be trying to gather evidence to build a solid case. WOW who would do that?

We must remember LE doesn't have to tell anyone anything, can lie to further the case, lots of things that some might not like. It is what it is. I accept it. Have seen it before

Well that was a total stretch of anything discussed.

What kind of medical company ? Can you send me the link?
Thanks
This is a stretch... But Dana and Hanna ( one of them ) worked in some capacity in the health care/nursing field.
Perhaps a way to document their employment... Something along those lines....

He is a very nice man.

I'm taking a break.

have no fear

I tried to warn everyone on the first thread. I know LE working this case and I knew they wouldn't be telling us anything until they make an arrest/s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141