OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I have a feeling they will only cause more problems and issues if they publicly release any poi's at this point.

Exactly. They will let no one know who it is until they are already arrested and in the jail locked up tight. Then they will come out publicly and say an arrest or arrests have been made.

I just get a sense for some reason today that an arrest/s is coming in the next week or so.

And I think it is going to shock the rest of the Rhoden family that isn't involved in any manner.

I honestly do feel this murderer/s will hit close to home. I think right now LE knows which direction the evidence is leading them and its not going to be pretty when the arrest happens. There may be anger against LE and even denial by some family members when it happens.

IMO

I know some yall hate the C word but if they are looking at cartel and some of those cars being towed were from auctions they may be looking for a specific set of fingerprints. If you are taking 5 people to auction to drive, you only pay for one person to be licensed to get into the auctions to buy. That would be the person who looks at the cars and inspects them for purchase. That person would be higher up on the chain then the ones waiting outside to drive extras.

IMO, that sure puts a heck of a lot more people/family at the scene(s) prior to LE arrival. Hope nothing was compromised.
I know. I think in one interview Leonard said he and Bobby had went in every house. In the 911 call Bobby says she has found her bil and Gary dead but I think you can hear her saying something like get back in your room(nickname of frankie's son). If that's what she said and she was actually in Chris's house then obviously she was in frankie's house first and gathered the kids before calling 911. Or...she called 911 from frankie's which would make more sense because I don't think frankie's kids would have their own room in Chris srs house. Either way she (and possibly others) had to have been in both houses and that had to have compromised fingerprints, dna, and other evidence.

What a lovely thing you did for her.

Mom thought that I was HER mother...I never told her that I was not, I just let her think what she thought. I t killed me because I missed her soooo much. But to tell her who I was would have confused her. OUCH. I don't want to look back anymore. JMO

Too bad none of them went to Kenneth's, not even LE.

BJM is a Manley, not a Rhoden. So maybe her and KR weren't that close. She had found multiple people dead.. I doubt when the cops got there they let her go roam free to notify whoever she wanted, and I'm guessing she was a bit occupied. JMO.

Ok. You see it more clearly than I did. I was confused by so many names. Thanks again.
I would love to see the inventories for the various estates.
Just to be clear, Geneva is the wife of Clarence Sr. ?
Yes Geneva is, but Gary's father or other would get his estate if he has no wife or children.

Exactly. They will let no one know who it is until they are already arrested and in the jail locked up tight. Then they will come out publicly and say an arrest or arrests have been made.

I just get a sense for some reason today that an arrest/s is coming in the next week or so.

And I think it is going to shock the rest of the Rhoden family that isn't involved in any manner.

I honestly do feel this murderer/s will hit close to home. I think right now LE knows which direction the evidence is leading them and its not going to be pretty when the arrest happens. There may be anger against LE and even denial by some family members when it happens.

IMO
Yes. Well said.

What a lovely thing you did for her.

Thank you. The only regret I have is I wish I had been there when she was dying. I would have held her hand to the end so that she would think her daughter was there with her as she passed away. She truly seemed like a wonderful woman and was so sweet/loving and kind. She would kiss me on the cheek every time I sat down to talk with her. Her name was Edna. May she rest in peace.

The article is on cincinnati.com. I believe DR's dad stated they were towing CR1 cars plus other cars that he didn't even own.

Too bad none of them went to Kenneth's, not even LE.

And the why of that is a mystery at this point.

His camper's too far removed for him to have been killed because he might have seen or heard something if he was at home.

So he was either involved with/part of whatever caused the other to be killed, or maybe he knew enough about the murders or murderers that leaving him alive was too risky.

BJM is a Manley, not a Rhoden. So maybe her and KR weren't that close. She had found multiple people dead.. I doubt when the cops got there they let her go roam free to notify whoever she wanted, and I'm guessing she was a bit occupied. JMO.
What I'm saying is not a reflection on Bobby who I know is a Manley, thank you. If Kenneth was so involved in this business with Chris and his family as well as Gary, someone should have at least informed Kenneth of what was happening. IMO

MOO

The article is on cincinnati.com. I believe DR's dad stated they were towing CR1 cars plus other cars that he didn't even own.
Just because he didn't own them doesn't mean they aren't a piece of the puzzle in the case.

I apologize for asking but I have just gotten home from work and had no real opportunity to check this and the last of the old thread.

I see talk of vehicles being towed away today after the funeral? Can someone just give me the bullet points. A quick google search brought nothing up. Thanks

tlcya
It says that hours after the burials at least 3 vehicles were towed from the family property. http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...owed-part-investigation-pike-county/83882994/

I apologize for asking but I have just gotten home from work and had no real opportunity to check this and the last of the old thread.

I see talk of vehicles being towed away today after the funeral? Can someone just give me the bullet points. A quick google search brought nothing up. Thanks

tlcya
Don't know.. Just that they have towed about 3 cars related to the investigation. So far we don't know more than that.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...owed-part-investigation-pike-county/83882994/

I don't think they (LE) have anything. They are at a loss. jmo

I disagree, I think they are sending a message. I told my husband something would happen during the funeral. I was hoping for an arrest but at least this is something.

What I'm saying is not a reflection on Bobby who I know is a Manley, thank you. If Kenneth was so involved in this business with Chris and his family as well as Gary, someone should have at least informed Kenneth of what was happening. IMO

MOO

And what I'm saying is that maybe they assumed he was at work and that being 8 miles away thought he was not in danger. Maybe they didn't know he was involved with CRsr and business. Perhaps members of the actual Rhoden family were not aware much before he was discovered. We don't know when the first Rhoden found out. Maybe KR had some bad blood in the family considering it was DS who had finally went over there. We know Rhoden's lived nearby, we don't know if they were home when everything unfolded. It was a Friday morning. Very little information has been confirmed.

Leonard Manley mentions that he, his son and his grandson went to the crime scene after Bobby called them IIRC.
I presume that with grandson he meant his son's son. Does Bobby even have a son?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298