OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that many interviews seems unusual and especially that many and not one POI?

They sure seem to be investigating this case thoroughly and certainly aren't letting any grass grow under their feet in this investigation.

I have no doubt that they do have a list of potential POIs. Just because they don't come out to the public and say someone is a POI never means they don't have one or more. I believe they do have POIs but they will not publicly name them until the arrest/s are made which happens more often in cases than not

They sure seem to be investigating this case thoroughly and certainly aren't letting any grass grow under their feet in this investigation.

I have no doubt that they do have a list of potential POIs. Just because they don't come out to the public and say someone is a POI never means they don't have one or more. I believe they do have POIs but they will not publicly name them until the arrest/s are made which happens more often in cases than not
Agreed. I have a feeling they will only cause more problems and issues if they publicly release any poi's at this point.

Ok. You see it more clearly than I did. I was confused by so many names. Thanks again.
I would love to see the inventories for the various estates.
Just to be clear, Geneva is the wife of Clarence Sr. ?

Geneva isn't Gary's mom though is she? I thought Gary was a cousin and Kenneth was the brother of Chris SR.

Ok. You see it more clearly than I did. I was confused by so many names. Thanks again.
I would love to see the inventories for the various estates.
Just to be clear, Geneva is the wife of Clarence Sr. ?

Geneva is the mother to CR1, KR and no longer a wife to Clarence because they were divorced. And actually I lied about GR lol. When I was typing that I put it as GR was a child of hers. GR estate will go to his wife or his parents... Which would be the other Kenneth that did the interviews before his sons funeral. GR parent is not Geneva. Sorry about that.

Geneva is the mother to CR1, KR and no longer a wife to Clarence because they were divorced. And actually I lied about GR lol. When I was typing that I put it as GR was a child of hers. GR estate will go to his wife or his parents... Which would be the other Kenneth that did the interviews before his sons funeral. GR parent is not Geneva. Sorry about that.

Do we know that Geneva and Clarence were actually legally divorced, or just split up? I have not seen a divorce record. JMO

I agree. I think they are looking at someone or a few. Even LM said something along the lines of he had a pretty good guess who did. Though I don't really put much into what he says. AG has said from beginning that they weren't going to give out much information.

I think it's Geneve but I've seen different spellings. JMO

Do we know that Geneva and Clarence were actually legally divorced, or just split up? I have not seen a divorce record. JMO

It's available on the recorder site that I have posted several times. Don't have it handy at the moment though.

Bobby's son? I think that's who he was referring to, may be wrong.
IMO, that sure puts a heck of a lot more people/family at the scene(s) prior to LE arrival. Hope nothing was compromised.

I apologize for asking but I have just gotten home from work and had no real opportunity to check this and the last of the old thread.

I see talk of vehicles being towed away today after the funeral? Can someone just give me the bullet points. A quick google search brought nothing up. Thanks

tlcya

One thing I haven't seen mentioned regarding the estate. If there was money owed to someone and they have proof they can file a claim against the estate. When my brother passed away several people claimed he owed them money. The way it was explained to us was that if they had legitimate proof then they had a right to get their money. I can't remember if it was just something as simple as written contract between 2 people or if it had to be notarized. I'm saying this because money may have still been owed on some of those properties Chris acquired.

I so sorry to hear what you and your dad went through. How heartless.

Like I said, I am thankful I never had to be tied up with Medicare on either of my parents. I have heard horror stories just like yours Kaen. You are right, all of that could have waited. I don't even like visiting nursing homes and they are so depressing. I find some of the staff so rude without any compassion and I find myself wanting to say something even though I didn't know the patients. I notice they seem to be the worst to those who don't have any family members that come to see them when they are the very ones that need a kind word the most.

I remember one time when I was a young woman I went to visit my grandmother in the nursing home and at the entry door a elderly lady was always there sitting in her wheelchair as if she was waiting on someone. One day she asked me if was I her daughter and I knew then she must be suffering from dementia so I sat down and told her, yes, and told her I was so happy to see her. When left I hugged her always telling her I would see her soon. After then she would ask me the same question every time I came and I always said I was her daughter and spent time talking with her before going to my grandmother's room. One day she wasn't there and I asked the nurse about her, and she had passed away. Even though I didn't know her, I was so sad that she passed away without any family members caring about her.

IMO

What a lovely thing you did for her.

I don't think they (LE) have anything. They are at a loss. jmo

IMO, that sure puts a heck of a lot more people/family at the scene(s) prior to LE arrival. Hope nothing was compromised.

That's a big question....at the time of Bobby's 911 call, it seems that a group of people were on site. Exactly who, we do not know. It's murky. JMO

That's a big question....at the time of Bobby's 911 call, it seems that a group of people were on site. Exactly who, we do not know. It's murky. JMO
Too bad none of them went to Kenneth's, not even LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cliff77