OH OH - Roberta 'Bobby' Snider, 70, Hartville, 4 Jan 2018 *Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have to say, I'm really pissed off about this case. If this guy was 40, he'd be in jail right now. I'm disgusted that more hasn't been done just because they think he *might* have a touch of dementia. I call bull$#!%

:angry:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have to say, I'm really pissed off about this case. If this guy was 40, he'd be in jail right now. I'm disgusted that more hasn't been done just because they think he *might* have a touch of dementia. I call bull$#!%

I agree.
My parents are a couple of years older than these 2 and I can’t imagine giving either of them a pass if they did something like this!

I just hope there is a lot more going on behind the scenes in efforts to locate Bobbie and get to the truth then we are seeing on the surface. I can't imagine coming home with a fish tale like this and it passing the smell test with anyone in LE.

Hear, hear! I couldn't agree more!

I think of her daily, hoping she is found for her family's sake. It really angers me that she has been basically forgotten in the news and community. The reporter I talked to, Amanda Garrett, said there's been no updates from LE. It's been over a month now since the last article. All we know now is that they sold household things from their home, and that is because of an awesome sleuth on here found the article with their belongings up for sale.

It does haunt me that this lady could possibly have been murdered and yet nothing more has been said as to whether or not they believe his story about her dying on the way to Graceland and that he dumped her in the river or if they think something else might have happened to her.

Agreed!

I’m going to cross my fingers that LE is just being quiet and watching or monitoring his actions in order to catch him out, because otherwise, it’s simply shameful for them to swallow that hook, line, and sinker, as the saying goes!
So far, I’ve only seen one victim, and it’s the missing person...may she rest in peace, where ever she may be...(although I’d imagine at this point, she’s rolling over and over)...*shakes head*...

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to an origin source..Thanks!

Also note: For whatever reason TapaTalk Hates me, so when I click “Thanks!”, it shows that it registered, etc..but, then my “Thanks” disappears a minute, 5mins, next time I log-in. So, even though you won’t see my “Thanks” under your posts, again, because TapaTalk Hates me (Boo!-Hiss!)..Please know that I am Thankful for your Help/Support/Humor/Etc!..so, THANK YOU!

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

I keep hoping to read that Bobbie has been found.

If he placed her in a plastic garbage bag and threw her in the river, then why hasn't the bag surfaced? Has the river swept her farther and farther away by now? I hope at least in springtime when people go out fishing or boating on the river she will be found. That is, IF she was thrown into the river at all.

One thought is that he placed her in a sleeping bag and dragged her into the woods somewhere.

Thinking of Bobbie.............

From Feb. 1 (the last update I could find):

Police searched Snider’s home and truck last week. Evidence was gathered and taken to a state lab for testing.

http://fox8.com/2018/02/01/i-team-p...idence-in-search-for-missing-hartville-woman/

BCI laboratory division link:

http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/...iminal-Investigation/Laboratory-Division.aspx

Hopefully, the lab results from the submitted evidence will shed some light and we will get an update. I assume those are not yet completed since it's only been about 6 weeks.

From Feb. 1 (the last update I could find):

Police searched Snider’s home and truck last week. Evidence was gathered and taken to a state lab for testing.

http://fox8.com/2018/02/01/i-team-p...idence-in-search-for-missing-hartville-woman/

BCI laboratory division link:

http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/...iminal-Investigation/Laboratory-Division.aspx

Hopefully, the lab results from the submitted evidence will shed some light and we will get an update. I assume those are not yet completed since it's only been about 6 weeks.

Several years ago I worked for a newspaper in Ohio, covering the sheriff's office largely. BCI was severely backlogged then. While things could have changed in 8 years, I'm doubtful but hopeful for Bobbie's sake.

I can't believe he has so successfully concealed her. How many criminals try harder and still fail? That is, of course, assuming he didn't plan meticulously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(✂️SNIP-SNIP✂️)
I can't believe he has so successfully concealed her. How many criminals try harder and still fail? That is, of course, assuming he didn't plan meticulously.
(✂️SNIP-SNIP✂️)

I Know, Right?!, it’s kind of Crazy! The only reason that I think it has worked in his case, is his ‘story’ of having crossed multiple State/Jurisdictional lines, so that makes doing all butbthe most cursory lsearches nearly impossible...

*crosses fingers*... one day LE will have a centralized database, so criminals will stop being able to get away with so much simply based on imaginary geographical jurisdiction lines & LE’s difficulty coordinating info outside of their own areas....

and yes, there is VICAP..but that doesn’t seem to do much good for potentially live MP, since LE only enters individuals into VICAP, if that person is know to be a victim of a crime, (so MP are basically out)..

& there is NAMUS, but their database only works if the ME or LE specifically searches for individual people within that specific database, so (once again) mostly only for Post Mortem, not those still living & breathing..

Being in NAMUS isn’t like being put into the DMV database & your info is automatically pulled up by LE if LE runs a check on your name.. sadly...but, maybe one day it will be, and then the database can help MP before that person ends up on the ME’s table.

Although I doubt Bobbi is still running around alive...I’m sad to say...

***Note:The above is only my own opinions, thoughts, theories; unless otherwise indicated by a website URL and/or reference to an origin source..Thanks!

Also note: For whatever reason TapaTalk Hates me, so when I click “Thanks!”, it shows that it registered, etc..but, then my “Thanks” disappears a minute, 5mins, next time I log-in. So, even though you won’t see my “Thanks” under your posts, again, because TapaTalk Hates me (Boo!-Hiss!)..Please know that I am Thankful for your Help/Support/Humor/Etc!..so, THANK YOU!

The TRUTH WILL OUT!, and There will be a Reckoning, in this Life or the Next!

So are Bobbie's Social Security checks being held as she is declared missing? Are they being deposited into a joint checking account or what? If she is dead, then legal notification has to be made to the Social Security Administration. The husband's word is not enough.

The husband had (and used) Bobbie's credit card, so if alive, she doesn't even have that.

The husband should at least (IMO) be charged with making a false police report when he changed his story. An ambulance took her away. No wait, I threw her in the river in a plastic bag. We know both stories cannot be true, so charge him.

Not one day has gone by that I didn't think of her. She is out there somewhere alive or dead. The husband knows where.

Bobbie needs to be found. I know I haven't stated anything we don't all know. Of course she needs to be found!

Thinking of Bobbie................

So are Bobbie's Social Security checks being held as she is declared missing? Are they being deposited into a joint checking account or what? If she is dead, then legal notification has to be made to the Social Security Administration. The husband's word is not enough.

The husband had (and used) Bobbie's credit card, so if alive, she doesn't even have that.

The husband should at least (IMO) be charged with making a false police report when he changed his story. An ambulance took her away. No wait, I threw her in the river in a plastic bag. We know both stories cannot be true, so charge him.

Not one day has gone by that I didn't think of her. She is out there somewhere alive or dead. The husband knows where.

Bobbie needs to be found. I know I haven't stated anything we don't all know. Of course she needs to be found!

Thinking of Bobbie................

I have to tell you, if this was my father, I'd hardly want him living with me and my family if my mother disappeared in this manner.

We don't know for a fact if she died on her way to Graceland, or if something more sinister happened to her and she' buried in a grave God knows where. We have no idea if it was premeditated if it was murder, or if it was spur of the moment, if it was murder.

With all of those thoughts running through my head, had my father been PS and my Mom RS, I can tell you this, i truly would not want that man living with our family. Not knowing if he's capable of hurting another human being or not, I wouldn't chance it.

Even dementia patients have angry outbursts and can get violent- that's why many of them are put in a locked ward along with the wandering patients.

No matter what, he has something very wrong with him. Dementia or mental illness, whatever have you- for the time being, he does not deserve to be free to roam the streets until she is at least found.

I probably sound cold hearted, and I promise I am not meaning to be, but who's to say this won't happen again in the future?

I know many are upset at no charges but perhaps they are not bringing a lesser charge at this time because the evidence is so little that he would not be held for very long. If they charge him and he gets bail or the charge dismissed fairly quickly then he has an opportunity to disappear himself and any little bit of cooperation they may have had is gone. On the other hand, if LE pretends to humor his claims of dementia/memory issues then he may keep talking (or the family may keep talking) and they lessen the chance he will go on the run. They also could be saving lesser charges like "abandonment of a corpse" for when they actually find Bobby's body. When they find her they might charge him with something small right away to keep him locked up while they investigate the cause of death. JMO, we need to hope they find her body soon.

(This is all assuming his dementia is a ruse and foul play is suspected)

I know many are upset at no charges but perhaps they are not bringing a lesser charge at this time because the evidence is so little that he would not be held for very long. If they charge him and he gets bail or the charge dismissed fairly quickly then he has an opportunity to disappear himself and any little bit of cooperation they may have had is gone. On the other hand, if LE pretends to humor his claims of dementia/memory issues then he may keep talking (or the family may keep talking) and they lessen the chance he will go on the run. They also could be saving lesser charges like "abandonment of a corpse" for when they actually find Bobby's body. When they find her they might charge him with something small right away to keep him locked up while they investigate the cause of death. JMO, we need to hope they find her body soon.

(This is all assuming his dementia is a ruse and foul play is suspected)

Very true, but I was just saying I could not have that man living in my home, without knowing one way or the other if she had died on her own or if he did something to harm her and she is no longer alive. It makes a huge difference, and for the safety of loved ones, I wouldn't trust him alone with any of my kids, just in case.

If I were LE, I would charge him with the crime of a false police report. That can be proven. (the lie of the ambulance) A lesser charge is not a murder charge but will show him that they are very serious in trying to locate Bobbie.

Then I would go over to wherever he is and ask him every single day if he remembers anything further yet. I do not want to see him (won't even type his name) get away with doing whatever he did to this mother/grandmother. I think her life matters even more than his right now. Tell the truth. THEN his life might matter a little bit.

I am very hardhearted toward murderers - male or female.

MOO

If I were LE, I would charge him with the crime of a false police report. That can be proven. (the lie of the ambulance) A lesser charge is not a murder charge but will show him that they are very serious in trying to locate Bobbie.

Then I would go over to wherever he is and ask him every single day if he remembers anything further yet. I do not want to see him (won't even type his name) get away with doing whatever he did to this mother/grandmother. I think her life matters even more than his right now. Tell the truth. THEN his life might matter a little bit.

I am very hardhearted toward murderers - male or female.

MOO

But he didn't report Bobby missing so did he really make a false police report? Can they charge him for lying to a police officer in an interview? (Not being snarky, IDK, I'm not a Lawyer).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back