OH - Serial Killings in Stark County *ARREST in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm trying to think of what IS the most important thing to look for now. Anyone need help with anything specific?

Perhaps if we can connect him to a murder elsewhere, the other place will do something and not "protect" him.

I am sure most of you are way ahead of me on this. I hope there is something I can do to add to what you have; something that will help.

I just took the 3 addresses I have and put them into google maps.

one is way over an hour's distance from the other one, and the other is less than an hour away but pretty far. I don't want to say exactly how far on here.

So, I am thinking these addresses listed are not the same properties, unless they are HUGE acreage.

It is possible these 3 addresses were attached to his name by mistake, however, they are attached to him.

one other thing is possible. He could have used someone's address for some reason. If so, it is possible he knows who lives there. Maybe it is a connection worth looking at ???

I researched one of the addresses. I can't post too much information so this is a little vague.

There is a couple listed at this address who are a bit older but not as old as his parents would be, nor as young as you would be, so is neither his parents or you and your husband. I do have the name of who is listed there. Also the house on this property did not exist back in 1905.

Maybe a relative? But I can't post the name, so I will try to see if I can find what kind of connection they have to your POI.

edited to add information: I can tell you that the people at this address also have lived in Illinois, if that helps.

I can tell you that someone at this same address also lived in Massillon OH, one of the towns you posted as being where the crime family was.

I'm still researching to see who these people are and why his name is showing up at their address. The address he was listed at is the same as where these people are listed, but it is not the address in Massilon.

I can tell you that someone at this same address also lived in Massillon OH, one of the towns you posted as being where the crime family was.

I'm still researching to see who these people are and why his name is showing up at their address. The address he was listed at is the same as where these people are listed, but it is not the address in Massilon.

What database are you using?

What database are you using?

I use several. peoplefinders, ancestry, family research, white pages, tax records, real estate records, google, find a grave, newpaper archives, Nara, and anything else I can cross-reference.

If you look in anestry you will find the 3 addresses. Take the one that is less than an hour away from the known one. At that address you will find this couple. Then research their addresses and you will find the one in Massillon.

If you look for the female's name you will find her maiden name and her family. There is an obit for her father with her relatives names(google for this obit in 2010)

edit to say: My purpose of doing all of this is the POI MIGHT have known these people and they MIGHT be connected to the crime family.

Now keep in mind, none of this means anything, but it might connect to something so I am looking.

If you do not have access to these databases, then try to ask me in some manner what you need to know and Ill be happy to look for you.

Awesome.... Sounds like what I've been doing. I initially focused on the victims but am now leaning more towards the POI. How do you search for hits? Like unsolved shooting?

Awesome.... Sounds like what I've been doing. I initially focused on the victims but am now leaning more towarunds the POI. How do you search for hits? Like unsolved shooting?

well the first thing I would do is google -unsolved murder, town, of course that is going to turn up every random case.

Many towns have the police logs. You can google the town and police log. Some go back for years; some only a few months. I'm not too familiar with OHIO databases.

what I am doing at the moment is looking for the surname of those people and googling for arrests, appellate cases (last name V. +ohio) I did run into some but they are listed in a database that only attorneys, prosecutors, LE etc can access)

I did try to see if I could find anything with that surname associated with OHIO CRIME FAMILIES.

It is hard when googling that name because a spelling variation keeps bringing up someone who has a million listings on the net and searching in between all of those is so time consuming. I'm trying to find another route to go.

right now I am going to jump over to the 3rd address of the POI(the one over an hour away) and see who is listed there. See if we can locate a connection there. I'll post if I find anything interesting.

I'm looking at the 3rd address. Looking at who lives/lived there. Seeing if these people are associated with POI and if so, how.

If you google the 3rd address and scroll through a few pages, you will come up with a few names. I'm in the process of looking at those names now.

I also have seen indication of people living at both of these address have been arrested but I have not yet figured out what for or when.

there certainly a lot of people at the 3rd address. I had wondered if this is multi-residential, however, it says it is a single family dwelling.

The Massillon address would more than likely be the address of the restaurant he owned there. I may know the person you are speaking of who lives at the address an hour away. While he has never resided there, the couple that does are close to his family and the man has helped cover up a multitude of things for him in the past. FIL stays there quite often when they are out of town and also goes there to hunt several times a year.

Our surname will not likely turn up anything but I can PM you the surnames to look for if you'd like if trying to connect him to crime families.

As to where these hits would have taken place? Ohio and Western PA mainly. An associate of his lives in Butler, PA that "works" with him.

Once you know who the POI is..........googling is near impossible because of the other more familiar person that pops up since they share the exact same name down to the middle name as well. That is what has always tripped me up.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to come up with more info once I'm able to go to our county's library with the dates and info I now have. Before, I only had 2 definite dates and no names to go on and now I have so much more to work with. For reasons that I'm sure you all understand, I do not travel alone so I just need to wait until my husband has recovered more fully from his spinal surgery. He's getting better slowly but surely and is able to walk a bit now but it's still quite painful for him.

Another big thanks to all of you for hanging in there on something that is a complete mind-screw of a case! You're truly wonderful people and if I could hug you all I would!

in this town(of the 3rd address) there was a cold case linked to another ohio town murder case many years ago. there is a link to the information but the link is dead/page not available. I wonder which cold case this is?

milynn,

Because i just registered as a new member, I cannot receive PM's yet. But as soon as I am eligible to do so, I will gladly take any information you wish to share with me and try to figure out new information for you.

Something else that makes him hard to track down that I just thought of............He has not had a legitimate job since the late 80's early 90's. He has done this on purpose so that he does not have to pay taxes and it keeps his name hidden so to speak. Now from what I have heard, his parents have already signed all the acreage and residential property in East Canton over to him. What he had always planned on doing was then signing that over to us so that his name was still not searchable. I have no way of knowing if that is still his plan. It's a lot of property that equals up to about 20 acres and has 2 residential buildings on it. In fact, when Laci Peterson turned up missing all those years ago, our property was one of the firsts to be searched probably due to his background and the amount of land that is there. As morbid as this sounds, my husband and I used to joke that once we got the property that we'd probably start finding bodies all over the place. I guess our sense of humor is what keeps us from going insane over it all but it's probably a real possibility.

(snip)

The Massillon address would more than likely be the address of the restaurant he owned there. I may know the person you are speaking of who lives at the address an hour away. While he has never resided there, the couple that does are close to his family and the man has helped cover up a multitude of things for him in the past. FIL stays there quite often when they are out of town and also goes there to hunt several times a year.

the person at the associated address had a restauraut in Massillon? Hope I am understanding this correctly.

And these people at this address helped to cover up things for your POI?

Most likely your POI used there address on something and that is why it shows up connected to him in the database.

I'll Keep looking then

Something else that makes him hard to track down that I just thought of............He has not had a legitimate job since the late 80's early 90's. He has done this on purpose so that he does not have to pay taxes and it keeps his name hidden so to speak. Now from what I have heard, his parents have already signed all the acreage and residential property in East Canton over to him. What he had always planned on doing was then signing that over to us so that his name was still not searchable. I have no way of knowing if that is still his plan. It's a lot of property that equals up to about 20 acres and has 2 residential buildings on it. In fact, when Laci Peterson turned up missing all those years ago, our property was one of the firsts to be searched probably due to his background and the amount of land that is there. As morbid as this sounds, my husband and I used to joke that once we got the property that we'd probably start finding bodies all over the place. I guess our sense of humor is what keeps us from going insane over it all but it's probably a real possibility.

If anything is transferred through the records it will show up. The deeds are public record.

do you mean Stacy Peterson rather than Laci Peterson?

Is there any connection between your POI and anyone in the Stacy Peterson case?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero
Back