OH - Serial Killings in Stark County *ARREST in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
oh question mark,

I completely forgot to list THE DOE NETWORK database. Look in there for unsolved murders(if you don't know about it already)

you can also google, "name of town of the 3rd address" and "missing person's directory". This will bring up the missing.

Yes! I'm sorry. I did mean Stacy Peterson. There are no connections to the case that I'm aware of. They just immediately thought of my FIL I guess because of his background and the fact that he lives on and has full access to 20 acres of land and only about 4 of those acres are where the properties sit. The rest is just open fields with some of the acreage being wooded and well out of the way. In fact, in the back part of the acreage that is not being farmed, there is a massive hole (large enough and deep enough to fit several cars in) that is dug out of the ground. He uses this hole to throw garbage and general refuse away that cannot be burned (anything that can be burned is burned). Once the hole is filled, he covers it up and digs another hole. Probably illegal to do so but everyone knows he does it. We had suggested to LE that that would be a pretty damn good way to get rid of a body if need be but nothing ever came of that either.

FIL is the one that owned a restaurant in Massillon. I can't recall the name of it right this minute but it would have been before he went back to prison for the second time. He owned it with a woman I believe and when he went to prison she took full ownership of it and sold it.

milynn,

when your poi traps, does he trap alone, or with others who usually go with him. Are any of his "associates" also trappers? Do you know?

He normally traps alone and if anybody goes with him then I'm not aware of them. As for his associates........I wouldn't know, honestly.

For those that don't know (LOL) he is a nuisance trapper for Stark County and he also traps for fur. He built himself a massive room off the side of his home just for trapping. It is filled with knives, chemicals,traps,etc. as well as several large freezers. It's what we always referred to as the "death room" because, well, that's what it is.

I have to point out, too, that to know this man or meet him you would NEVER believe anything I am telling you at all. He is extremely likable and was actually a wonderful grandfather to my kids. They adored him and he taught them a lot about the outdoors and went out of his way all the time for them. That's why a lot of this isn't easy for us at all. One moment you want all of this taken care of and done with and then you start remembering all the great things he's done for you and just how sweet he can be. Especially with children. If any of our neighbors ever needed help he was the first to volunteer and there was a time that he would nearly break his neck for us if we asked him to. In fact, sadly, I think he still would if my husband called him. I wish I knew how someone can be that great of a man and yet also commit such atrocities. It weighs on us daily and coming out with this info was very hard for us because we had to think long and hard on whether we even wanted him caught. That may sound so wrong and callous but I guess you'd have to be in our shoes to understand. Ultimately, we knew we just couldn't live with ourselves if we went on with our lives knowing all this information and doing nothing. Either way, we feel pain but I'm sure it doesn't begin to equal the pain that the families of his victims feel.

I just ran into an interesting post on the net.

It states there is a new crime family in Massillon and then lists names of the people.

The post is on the net and public for anyone to read, but I don't know if I should post it on here or not, so maybe not. I'll keep the link for later when I can pm it to anyone.

I just ran into an interesting post on the net.

It states there is a new crime family in Massillon and then lists names of the people.

The post is on the net and public for anyone to read, but I don't know if I should post it on here or not, so maybe not. I'll keep the link for later when I can pm it to anyone.

Please send it my way ;-)

my pm's are working now. If anyone wants to work on this together, please feel free to pm me.

I just got home though and need to do a few things so won't be available for a few hours.

Using Canton, OH as a starting point and mapping to Topeka, KS, where the cabby murder took place ...

845 mi, 13 hours 7 mins - from Canton, Ohio to Topeka, KS

he's 18 does he even have a car? How long to drive there? How did he meet the two co-defendants? What was he doing in Topeka? And who would have given him a gun?

The other two kids in the cabby murder were from there. How did he know them well enough to go kill someone with them?

Yes! I'm sorry. I did mean Stacy Peterson. There are no connections to the case that I'm aware of. They just immediately thought of my FIL I guess because of his background and the fact that he lives on and has full access to 20 acres of land and only about 4 of those acres are where the properties sit. The rest is just open fields with some of the acreage being wooded and well out of the way. In fact, in the back part of the acreage that is not being farmed, there is a massive hole (large enough and deep enough to fit several cars in) that is dug out of the ground. He uses this hole to throw garbage and general refuse away that cannot be burned (anything that can be burned is burned). Once the hole is filled, he covers it up and digs another hole. Probably illegal to do so but everyone knows he does it. We had suggested to LE that that would be a pretty damn good way to get rid of a body if need be but nothing ever came of that either.

FIL is the one that owned a restaurant in Massillon. I can't recall the name of it right this minute but it would have been before he went back to prison for the second time. He owned it with a woman I believe and when he went to prison she took full ownership of it and sold it.
What I found awhile back was an Asian restaurant, but it's best that we don't post the name.

He never owned an Asian restaurant.

Something else that I JUST remembered and it may be important! There is another family that lives in the same town with identical names (same mother's name, father's name and son's name) and are the same ages! I completely forgot about this until my husband reminded me about it. We constantly get asked if we are related and we often end up with eachothers' mail and sometimes even phone calls for this other family. There is no relation at all. Just another one of those weird coincidences that you couldn't make up. I know that could hinder a bit when doing searches. Especially of addresses, etc.

As to the KS stuff...........your guess is as good as mine as to the hows and whys of that matter. I have no clue how he wound up there, how he knew the other boys, etc. It wasn't something he ever discussed with us and we didn't even know the details until we found the articles years ago.

I had noticed that lol. How weird!

Something else that I JUST remembered and it may be important! There is another family that lives in the same town with identical names (same mother's name, father's name and son's name) and are the same ages! I completely forgot about this until my husband reminded me about it. We constantly get asked if we are related and we often end up with eachothers' mail and sometimes even phone calls for this other family. There is no relation at all. Just another one of those weird coincidences that you couldn't make up. I know that could hinder a bit when doing searches. Especially of addresses, etc.

As to the KS stuff...........your guess is as good as mine as to the hows and whys of that matter. I have no clue how he wound up there, how he knew the other boys, etc. It wasn't something he ever discussed with us and we didn't even know the details until we found the articles years ago.

MinLynn,

Did he live in Stark County before the KC Taxi Murder? Did he have mafia connections then? What were his relationships with his parents/siblings like then and now?

He was born and grew up in the same farmhouse in Stark County that he lives in now. He ran away from home at 18 and went to KS. I don't know what his connections would have been at 18 but I doubt there were any.

I was told that he had a very bad relationship with his parents growing up and that was the reason he ran away in the first place. Something about his father being abusive but that comes second hand and not from him himself. He now takes care of them as they are extremely elderly. He does not get along with his brother at all but does have a good relationship with his sister but she lives pretty far away.

I looked back over my notes, and the Asian restaurant was related in another way. The name I came up with for your fil's restauarant was totally different.

So, are there any updates?? Any progress??

Well, it's a good thing that isn't connected!

As for more news..........No, I'm sorry. There just isn't anymore that I have been able to dig up at all. Sadly, I think this is just going to be one of those cases that go unsolved and stay cold despite all the evidence. Perhaps someday something will crop up or different people will come into authority. As of right now, though, I've just about lost all hope.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero
Back