OH - Serial Killings in Stark County *ARREST in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Correction.. I have name, age, date of birth and date of death. Death occurred in Canton. Yet to find it was athan anything cbut natural causes. But it is the very next day. My father in law passed alone unattended, and different obits and msm did have various dates. I will check into it more.

Hope post was even understandable! Sorry. Was on my phone!

Soooo.........here's some very odd info. My husband was adopted as an infant (I think I said that before but don't remember) and about a month ago I found his bio-mom and dad. Guess who his bio-father is? Cleveland's Public Safety Director!! I'm sure some of you have seen him fairly recently on the news during press conferences about the 3 kidnap victims in Cleveland. Anyway, they're just getting to know each other and he's actually an extremely nice man. He hasn't decided if he wants to tell his wife of 35 years yet but he said he is really thinking about it so he can welcome us and our children into his life.

Who knows? Perhaps some time down the road we will feel comfortable talking about this with him and he could help out??

This keeps getting weirder and weirder! What are the chances?!?!

Lol... I'm going to spend Thursday researching since I embarrassingly fell in SF today and majorly bruised my knees and elbows lol. A 26 year old should not be this pathetic right? Hahaha

I can't believe that this guy is still out on the streets. I am from Summit County and have lived in Stark on and off. This just scares me. I really feel for you MinLynn!

Hi y'all!!!! Lol anyone got updates? New info?

I have had a busy week and have unfortunately been unable to really look for anything. Should be able to look for something... anything.. tomorrow. Haven't given up at all. If anything I am determined and just downright stubborn, lol.

I'm sorry I haven't posted recently. My husband had spinal surgery on Monday and it's been rough around here trying to help him out as much as possible and take care of the kids and the house. He had a neuro-stimulator implanted in his spine as well as a generator to control the stimulator implanted into his hip. Rough stuff and lots of pain but we're getting by.

So let me get this straight. This is your husband's adopted father? How in the world was a man with a prison record ever able to adopt?

Because he was adopted by his adopted mother and her then husband. After they divorced and his mother re-married my FIL, my FIL re-adopted him and they changed his name and birth certificate to reflect that my FIL was now his father. The courts aren't very particular when it comes to re-adoption. Only when it comes to the first initial adoption.

Hope Hubby is okay and feels better soon!

Thank you. It's going to be a long recovery process but this implant will prolong his ability to stay out of a wheelchair by at least another 10 years so 2-3 months of recovery is worth it to us.

Because he was adopted by his adopted mother and her then husband. After they divorced and his mother re-married my FIL, my FIL re-adopted him and they changed his name and birth certificate to reflect that my FIL was now his father. The courts aren't very particular when it comes to re-adoption. Only when it comes to the first initial adoption.

That is sad. So sorry your family has to deal with such a creep.

Hi - I came across this site and ended up on this case, read the threads and now I can't let this go. I really want to help.

I am going to go back through all the posts once again and try to remember all that is posted. Then I will jump in here and help if I can.

I have now figured out who the POI is. I won't post this information, however, now that I have the name of the POI and know who it is, I'll be able to research more thoroughly.

I will post anything I find that might help determine who this person might have murdered and why no one is doing anything about it.

Let me go searching.

milynn, without giving much info here as it could identify everyone, could it be he is related to a person who has high status in a federal agency?

i'm searching right now to see if this person(your POI) has a relative who worked for the feds. YOu might already have made the connection.??

if this person is related(which I am researching that now) then I would think this might very well be the reason.

I need to make a positive connection as this being his relative. That is what I am working on right now

Lanniez let me know if you need any help ;-)

Hi QM, I am new to the board and do not think I can PM you. I can't post the name of anyone out here so not sure how to share any info that would allow you to help me at this specific moment.

Aslo, I have very little information at this time about this guy. I know who he is, know his birthdate(so I can make certain I have the correct person; common name), his previous addresses(still looking for more), know who his wife is/was, and I know some of his family members. Have many articles on his crime in Topeka, Ks concerning the robbery and murder of the taxi cab driver.

What I am doing now is seeing if someone with the same name is related to him. This person is high up in federal agency. I don't know yet if this person is related to him or not, however, if so; maybe this explains why he could have some sort of "protection"???

Another thing I will work on tonight is seeing where his relatives live in other places to see if we can find any similar murders in those areas. Perhaps he murdered people when visiting relatives. Tonight all post some of those locations and then if you would like to help see if there are any similar murders there, that would be a great help.

If I could pm you, I would be more than happy to share info with you that I have. I just can't post it out here in the open.

Of course. I know who he is too, and it must be kept secret on here to protect MinLynn and her family. Looking forward to your post!

I do not believe that we are related at all to whom you are thinking of. If we were then surely I would've have heard about it in these past 12 years. Although, it is quite uncanny for those 2 people to share the same name given the circumstances.

As for previous addresses......there really should only be 2. The home he shared with my husband and the home he lives in now. That home is his childhood home and has been in his family since 1905 and he still resides there with his parents who are extremely elderly and in poor health. There are, however, 2 addresses that are linked to that one property . One is used for tax purposes and one is a residential address. Funnily enough, they will come up as 2 separate cities, but it's all the same property. We used to reside on that property as well.

As soon as my husband is more recovered and able to move around more, then I plan on going to the library and doing some more research through the microfiches. I'll post what I can find here.

Thanks you for your information Milynn

I have 3 addresses with 3 different zip codes and 3 separate streets. Perhaps one is a work address?? Or possibly someone used utilities somewhere in his name or there is a chance these databases are not correct; that happens at times.

I'm keeping track of everything so when I am able to PM on this board, I will PM them to you and you can see if they are the ones you know about.

as for the person with the same name, I'll take your word on that so I don't have to go through a bunch of records trying to figure out if there is a relationship. I'll put it on the to-do list for later, and try to work on something more important for now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932
Back