OH OH - Shasta Himelrick, 20, pregnant, Richmond Dale, 26 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've been looking into the disappearances/deaths of these ladies and it seems like they all have heroin in common. It seems like every person in this town who I've looked into for a connection is an addict. But keep in mind that could be a cover-up scenario. I think there is something much more sinister going on in Ross county and I Do think all of these ladies are connected. With that being said I DO NOT think Shasta was using at the time of her murder... if heroin shows up in her system I think it will have been put there by somebody else making it appear to be an OD. Right now I'm not sure if any of these women OD'D by their own hand but it is possible (Shasta being the exception). Does anybody know how long Shasta has been clean? All IMO.
BBM

:yeahthat: :ditto:

They seem to have a few things in common. Of those that were found, they were in water. They all have tattoos and seem to have drugs in their backgrounds. Just wondering if maybe they used the same tattoo artist?
Or drug dealer....

Deleting now.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

Why does this case remind me so much of Jessic* Chamb*rs????

Ehhhh. IMO, it's nothing similar.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

why? I don't understand

Gas station video is last known video/location
Shady boyfriend
Drug history in the past or possibly present?
Blonde hair victim
Gruesome final moments
Same age (19-20 yrs old)
Phone/text messages are key

Heck... The two of them look like sisters!!!

Shady boyfriend
Blonde hair victim
Gruesome final moments
Same age (19-20 yrs old)

Gruesome final moments? We don't know how Shasta died. Regardless, I don't think it will be anywhere near the same playing field as being set on fire alive.

JMO

I had to go back and find this article because something stood out to me. It says the car was found in the middle of the intersection. Why would the perp leave the car in the middle of the intersection with it running until it ran out of gas and the battery died? Can you picture this? And with the doors open, how long were the interior lights on as well? It might as well have been a patrol car with flashing lights as obvious as it would've been. Why leave her phone in the car if he/she had had any recent contact with her? Why leave her shoes? I think they panicked and ran or they set someone else up.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...s-for-missing-ross-county-pregnant-woman.html

On Monday, Ross County sheriff's deputies searched through the 20-year-old's abandoned car. It was found in the middle of an out-of-the-way intersection. Investigators say the doors were open. Himelrick’s cell phone was in the vehicle, along with an ATM card and a receipt.

Gruesome final moments? We don't know how Shasta died. Regardless, I don't think it will be anywhere near the same playing field as being set on fire alive.

JMO

Geesh.....I didn't say the same exact circumstances but there are similarities, no?

Anyway, we know that JC was burned alive. We don't know if Shast* was a forced drowning. Who is to say what is worse between the two ( if that is what happened?)

Equally horrific....moo

JMO
Exactly. Yes she went to a gas station before she died, nothing shady about that, we haven't heard about anything happening at the gas station Shasta went to, but in Jessica's case we had A.A. and gas can man, we had her talking to somebody off camera, we had missing footage. We had gang violence running rampant in her community. We are yet to see any of that with Shasta. We Do have shady boyfriends in both cases. Yes they both may have used drugs (different drugs).In Shasta case I have a pretty good idea of who the culprit is. We dont know yet what Shastas COD is yet so whos to say it was gruesome? Tragic and uncalled for yes.They Do have slight similarities but imo they are not related.

Shady boyfriend
Blonde hair victim
Gruesome final moments
Same age (19-20 yrs old)

More similarities than differences. I don't agree with the entire list, but one would have to be blind to ignore every point you've brought up.

:cow:

And, once COD is released, the list of commonalities may increase.

You're onto something here, IMO.

How far apart are their respective crime scenes?

(And my sincerest condolences and apologies to any of Shasta's family members or loved ones who may be reading here :heartluv: )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to go back and find this article because something stood out to me. It says the car was found in the middle of the intersection. Why would the perp leave the car in the middle of the intersection with it running until it ran out of gas and the battery died? Can you picture this? And with the doors open, how long were the interior lights on as well? It might as well have been a patrol car with flashing lights as obvious as it would've been. Why leave her phone in the car if he/she had had any recent contact with her? Why leave her shoes? I think they panicked and ran or they set someone else up.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...s-for-missing-ross-county-pregnant-woman.html

On Monday, Ross County sheriff's deputies searched through the 20-year-old's abandoned car. It was found in the middle of an out-of-the-way intersection. Investigators say the doors were open. Himelrick’s cell phone was in the vehicle, along with an ATM card and a receipt.

and did they have a friend with a car to take them home?

Geesh.....I didn't say the same exact circumstances but there are similarities, no?

Anyway, we know that JC was burned alive. We don't know if Shast* was a forced drowning. Who is to say what is worse between the two ( if that is what happened?)

Equally horrific....moo

Eh...I mean, I think it is stretching it to say there are similarities. And I guess it's a matter of opinion on which is worse but I guess for me it's hard to think of much being worse than being burned alive. *shrug* Just a difference of opinion!

Why the asterisk in Shasta's name, btw?

Exactly. Yes she went to a gas station before she died, nothing shady about that, we haven't heard about anything happening at the gas station Shasta went to, but in Jessica's case we had A.A. and gas can man, we had her talking to somebody off camera, we had missing footage. We had gang violence running rampant in her community. We are yet to see any of that with Shasta. We Do have shady boyfriends in both cases. Yes they both may have used drugs (different drugs).In Shasta case I have a pretty good idea of who the culprit is. We dont know yet what Shastas COD is yet so whos to say it was gruesome? Tragic and uncalled for yes.They Do have slight similarities but imo they are not related.

Never mind.

Of course they are not related as in the sense that same perp was involved. Of course not.

But they are similar when looking at it from a **victim profile** perspective.

But like I said, never mind.

The asterisks were to respectfully redact the other victim's name. SOP, I believe.

:cow:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

could Shasta's death be a drug deal gone bad like robbery and murder by perps that she delivered drugs to for someone else??? It happens sometimes...........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back