Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the 'no comment' answers from the FBI could be because they hadn't spoken to all family members yet ...

If what we fear is true, then they would want to make a tentative ID before announcing to the public IMO. No comment would likely be their response until then.

So what do you make of the "no comment, as this is an ongoing investigation" answers to the reporters' questions? He was asked about a search of a barn, whether LE has any person/s of interest and, yikes! if Sierah had been found. Agent Hardie refused to answer any of them. Is this SOP for the FBI?

And the 'no comment' answers from the FBI could be because they hadn't spoken to all family members yet ...

When the recovery of a missing person has been made, the identity has to be verified by the medical examiner, either by dental records or dna.

13679904_1390297767657220_2592364948167029669_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/missingcases/

Sorry good people ... WS does NOT engage in information that does not come from an OFFICIAL investigation source. At this point, there is no official announcement with regard to the rumor that was being discussed.

Is a local radio station considered MSM? Mods, remove if this is not proper.

This is is the ONLY report I have seen/heard that says a shoe was also found. Anyone else hear this?

Joughin's bike was found in a corn field along County Road 6 along with signs of a struggle. A shoe and her sunglasses also were discovered nearby.
Read more: http://1015theriver.iheart.com/arti...way-for-missing-woman-14929407/#ixzz4F6ipZltw

I wish we would hear from Jashrema. She hasn't posted for 5 hours. It makes me nervous.

Me too. I had to attend to RL for a bit.

Last post I saw from her said the family was going to receive an update from LE.

Just fyi, I'm watching #BringSierahHome on twitter. (For those not familiar with the workings of twitter, when you put the hashtag into twitter's search box it brings up all the tweets that contain it in chronological order, and it updates itself constantly.) There is nothing new being reported. Nothing about the barn or any potential findings at all.

Jashrema is still logged on.
Along with 80 guests.
Please join in and send up prayers and positivity in the return of Sierah!

bbm - and just posted in the scanner thread. So apparently no heartbreaking update for the family (she doesn't mention anything). Phew!

Just got back from the site. There were no searches being conducted when I got there about 8PM. LE had called off searches. Many people there but very quiet. The family had not been updated yet. The weather was fine, quite nice actually.

Her cell phone was NOT found

There was NO SHOE found at site of disappearance

The mood is very somber. This is our 3rd night that she has not been home.

LE's command center at the high school is VERY busy. They do not let anyone in there as far as family. When people enter they are photographed and license plate tagged. But family has never been in there. There was much activity there tonight.

When I left..family had not been updated. Everyone is exhausted but committed to finding her. Nobody eats..nobody sleeps...it's really awful.

Sierah had taken a self defense class w her aunt previously.

Just got back from the site. There were no searches being conducted when I got there about 8PM. LE had called off searches. Many people there but very quiet. The family had not been updated yet. The weather was fine, quite nice actually.

LE's command center at the high school is VERY busy. They do not let anyone in there as far as family. When people enter they are photographed and license plate tagged. But family has never been in there. There was much activity there tonight.

When I left..family had not been updated. Everyone is exhausted but committed to finding her. Nobody eats..nobody sleeps...it's really awful.

Thank you for the update, we are fortunate to have you here and I appreciate it, as I'm sure many others do. We are all hoping and wishing for a positive resolution to this situation.

There was no mention of a barn being searched at the time but every outbuilding/garage/barn in the search grid WAS gone into and searched by LE. They had to work their asses off to do that because there are many many little buildings, sheds, barns,

There are 2 houses under construction on CR 6 just down from where she disappeared. Heavy equipment, holes dug, piles of dirt. These constructions sites have been searched with no results. The construction managers have been spoken to to alert LE if they were to find something while moving or digging dirt.

We are all thinking of you, the family and community as we wait for answers on this beautiful young woman. ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbm - Can you please clarify, if you know - searches for today called off? Volunteer searches? Police searches? Resuming tomorrow?

There was no mention of a barn being searched at the time but every outbuilding/garage/barn in the search grid WAS gone into and searched by LE. They had to work their asses off to do that because there are many many little buildings, sheds, barns,

There are 2 houses under construction on CR 6 just down from where she disappeared. Heavy equipment, holes dug, piles of dirt. These constructions sites have been searched with no results. The construction managers have been spoken to to alert LE if they were to find something while moving or digging dirt.

Do you know if they are local contractors or from out of the area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0