Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.13abc.com/content/news/Fulton-County-man-arrested-charged-with-abduction-387934332.html

James Dean Worley was booked at the Corrections Center of Northwest Ohio. Police documents list Worley's address as 10627 County Rd. 6 in Delta. 13abc crews found a heavy police presence at that location late Friday morning. Ohio State Highway Patrol troopers have blocked the area off and will not let media close to the scene.

The investigation appears to be focused on a barn at that address. 13abc requested information from the Fulton County sheriff's office. A dispatcher told us the only information that would be released would have to come from the mobile command center at Evergreen High School

This would explain the delay in searching. Yet no confirmation these 2 cases are related.

LE isn't energetic about letting volunteer searches help out because they are concerned about potential evidence being destroyed or contaminated.
They don't have the resources to search that kind of area by themselves though. We're talking hundreds and hundreds and possibly thousands of acres that need to be combed, and even then nobody may find her. If not, they'll have to expand to thousands more and so forth and so on.

SBM
There is so much private property that should be searched, but a large portion is also farm fields planted with huge acreage. I doubt they would let the public roam freely in these areas. JMO

I wondered why the search time was changed from 8:00AM until noon. It's just going to get hotter and hotter as the day goes on. Search could have started at 6:00 or 7:00AM. Hoping and praying for some good news today.

Could be they have info that would result in not needing more searches? Other than the heavy rain last night, I can think of no other reason for waiting to get out there.

I just got a breaking news text a man arrested in abduction

Which abduction? Is this related to our girl? Oh my.... I am glad for info, but so worried now.

Is it common in OH for Highway Patrol to be involved in an abduction case?

It might explain why the FBI agent declined last night to answer questions about a barn search and whether or not LE had a person of interest.

The investigation appears to be focused on a barn at that address. 13abc requested information from the Fulton County sheriff's office. A dispatcher told us the only information that would be released would have to come from the mobile command center at Evergreen High School.

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/Fulton-County-man-arrested-charged-with-abduction-387934332.html

If this is about Sierah, is the fact he's charged with abduction and nothing worse a good sign?

This would explain the delay in searching. Yet no confirmation these 2 cases are related.

I noticed they said all information would come out of the command post at the school, which is where the headquarters for her case is

What timing for them to release the news... (If they aren't related) Ugh. Wonder what was found in order for them to know it was abduction. Hoping for a report soon of her found safe ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this is about Sierah, is the fact he's charge with abduction and nothing worse a good sign?

Just peeking in from downstairs with the exact same thought.

Holding out hope beyond hope...

My heart goes out to jashrema, and all of Sierah's family and loved ones!

:candle:

#BringSierahHome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm about an hour from Delta and have thought of nothing but Sierah since I heard about her disappearance. My heart is in my throat. Sending love and prayers and positive thoughts to all involved.

If this abduction charge is related to Sierah, thats at least NOT a murder charge. We can still have hope!

They have told the family Nothing. They no nothing thusfar.

His house was blocked off last night and there were a lot of LE there. Then in wandering around the area we found that a whole square mile was blocked off getting to his house. it was not known why le were there or what was happening. WHERE IS SIERAH???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95